inknart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a good Test Booster? Forzaone 1-XD

Bought this product the other day but can't find any reviews on it and am not sure what ingredients make for a good test booster. Any feedback is great. Thanks.
    Attached Images

inknart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Help!

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ingredients seem pretty standard with lots of B vitamins and D3, daa, tribulus, fenugreek, et, it should do the job as much as any other natural test booster - Maybe you could be the first to write a review =P

Check your daily intake of Zinc and Magnesium and make sure it's adequate but not over RDI%

hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hitmanhart408 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump.

I've been taking this for a week now. My uncle owns nutrishop so I've been trying a lot of nutrishop products lately. I've been on arabol for awhile now and now im taking this with it. I was apprehensive to take both at the same time but according to my uncle arabol is a test releaser and this is a test booster.

edit: heres an article I found
    http://nutrishopchico.com/2012/01/ho...-get-you-huge/

magicguitar19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes it works. I'm using the cell shock anabolic trifecta which includes hgh-191 which is a nighttime recovery drink and helps increase test. Also arabol is a test release and anitest is an estrogen blocker basically. All that stacked with 1-xd has been huge boosts in my testosterone and libido I've noticed. My strength and muscle gains have shown improvement in just one week alone. I plan to be on this stack for a month and see where it goes, but so far I'm very happy with the results.

mjlucka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1XD Prob The best test stack out there

Originally Posted by inknart View Post
    Bought this product the other day but can't find any reviews on it and am not sure what ingredients make for a good test booster. Any feedback is great. Thanks.
    I was getting back into lifting weights after a 4 year hiatus, I started end Of Feb 2012 lifting, and started this stack a week later just to make sure I was really ready to get back into the gym. I remember reading about this stack in muscle & Fitness or musclemag in summer of 2008, it had all these ingredients in it along with 6-oxo, I really remembered the magazine because the author stated it was the strongest stack legally and alot of people were getting great results from it back then if you combined everything. I know 6-oxo got pulled during this time frame and is not allowed to be sold now. Before I starting lifting I had only been running primarily 25 miles a week.

I have a natural 260 pound bench press, This was my max the first day back at the gym after 4 years. I just turned 40 years old and I weighed 168 Pounds, 5'9 height. With 1XD I also used Natrol DHEA 25 mg capsules, separate glutamine capsules by pro performance GNC, Beveryly UMP Protein and Body Fortress Whey Isolate protein. MRM glucosamine and chondroitin supplement as I knew getting back into weights my joints and cartilage would get sore and a multivitamin w/ extra Vitamin C.

After 8 weeks My bench was at 350, My squat was 315 x 6 reps and my weight had gone up to 184 pounds. It's pretty Obvious this Stack shot my test levels through the roof, I felt amazing weeks 3-6 and I was tearing the GYM apart. I was still running but only 12 miles a week. I was going to use Creatine during this time but I opted not too cause I wanted to see how good this stack would work on it's own.

Id really recommend this product to anyone. It worked Great, and the reason why I tried it was it had Long jack, DAA, Fenugreek, Tribulis and ecdy-sterone all in one. I didnt have to buy a bunch of separate supplements. My test levels were a little low beg of may til mid may, But after that 2 week period and being on Competitive edge labs PCT assist, I felt normal. I only missed one workout during those 8 weeks So I was pretty consistent, I was pretty mad I even missed that one. I hope this helps your question and anyone else looking at this product.

On a side note, I'm pretty bummed Bodybuilding.com has shyed away from carrying pro-hormones nowadays like 1XD. I ordered and bought all my supplements from amazon and nutrishop as I couldnt find what I wanted on bb.com. I used to only order from bb.com but I've been out of the game for a few years and it appears like they have tried to mitigate or cut down any chances of bad press or health issue lawsuits by not carrying these products. Oh well thats what happens when you get big like BB.com
    Last edited by mjlucka; 07-05-2012 at 06:37 PM.