FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dangers of taking cellucor c4 extreme

http://www.********/product/index.js...uctId=11932164

thats the supp i just bought yesterday, took two scoops today, and felt really good in the gym, but whats the negative if i take 3? (i never would) just curious

Peter89D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Death.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rectum leakage
    Uncontrollable bowl movements

Oh and death stay safe
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also know that my head might fall off

anything else?

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It would most likely be too many stims, ontop of which you'd gain a tolerance real quick, among other sides that could occur. Dose as directed when it comes to pre's, not beyond.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PR_Guy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had a 2 serving sample of C4 after almost a year without pre stim. I seem to be on crack rather than C4 it made me walk around in the gym, didn't want to leave, made me sing sh !t, and couldn't go to sleep until 3am, I took it at 4:00pm.

Summery blueberry was great flavor, mix easy, energy, performance, endurance but no focus. Currently using M5 first day. not as good taste wise but not bad, mix easy, energy, performance, endurance and focus. Will try C4 after a few month of being off M5.