Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5'9 bro here..depressed about height

Long time lurker/message board poaster.

I'm a 5'9 guy. I have a solid body type and I make pretty good money (over $100k). I'm 24 and absolutely depressed about my height. I've been told my whole life that I'm good looking but it doesn't mean **** to me. I played baseball and football in HS and eventually played baseball in college. This is all irrelevant bull**** that helps me sleep at night with my **** height.

Anyway, I have been somewhat successful with females my whole life. I always felt like I'm not even a real guy though when I go out in public. No matter how solid I am, I feel like tall guys just overpower me.

I've been with my hot girlfriend for over 3 years now. She is getting hotter by the year but she's 5'6. Kind of sucks when she's in heels and is about 5'10. With shoes I'm about 5'10 (5'11 if I rock boots but can't do that at a classy joint) and it looks weird. I see 6'3 bros strut around giving me strange looks. I feel like the ugliest, most disgusting 6'3 guy can come by and take her from me.

No matter how much money you have, you can't buy height. How do you deal with it?

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    R u srs?
    OG

Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Johnsmeyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    R u srs?
    Unfortunately, yes. How to deal? Wear lifts?

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 5ft 6in man and I don't get any less attention. All girls don't like tall guys just like some don't like muscular guys. That's what makes the world interesting because everyone likes something different. My wife doesn't want me all bulked up. Says it's gross. Some girls will jump at it and love a meaty guy. So I wouldn't sweat it man. You are who you are and that's all you have to work with. Who doesn't like it, well screw them. Not much you can do to grow taller. You said you have a hot girlfriend for 3 years now and that's great. Cherish her and don't worry about Joe blow standing next to you who is 6ft 3in. You got the girl not him.

Good luck dude and don't sweat the simple things. Life's too short (like me)
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP you don't even freaking know. quit your bitchin'. and the asians haven't even come in yet to tell you to stop your bitchin'.

play the cards your dealt. i'm short, had my hair thinning since i was a senior in high school, and body hair like a mofo (thank god for electric razor). i don't waste time feeling sorry for myself, i spend my time making the most of what i can. and girls realize that btw.

TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wtf???

Im 174cm which is something like 5'8" and i feel nice. Sure today's boys are 6' average but who cares, most girls are under 5'5 so...

Originally Posted by TheLulz69 View Post
    Wtf???

Im 174cm which is something like 5'8" and i feel nice. Sure today's boys are 6' average but who cares, most girls are under 5'5 so...
    In heels they're pretty much all over 5'9.

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnsmeyer View Post
    In heels they're pretty much all over 5'9.
    The ones that are over 5ft 9in with heels I can walk directly face first into their boobies!!!

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This involves two steps:

1)Accept your genetics
    2)Move on

Look. I'm 21 years old and 64 inches tall. Mom is about 5' and dad is roughly 5'9''. At this point, I am done growing. Combined with my baby face, a lot of people look at me and think I'm maybe 15 or 16. Does it really matter? In fact, every person was born with some sort of weaknesses and no mortal lives without blemishes.

You need to embrace your weaknesses and have pride in your strengths. In fact, do what you do with the mindset of proving yourself and everyone else wrong. I used to have your issue, but I came to accept myself and realize that I am who I am. I am also considered pretty good looking.

Why not embrace that aspect? You aren't Jesus. You can't expect to be without "flaws" (though height isn't really a flaw). Be who you are and not what you wish you could be. Stay true to yourself and you will start feeling confident in your own skin.

/rambling

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee

Here's another 2 cents for ya...

I was always the shortest in my class...Always! Not to mention the skinniest. But....I always had all of the girls running after me. Was like this my whole life (not trying to honk my own horn) but it is what it is. My wife use to be so insecure in the beginning because she would always say you could have any girl you want and you choose me?? But..Eventually she realized I was a good guy and all the other girls didn't matter to me. I was never a player. I have had guys in my class tell me that they'd give anything to be me or in my shoes. They'd screw every girl in the school...No lie! I also had a guy tell me that if he was a girl, he'd "check me" (as in try to get with me). My high school nickname was "pretty." So height doesn't matter. I was told on many occasions that although I was very attractive, my personality is what made me so much more appealing so it isn't what you have or how tall you are or how much muscle you have that defines you. It is the person you are. I didn't start lifting weights to look better believe it or not. It's not that important to me. I was fine the way I was. I only picked up my first weight because of my back and wanting to avoid surgery (see my signature). My wife and I started dating in 1993 while still in high school. We got married in 2002 and are still together. That's what life is all about...Finding someone to love you for you no matter what. Those that you can only get if you were taller or richer or whatever aren't the ones you want. Find someone to accept you for you and you got yourself a winner and height would no longer matter to you...Trust me.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao @ OP, just cut your dick off and get it over with bro
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

aislers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=1930585&mc=4&forum_id=2

kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkuhl10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Step one: take your money
    Step two: bathe in it
    Step three: shut the **** up about your height

qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500) qeynos is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by johnsmeyer View Post
    long time lurker/message board poaster.

I'm a 5'9 guy. I have a solid body type and i make pretty good money (over $100k). I'm 24 and absolutely depressed about my height. I've been told my whole life that i'm good looking but it doesn't mean **** to me. I played baseball and football in hs and eventually played baseball in college. This is all irrelevant bull**** that helps me sleep at night with my **** height.

Anyway, i have been somewhat successful with females my whole life. I always felt like i'm not even a real guy though when i go out in public. No matter how solid i am, i feel like tall guys just overpower me.

I've been with my hot girlfriend for over 3 years now. She is getting hotter by the year but she's 5'6. Kind of sucks when she's in heels and is about 5'10. With shoes i'm about 5'10 (5'11 if i rock boots but can't do that at a classy joint) and it looks weird. I see 6'3 bros strut around giving me strange looks. I feel like the ugliest, most disgusting 6'3 guy can come by and take her from me.

No matter how much money you have, you can't buy height. How do you deal with it?
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im 5'10
    cutting wrists

johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just bulk up to 300lbs, you'll be fine.
    148# class Masters 50-54
    100% RAW Fed.
    Squat 290
    Bench 205
    Deadlift 370

Gigantopapa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what you mean. I would love to be 6 foot 6 and be 260 lbs of all muscle. But instead, I'm barely 5 foot 8 and come from stocky people and would be lucky to gain a couple more inches of height.

Just know that if you become big and muscular, that height will not be the first thing someone thinks about if they look at you. I would say that you are average height.

If your girlfriend is one who truly loves you, she wont ditch you for someone that is taller.

Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poseur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but do u wgwag?

jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately, yes. How to deal? Wear lifts?
    Post in misc
    Any memphis sport.

roll tide

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You could move to East Asia. That will make you feel a lot taller. Also, you can date a woman who is taller than you. I've done it. No one cared. Compatibility is difficult enough to find without having to consider arbitrary heigh requirements.

And yes, I understand a lot of women do care about height. They aren't the ones for you. They're doing you a favour anyway by narrowing your focus to the women who actually care about important things.

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yall*****stoastinginarollbread.jpg

Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Assassin10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lemme tell you something bro. I'm asian, in our community, 5' 7" is considered TALL! The average height is 5'6" for guys and 5'3" for girls. Quit bitching about being 5'9". That is more above average then the general population which is around 5'7" to 5'8".

You make $100k a year, are 24 yrs old, and have a hot girlfriend??? This has got to be the dumbest post out there.

I make $41k a year, am 26 yrs old, and have an okay looking gf who drives me nuts. So quit your beechin.

You sound like one of those stupid spoiled girls on that TV show about teen girls & their sweet 16 bdays. You're like that one girl who cried because her parents didn't buy her a Porsche, but a BMW. Dumb@$$.

Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well, I am also 5 foot 9" , but there are some ways to improve height, as I check on the internet. If you stick them maybe you should get gain.

I dont know how it works, or even if works, but still worth to try cause it does make sense, I have heard some people has gained about couple inches by doing Pilates , etc.

But, you are also in good situation. I mean 5 foot 9" is DEFINATELY not short, also you are making $100.000 Year and have a hot girl, which is a great thing in my opinion...

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you realise that the mean hight for males is normally distributed and roughly 5'10'' right?

This is like me saying "damn guys I'm one tall mutha fukah, how do i make myself shorter to fit in!??"
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP. Get your gym to install one of these.

Soon get your confidence back.

Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^

You could probably just do that between two cable stations, just get some bros to lean on the cable stacks and you're set - just don't forget me when you reach the top op!

LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPAthickness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm barely 5'8", with narrow shoulders too. I'd kill to be 5'10". The plus side is that I'm a relatively easy gainer (45" chest, 16" arms, 32" waist), pretty thick front to back. Just wish I had broader shoulders, which would give me wider lats (I would think, at least).
    "Nice TAPOUT shirt, you must kick so much ass."

President/CEO: The People's Coalition Against Gym Hissing
    Chairman: Advocates for the Dissolution of the Flat-Brimmed Ballcap Fad

S: 325
    B: 285
    D: 405

pfeiffdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP I woud gladly trade in a couple inches to make your salary. Aside from that being tall has its ups and downs as well. It sounds like you have a lot going for you and it sounds like you haven't had any issues with the woman. So in all honesty I wouldn't worry about. There are many tall guys that would love to trade places with you.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you’re making an issue out of nothing, 5’ 9” isn’t short it’s about average.
    I’m the same height as you and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Long time lurker/message board poaster.

I'm a 5'9 guy. I have a solid body type and I make pretty good money (over $100k). I'm 24 and absolutely depressed about my height. I've been told my whole life that I'm good looking but it doesn't mean **** to me. I played baseball and football in HS and eventually played baseball in college. This is all irrelevant bull**** that helps me sleep at night with my **** height.

Anyway, I have been somewhat successful with females my whole life. I always felt like I'm not even a real guy though when I go out in public. No matter how solid I am, I feel like tall guys just overpower me.

I've been with my hot girlfriend for over 3 years now. She is getting hotter by the year but she's 5'6. Kind of sucks when she's in heels and is about 5'10. With shoes I'm about 5'10 (5'11 if I rock boots but can't do that at a classy joint) and it looks weird. I see 6'3 bros strut around giving me strange looks. I feel like the ugliest, most disgusting 6'3 guy can come by and take her from me.

I worried about my height once, then I grew a pair.

IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll trade you height for your salary.