Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And here I thought quality trolling was a thing of the past. Way to put some effort into your craft OP.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    I worried about my height once, then I grew a pair.
    This.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mortaldemon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro, coming from a 5' 8" dude, height is something you can't change. You have to accept that and treat it for what it's worth. So what a dude's 6'3", what you should be doing is hitting the gym and making sure your guns are bigger than his thighs. Im sure your girlfriend would much rather appreciate muscle over size. Being small sucks, i would know but i wouldn't say that you're tiny. You're average and should keep that in your head. Good luck in life man, you've proven you can go far, just don't let things like this get to your head.

pamela1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your height and body strength as you have mentioned everything about yourself and also what do you feel, this is best my friend and you don't need to be worry of this because I am 6 feet with solid and hard body I also do martial arts and karate for q while and most of girl get in to death because of my height and beautiful muscles. so you don't need to be worry of this.

Strykn9ne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Johnsmeyer View Post
    In heels they're pretty much all over 5'9.
    you sound like a little bitch bro, im 5'5. quit your bitchin

jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkreuze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can get surgery to make you four inches taller, it costs $50k and involves excruciating pain during recovery.

How much do you want it?

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Long time lurker/message board poaster.

I'm a 5'9 guy. I have a solid body type and I make pretty good money (over $100k).
    Strong e-stats here. I'll buy the 5'9" but there is no way in hell somebody pays your whiney, no-self-confidence, complaining butt $100k / year. Unless its your Mom.

Fact.

JTTwentySeven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTTwentySeven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTTwentySeven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTTwentySeven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTTwentySeven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can see where you are coming from dude. I'm only an inch taller then you but I'm a cashier, so I deal with a lot of people and I feel like most of the guys are taller then me and it makes me feel less of a man like they can just destroy me. But hey you are on bodybuilding . com so you must work out, right? Honestly, like I'm happy who I am but what always keeps me going is bodybuilding. Because when I hit the gym, it's more like forget the height and think about the size. Lucky thing is, if you want to get bigger as in mass wise, it's totally possible and the guys at the gym are more then willing to help you. I mean yes if you check out my size right now, I'm not that big but I'm bigger then what I was before which keeps me going to achieve higher. Big guys motivate me. So that's what you need. You need goals to motivate you. Height isn't everything. Just remember, if you want to get big, tall skinny guys will be fearing you, because one shot to their nuts from a muscular guy will give them a 98% chance they will not be reproducing again lol

UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm a 5'9 guy.
    How's the weather up there?

ringray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 18 years old, and am only 5'8. I am joining the Air Force ROTC program, and I could give a rats ass if I am the shortest person in the class. I will have bigger balls than everyone in my class and I will earn my respect not through height, but through hard work and dedication. I am in High School still and when these freshmen walk down the halls looking down at me, I just think to myself its not about height but courage and strength. Accept what god has given you and don't complain.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Successful troll is successful

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does what other people think actually make one iota of a difference to your life?

The only reason your height or anything else will cause girls to go in to the arms of someone who is 6'3 is because you care about it. Stop being so shallow and focussing on your appearance. It makes not one bit of difference. You'll be dust in a hundred years and no one will look back and go, that guy was completely worthless because he was under 6 foot.
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) delongeisgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just can't understand how the OP got red with these important posts.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by delongeisgod View Post
    Bump
    WTF for? Did OP grow?

edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf u make over 100k and ur sad
    "You dont know anything about them,
    be kind-always"

tfw ☞[gf] [no gf]

M.Benz crew Mod Negged crew
    Real Madrid crew Anti Racism crew
    Narcissism crew Positive crew

zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'5 grade 8
    5'9 grade 9
    5'10 18 years old

hopefully i can grow 2+ inches so i can atleast reach 6'

fuarrk

Crimzin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crimzin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wtf? I'm 5'8 and my height doesn't bother me...5'9 is pretty average. I think you just have an inferiority complex that's causing you to fixate on dudes who are taller than you while failing to recognize that guys who are about your height or shorter are just as common as the guys who are taller. The whole "tall guys give me weird looks" thing is completely in your mind. You're average height, and they know it. You're not a midget. It doesn't sound like you really have problems with women and your height certainly shouldn't cause any...do I dislike it when a girl is taller than me? Yeah, but even at 5'8 any girl who is taller than me is a pretty tall girl and unless I'm prowling basketball courts they're not terribly common.

alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone on this site has helped me a ton. Appreciate it. But, I actually fell dumber for having read even half this thread.

I'm 5'9". Who gives a ____. Do you really think you'll be that much happier if you 5'10", 5'11".

TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Long time lurker/message board poaster.

I'm a 5'9 guy. I have a solid body type and I make pretty good money (over $100k). I'm 24 and absolutely depressed about my height. I've been told my whole life that I'm good looking but it doesn't mean **** to me. I played baseball and football in HS and eventually played baseball in college. This is all irrelevant bull**** that helps me sleep at night with my **** height.

Anyway, I have been somewhat successful with females my whole life. I always felt like I'm not even a real guy though when I go out in public. No matter how solid I am, I feel like tall guys just overpower me.

I've been with my hot girlfriend for over 3 years now. She is getting hotter by the year but she's 5'6. Kind of sucks when she's in heels and is about 5'10. With shoes I'm about 5'10 (5'11 if I rock boots but can't do that at a classy joint) and it looks weird. I see 6'3 bros strut around giving me strange looks. I feel like the ugliest, most disgusting 6'3 guy can come by and take her from me.

No matter how much money you have, you can't buy height. How do you deal with it?
    That's cute.
    Feb 1, 2013 (started getting serious)/Current maxes at bw of 156-162lbs

Bench 205x3 (went back up about two inches before touching chest)/300
    Squat 230x5 (half squat)/350 (below parallel)
    Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159776261&p=1197756951#post1197756951

nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nattyiceking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read your post and now I'm pissed off. I'm 26. I made under $25k last year. I was laid off in March and now collect unemployment and food stamps. My girl is three months pregnant. We live in a ****ty apartment in the middle of the hood. You're sitting here crying about your god damn height? Do you know how ****ing retarded you sound? Lifted shoes? what? Jesus christ man.

ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subtle brag thread is subtle

HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    24 and still depressed about height? Srs?
    My Reviews and Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152226283

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is a weak bish. Got news for you bro everyone has something in their life they wish they didn't have, overweight, bald, don't make enough money, too skinny, bad skin etc. That is life. Welcome to humanity *******

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Ridiculous bump is ridiculous.

Negs all around.

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    lmao @ OP, just cut your dick off and get it over with bro
    agreed. give up on life.
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarlosKicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by edgar6190 View Post
    wtf u make over 100k and ur sad
    that's exactly what I'm thinking... O_o
    Twitter: @CarlosKicks
    Instagram: CarlosKicks

Mahoganyjoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mahoganyjoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unreal Thread

Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100) Stb1990 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Problem with misc: it is plagued with insecure ******s like OP; also it tries to be way too general. Go out there u c@nt and live -- In b5 Zac Efron 5.8 pulling pussies left and right.

Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imtryin33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IronOynx View Post
    I'll trade you height for your salary.
    Agreed! I'm only 6ft which IMO doesn't even feel average. Any mean looks you get can be forgot about when you make 100k.