Ahatcher12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahatcher12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahatcher12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need help putting together a workout program for my dad

Ok I have been body building for about 2.5 years and I'm only 20. I have a good idea of what to do and how to help people but see my dad is 50 and very unhealthy and over weight and wants help getting his weight down and getting some muscle so today I am planning to write him out some type of program to get his diet right and some working out in there. Here is my problem he likes to sit there and make excuses and say he doesnt have time to do all the stuff I do so like its hard for me to write him a shortened type workout and have it still be effective for him. Hard to get him to go to the gym too and I feel like even if i make him a program he'll still try to find excuses about it or complain about it but sorry this is so long. Long story short, 50 year old man, fat on the verge of major health issues, weighs about 280lbs, what is a good program for him to eat right get some cardio and lifting in a timely manner and what should i try cooking for him. Thank you.