jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile How do you track your gym workouts? Share your experiences!

Hey guys,

I have seen that people have different ways to track their workouts, most of them simply don't do it.

Maybe you have other ideas how to track your workouts than on BB.com?

Which App / Fitness-page do you use? Is it fast, easy and connected?

What can you recommend?

Share your experiences

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    for progress bars and motivation reasons, I track my workouts on BB.com.

Unfortunately, the iPhone app BB.com is not as fast as needed. In the end, I still use a pen and paper to track everything. At home I write it down to the PC. The idea of seeing how good I was last time is then gone (of course, for main exercises, I know my weights by hard).

Maybe it's getting faster when I switch to the iPhone5s

Registered Offender gabrielsyler's Avatar
    gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As APPs go I like JEFIT PRO, allows you to create your own workouts and has tons of exercises already on it.

I'm currently doing 5x5 and I just use a notepad and excel spreadsheet for that. Works for me and saves me getting sweat on my phone.

kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kurylo3d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im actually creating my own app for that. Just not happy with todays apps out there.