Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My experience travelling to INDIA for 3 weeks as an AMERICAN non-indian

ok, all these people talking about how india has developed cities and mirror western cities are fckin bullsh!tting all of you because i saw india and it is 100% a sh!thole.

my job was beginning a major venture in india b/c their people work like slaves for pennies. i had to take a plane from NYC to Bangalore and the airport smells like sh!t. apparently, it's because indians worship cows and let them roam around like squirrels so their sh!t is everywhere. now from the minute i landed in the airport to the exit doors...i was prob attack with scams 10x and the taxi drivers were the worst human beings on this planet.

the drive from the airport to where i was going in the city looked like a fckin zombie apocalypse movie. everyone looked like the save the children commericials and the land and area is a garbage dump/pig sty. it's hard to explain but indian people in india give off the vibe that they are all scumbbags looking to rip you off and would sell their kids for a dollar. i was specifically told not to eat outside the hotel i was staying b/c the food is filthy and the "bottled" water is tap water that is bottled on the blackmarket. wtf.

anyways, i didnt do any sightseeing and never left the hotel b/c the place is fcking a waste land. also, the indian people treat their subordinates like they are bugs or lesser creatures. it was pretty unbearable to watch.

we then went to another site in hyderabad. it was just as bad, maybe a little more developed. this time, there was no escaping the scammers and poor health conditions. i had major food poisoning at the hotel and was out of commission for a 1 week before i could even move. now the hospital there...geezus...

a few days after i got better, i met my coworkers at mumbai. i had to get a driver to take me and let me say that i saw nothing but filth during the trip. mumbai is the worst place on the planet. it is literally a bunch of cut throats, extremely poor people, and scammers. but downtown looks like maybe downtown st louis.

by the time i was leaving mumbai, i became extremely racist and see all indians are corrupt scumbags with no souls. we took a flight from mumbai to new delhi. it was alot better in new delhi but i was extremely jaded by this time.

i hate to say, that india and indians (those living there) maybe the worst combination of land and people i have ever seen. i will never go there again even if i face being fired.
    Last edited by boogerface; 01-29-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like hell man. atleast you can say that youve been there.

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all of my indian friends / ex-roommates have said the exact same thing about India. seems like anyone with the money to get out leaves, and the poor and criminal are left behind.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

***MISC Strength Crew***

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk you OP I'm an injun

Not srs, lol

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skimmed threw post looking for lsd
    did not find lsd
    waste of a trip

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread made me laugh!

Good job dave man!
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what region did you visit?
    also seeing as you visited mumbai/ new delhi, you were probably around dirty hindus and **** like that
    should've gone to punjab, where mostly Sikhs live and they, unlike dirty scumbag hindus, have morals and integrity
    By reading this post you acknowledge SikhAndDestroy is an online persona and all posts by SikhAndDestroy are satirical in nature. Comments by SikhAndDestroy shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

6'4 Jatt Crew

jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500)
    its because 80% of the wealth is owned by 5% of the population, everyone else is dirt poor, fukked up

letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000)
    is it really as dirty as its made out to be? is it dangerous for white guys to walk around?

how are the woman and are there nightclubs and a party seen?

rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    indians dont worship cows. also indian people are some of the nicest people ever, you must be introvert to think theyre scumbags ahah. brb tap water in bottles.. for fuks sakes you can go to any store there and buy some

and you fukced up by not sightseeing one of the nicest countries in the world

and you definately went to the poor area of mumbai if you thought it was anything like st louis
    Last edited by rohatt; 01-30-2012 at 01:21 AM.

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rohatt View Post
    lol your a dumbass.

indians dont worship cows. also indian people are some of the nicest people ever, you must be some retard introvert to think theyre scumbags ahah. brb tap water in bottles.. for fuks sakes you can go to any store there and buy some

and you definately went to the poor area of mumbai if you thought it was anything like st louis
    "your a dumbass"

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by letspretend View Post

wow....just wow...are you really that desperate?

loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50) loldonk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jungalist View Post
    its because 80% of the wealth is owned by 5% of the population, everyone else is dirt poor, fukked up
    This is true. Spent some time there a few summers ago, and the house across from where I was staying was 5 stories tall. And it had an underground parking lot (not a garage, a phucking parking LOT. Apparently, the family that lived there was involved in manufacturing clothes for GAP, Banana Republic, etc.
    Ron Paul 2012

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boogerface View Post
    also, the indian people treat their subordinates like they are bugs or lesser creatures. it was pretty unbearable to watch.

it is literally a bunch of cut throats, extremely poor people, and scammers
    sort of explains itself doesnt it op?

some parts arent too bad, i knew a guy and stayed with him there it was pretty boss and he was rich but now hes in jail for some models murder or some shiit idk they made a bollywood out of it i think

although i probably wouldnt go back so i agree with that part
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000) rohatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TTexasTT View Post
    "your a dumbass"
    your on the internet.

this isnt your ****en english lecture lol. i know its you're, too lazy to press that button

Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    sort of explains itself doesnt it op?

some parts arent too bad, i knew a guy and stayed with him there it was pretty boss and he was rich but now hes in jail for some models murder or some shiit idk they made a bollywood out of it i think
    bollywoods the movie industry brah. itd be like saying some guy did something and they made a hollywood out of it

jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol your a dumbass.

indians dont worship cows. also indian people are some of the nicest people ever, you must be some retard introvert to think theyre scumbags ahah. brb tap water in bottles.. for fuks sakes you can go to any store there and buy some

uhh come on...mumbai has slums. east st louis no matter how bad it is will never match how shytty mumbai is. also, st louis has no caste system
    *Jason Genova Crew
    *Negged by ForumAdmin now permanently red crew

SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 word: Hindus
    couldve easily solved this by going to Punjab instead of Mumbai
    By reading this post you acknowledge SikhAndDestroy is an online persona and all posts by SikhAndDestroy are satirical in nature. Comments by SikhAndDestroy shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

6'4 Jatt Crew

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jungalist View Post
    So its a little better than America?

letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000) letspretend is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    wow....just wow...are you really that desperate?
    how is that even coming off as desperate? i dont know about you but im into the party seen and im interested to know if a weird ass country like India has any nightlife

you seriously made yourself look like a **** right they're

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know that feel bro...

I used to live in Brampton
    RON PAUL 2012

MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    indians worship cows because magic mush grows in cow ****. tru story.

poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) poorCEObro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol your a dumbass.

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics of proof isn't loading. Do I reinstall windows? Or get a macbook?

vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you plan to start a business in india to take advantage of poor people "working like slaves for pennies" and then complain about cutthroats and scumbags
    negging white knights on sight

DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im indian and if you are not indian and visit india, you will not mire lol

scammers of peace

jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SikhAndDestroy View Post
    strong username to post ratio

Originally Posted by jeff_vangundy View Post
    uhh come on...mumbai has slums. east st louis no matter how bad it is will never match how shytty mumbai is. also, st louis has no caste system
    its population is 10x more than st louis lol. obviously its going to have poor areas. the good parts are 10x better than st louis

strong username to post content ratio

same thing there too. punjab is pretty awesome but its not like its the best place to live. theres lots of poverty in punjab too

boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what region did you visit?
    landed in bangalore, flight to hyderabad, drove to mumbai, flight to new delhi

Originally Posted by letspretend View Post
    is it really as dirty as its made out to be? is it dangerous for white guys to walk around?

imagine NYC china town but 10,000,000x filthier. i don't know how dangerous it is b/c i had zero intention of walking around or sightseeing dead bodies or homeless people. i went from the car to the building and that's it. but i was taller and way bigger than 99% of the people.

lol your a dumbass.

1. it was my first time in india, did not research or plan because it was business and short notice, and why would i buy bottled water ANYWHERE if i was told that there is a blackmarket for bottled water and drinks in india????

2. i met alot more shady people than nice people and the only nice people i met were people i was paying like servers and bell hops.

3. ok, i exaggerated a little....downtown mumbai looks like chicago surrounded by resident evil.
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im east-indian and yeah you should've visited punjab. A lot of farming and **** there but the places arent as dirty and people are generally nicer. I will have to say though that there are a few places that are definitely nice in mumbai. Maybe you just encountered some bad ones..

OP you shouldve gone to Goa... it's like hawaii of India

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    russell peters explains it well