Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    I couldn't live without the ginger candies anymore they have been one of the best things I have ever found for stomach aches! I started last year getting nausea on heavy training days and they help my stomach so much! I swear I think I ate a whole box of them today! The ginger and papaya shakes are a life saver to.. it's very diffacult to digest all that protein when I have a stomach ache it really helps so much.

OMG!! I had race training today and by the time I was done my shoulder was killing me!! I rolled out with the ice attachment and the vibration and... .... it felt so good!!!

I'm taking the next few weeks prob 6 weeks.. and adding in a **** load of pre/rehab work cause I'm a little worried about the fact that I've kind of ignore all the little aches and pains and now springs not to far away so I just wanna try and fix some of these problems. I have elbow, shoulder & knee prehab/rehab routines outlined above and I'm planning on running all three for a few weeks. hopefully hit each at least 4 times a week maybe more. I know it will add a **** load of work to my training but I can do it so..

LOL I have all kinds of freaky smiley's!

Call me greedy but if I were you I'd want sex and massage for Valentines day!!

I think my plans have changed for valentines... But aw well ..
    I should get them. Last year I couldn't set foot on the field without puking. Either before a game or practice haha. Might need to munch these pre-game. It's not like too much ginger can hurt. That might be a good idea to take a break and just rehab everything. You do a ton of training as it is. Might be time to pay attention to the little things. Shame to hear your plans might be changing. haha I probably could have both, but I'd feel too bad. I was promised some things for valentine's day so we'll see.

Grace's Mexican Chocolate gelatin cups

Ingredients

1 envelope Gelatine, Original Unflavored
    1/2 envelope Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Instant Chocolate Drink Mix (about 1 tblsp)
    1/2 tbsp Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa
    1/4 cup Half & Half, Fat Free
    3/4 cup strong coffee
    2 tbsp Whipped Heavy Cream Sugar Fr (garnish)
    Dark chocolate shavings (garnish)

Bring coffee and half & half to s light boil over med heat add in gelatin, mexican chocolate powder, cocoa and let it simmer till everything dissolves. Pour into 4 cups and let set up in the fridge. Add whipped creme and dark chocolate shavings

per serving makes 4
    Cals 34
    Fat 1
    carbs 4
    protein 3

This recipe is really great with Kahlua and stoks.. or a million other varitions of coffee flavors just make sure you have 1 cup liquid to each unflavored gelatin pack.

I like dark chocolate cocoa & habanero coffee syrup as a flavor personally.
    Good lord I may steal this recipe for Valentine's day! Make it in the morning, keep it in my fridge, and when we come back to my place, bam! I made desert and ****!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    I should get them. Last year I couldn't set foot on the field without puking. Either before a game or practice haha. Might need to munch these pre-game. It's not like too much ginger can hurt. That might be a good idea to take a break and just rehab everything. You do a ton of training as it is. Might be time to pay attention to the little things. Shame to hear your plans might be changing. haha I probably could have both, but I'd feel too bad. I was promised some things for valentine's day so we'll see.

Good lord I may steal this recipe for Valentine's day! Make it in the morning, keep it in my fridge, and when we come back to my place, bam! I made desert and ****!
    My old man said he take me to dinner if she didn't want to go and I said yeah we could do that... or we could cancel the reservation and spend the money on something else like IDK ... a home spa and a beer fridge to go in the bathroom!!!

It creates a spa in your bathtub!! Just lay the mat in the tub and it creates all these bubbles! It even provides enough heat to keep you bath hot and it as a remote control so you can change settings with out getting out!

Happy Valentines it's a beer station for the bathroom!! HAHA A small fridge to go in my bathroom for beer, water and yahoos. That's an awesome idea if I do say so myself!!

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did mary poppins have you confused with someone else? like she knew what she was getting into right?
    I got a fair warning when I asked if i could move in

OMFG!!! Miss Cuban bought me the most awesome under $20 present I have ever seen in my life!!!

It's a DR.Scholl's artic/heat hand held massager. It has an attachment that you freeze for ice massages!

That is wicked! **** rolling with a tennis ball people! That people will be perfect for rolling out sore muscles!

sorry for all the excitement but that is just awesome. You know you want one.

I want one!

Duuuddddeeee ittt's sooo pooowweerrrrfuuulll.................

LOL.. seriously used it on my shoulder felt so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha OMG

your smileys are outta control and i love it

aww well i hope she does tough it out. can't live in a nice bubble forever.
    i would use some kind of shoulder rehab on days you cycle as well since they're getting abused as well. for your problem, you might want to rollout your anterior shoulder some more. i've notice that with my anterior shoulder pain, it's the rolling out of my shoulder blades that is alleviating the pain most.
    i need to get that asap! if i can get one soon, i can guilt my gf into giving me a massage on valentines day. i know i said i want sex, but i really am in need of a massage more than anything haha.

also WTF at that smilie!!! lol that is nuts. that ginger shake looks amazing. i think i'm going to start keeping ginger stuff with me. especially since people around me seem to have stomach discomfort issues.

great DE lower work. those hurdles hops tire me out just reading about them!
    you have to request sex on a holiday?

if i had a rugby playing boyfriend i would massage him all the time, i'd also hump him all the time except for before games because i wouldn't wanna use up his energy.

i hope you get both
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    did mary poppins have you confused with someone else? like she knew what she was getting into right?
    I got a fair warning when I asked if i could move in

I want one!
    hahahaha OMG
    your smileys are outta control and i love it

if i had a rugby playing boyfriend i would massage him all the time, i'd also hump him all the time except for before games because i wouldn't wanna use up his energy.

i hope you get both
    I did warn her.. guess she didn't get it. I think it was actually all the bikers that freaked her out! LMAO! She was very uncomfortable around them.

I actually get that all the time from girls I date to just general people I meet. I live in Mayberry! A small minded town with small town values. I attend collage and I (as my old man & team say) I look like Barbie!

It's sometimes hard for people I meet here to reconcile how I look with how I live. I ride for a hardcore racing group, all men. I ride a Harley, I ride with bikers, I fight alot.. It's just hard for people who have lived in Mayberry their whole lives to grasp why I choose to continue to live the way I do, considering how I look. It's nothing new.. I'm cool with it.

The smiley's are funny!!

BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My old man said he take me to dinner if she didn't want to go and I said yeah we could do that... or we could cancel the reservation and spend the money on something else like IDK ... a home spa and a beer fridge to go in the bathroom!!!

It creates a spa in your bathtub!! Just lay the mat in the tub and it creates all these bubbles! It even provides enough heat to keep you bath hot and it as a remote control so you can change settings with out getting out!

Happy Valentines it's a beer station for the bathroom!! HAHA A small fridge to go in my bathroom for beer, water and yahoos. That's an awesome idea if I do say so myself!!

those are great ideas haha. I have something like that homespa, but it doesn't generate heat. It just shoots bubbles. It's also hard plastic so it's not the most comfortable thing. but it doesn't matter much since i can't fit in my bathtub anyway.

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post

i hope you get both
    I don't have to request sex or anything for that matter haha. I just have a guilty disposition. She always wants to do things for me, and i feel guilty so never take advantage of them.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

those are great ideas haha. I have something like that homespa, but it doesn't generate heat. It just shoots bubbles. It's also hard plastic so it's not the most comfortable thing. but it doesn't matter much since i can't fit in my bathtub anyway.

I don't have to request sex or anything for that matter haha. I just have a guilty disposition. She always wants to do things for me, and i feel guilty so never take advantage of them.
    The Catholic school boy thing is kinda hawt!!

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel ya girl. I live in a small southern town and with my liberal views well you can guess the rest...lol
    I have always been open about the way i feel and if you don't like it well there is the door.

I also wanted to tell you i made those coffee/kahula jello squares..they were to die for....
    I am also addicted to the mango,citrus protein shake. I had never thought of adding one of those Crystal Light packs to my shake..DDDAAAAHHH
    Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.. Barbie
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Studding running shoes for winter weather

This is really simple and it really doesn't hurt your shoes so you can remove them when the ice & snow has passed.

All you need is..
    1. a drill with a quick attachment or a socket driver.
    2. sheet metal screws, I use 3/8 (hex) or 1/4 (def don't use anything over a 1/2 inch cause they will push through most shoes and hurt your feet.
    3. Of coarse an old pair of running shoes, not to worn out and thick soled.

Very simply screw in several screws following the pattern of your shoe in the thickest areas and try to follow your strike zones. If you are using trail shoes then make sure the screws go into the largest lugs. You don't need as many screws as there is in that picture. I generally place three in a horse shoe shaped around the heel and then agin across the top and two in the center crossing the balls of my feet. Total of 8 screws.

Make sure to check the soles every time you go for a run for loose or lost screws and replace as needed. Sometimes they will get pulled out during a run. On average only except about 30 miles before the screws need replacing, you don't want them worn down because they loose traction.

Studding your shoes are good for track in packed shoe and ice,, but not so great on hard packed ice or slushy snow.

Finally we got a little winter weather!! Just a little though so maybe this will come in useful!

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    I feel ya girl. I live in a small southern town and with my liberal views well you can guess the rest...lol
    I have always been open about the way i feel and if you don't like it well there is the door.

I also wanted to tell you i made those coffee/kahula jello squares..they were to die for....
    I am also addicted to the mango,citrus protein shake. I had never thought of adding one of those Crystal Light packs to my shake..DDDAAAAHHH
    Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.. Barbie
    I always live in "Mayberry" nice small towns very safe.. I like the kids being raised like that. My kids live a very oddly mixture life of extreme sheltering and open mindness. LOL I think my kids see me as an eccentric old lady .. not the norm.

Once when my son was like 10 I was skate boarding in the parking lot of our apt. at OU (i lived on campus then) and I was showing someone how jump cars. LOL .. eventually security by and go onto us about it... cause it's kind of aginst the rules.. My son walked up the security guard and said.. "I told her not to do it! I told her it wasn't safe! I told my mom she was gonna get in trouble! But would she listen to me.. Nooooo!!! She doesn't listen.." he walked away still ranting... LOL. my youngest son is just like that. He want play baseball cause he thinks it's a dangerous sport.

I start carb cycling today so I'll be using alot crystal light type stuff in my shakes for low carb days.

On the jello squares if you use fat free half & half it cuts down the calories alot. Like I know the recipe calls for sweetened condense milk but that's alot of sugar and calories so I always sub half & half.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 02-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Grace's Tiramsiu Coffee Yogurt Protein Shake

1 scoop vanilla whey
    1/4 cup greek yogurt (plain)
    1/2 or more strong brewed coffee
    Blend with a little ice ..

Little artificial sweeter to taste.. I can't believe I have to tell you dumb asses that really you figure that out?

That's the basic recipe .. I flavored mine with sugar free tiramisu coffee syrup & a little dark chocolate cocoa.

Blend with a little ice .. This alot like a Lassi it's a coffee & yogurt drink that is sometimes served in Indian restaurants. As is it has about ..
    Cals 153
    Fat 2
    Carbs 4
    Protein 30

...and no complaining about the lack of booze in this shake! I have second post coming today and for God's sake every now and then it want hurt ya to wait till noon to hit the hooch.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 02-13-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grace ever made a shake with either spinach or broccoli? I have heard about doing that so you dont actually have to eat them, but never tried.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

Originally Posted by austin.j.taylor View Post
    Grace ever made a shake with either spinach or broccoli? I have heard about doing that so you dont actually have to eat them, but never tried.
    Yeah It's called the green machine! LOL it's kinda gross though. I even have a popeye spinach glass for it!

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have made it with spinach,blueberries,vanilla whey,water,ice,vanilla soy milk. It was pretty good. The blueberries really make it.
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

REST DAY!!!

My day.. lay around in my underwear. Crank up the radio.. play some xbox..

Kickin it old school today..

Smoke a little,, had a drink or two got a deep tissue massage.. lol several times.. lol

Make some munchies.. I love potato chips. I make them myself in the microwave so they want be all full of fat. Really easy to do just slice them thin sprinkle on the flavor and microwave about 5 mins. So crunchy, yummy and healthy.

Made coffee coladas..

1 cup strong coffee
    1 shot tequila
    1 shot coconut rum
    1/4 cup light coconut milk or coconut creme
    little Vanilla essences

little ice and blend.. you can throw in whey for a protein shake but I didn't

That about covers day.. any day in which I don't need pants is a pretty good day..

Hung out with the girls from the coffee bar today and learned how to make all kinds of chocolate coffee drinks.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 02-13-2012 at 07:55 PM.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    every time i come in here and see these shakes i get hungry

btw saw your last PM, got busy, but thanks again for the info
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    every time i come in here and see these shakes i get hungry

btw saw your last PM, got busy, but thanks again for the info
    Your welcome.

i agree. a day you don't need pants is a good day haha. i never though to try to microwave to make my own potato chips. that shake looks delicious!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log

austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make some munchies.. I love potato chips. I make them myself in the microwave so they want be all full of fat. Really easy to do just slice them thin sprinkle on the flavor and microwave about 5 mins. So crunchy, yummy and healthy.
    Why so scared of fat. My chub loss is going super fast now that I get in around 150g of fat a day. I have never ate this close to my calculated caloric needs and lost weight so fast.

i agree. a day you don't need pants is a good day haha. i never though to try to microwave to make my own potato chips. that shake looks delicious!
    The hardest part of being unemployed is trying to find a reason to put on pants in the morning. 20 days until I start working again.
    ★cVc★

Why so scared of fat. My chub loss is going super fast now that I get in around 150g of fat a day. I have never ate this close to my calculated caloric needs and lost weight so fast.

The hardest part of being unemployed is trying to find a reason to put on pants in the morning. 20 days until I start working again.
    I had my gallbladder removed a few years ago and every since then when I eat to much fat I get sick. I still eat high fat meals on occasion but I pay for it. LOL

Microwaved potato chips are awesome! Especially when eaten in your underwear!

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

REST DAY!!!

My day.. lay around in my underwear. Crank up the radio.. play some xbox..

Kickin it old school today..

Smoke a little,, had a drink or two got a deep tissue massage.. lol several times.. lol

Made coffee coladas..

1 cup strong coffee
    1 shot tequila
    1 shot coconut rum
    1/4 cup light coconut milk or coconut creme
    little Vanilla essences

little ice and blend.. you can throw in whey for a protein shake but I didn't

That about covers day.. any day in which I don't need pants is a pretty good day..

Hung out with the girls from the coffee bar today and learned how to make all kinds of chocolate coffee drinks.
    I am really trying to picture this.... lol

Nice taste of music.

Wonder if the potato chip cooking would work with sweet 'taters. Never have thought about trying to make my own chips like this with the microwave. Go figure. Must try. Can't eat just one.

Another awesome sounding drink/shake type recipe. I need to go back through here and print some of these out, especially I thought I saw one that was like a chocolate death or something. lol

Cute pup.

Enjoy the rest day.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

I had my gallbladder removed a few years ago and every since then when I eat to much fat I get sick. I still eat high fat meals on occasion but I pay for it. LOL
    Makes sense. Is it bad that I am 30 and have no freaking idea what a gall bladder does?
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    I am really trying to picture this.... lol

Nice taste of music.

Wonder if the potato chip cooking would work with sweet 'taters. Never have thought about trying to make my own chips like this with the microwave. Go figure. Must try. Can't eat just one.

Another awesome sounding drink/shake type recipe. I need to go back through here and print some of these out, especially I thought I saw one that was like a chocolate death or something. lol

Cute pup.

Enjoy the rest day.
    You can buy little plastic things that stand the potatoes up so they cook crispy..

I have a current obsession with chocolate there will be lots of chocolate recipes for a while!

Makes sense. Is it bad that I am 30 and have no freaking idea what a gall bladder does?
    LOL.. it sorta helps the body digest fats.

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Valentines Day!!!

My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Happy Valentines Day!!!

ohh myy...

Sexy Valentines Day pics!! HAHA!!

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Happy Valentines Day!!!

LMAO!! I was posting that!! We think to much alike!!

Sexy Valentines Day pics!! HAHA!!
    ]

FAK and it ain't even hump day yet

That should be enough to last for V-day.........although not a big fan of this day....that helped.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    FAK and it ain't even hump day yet

That should be enough to last for V-day.........although not a big fan of this day....that helped.
    That's because it's a stupid holiday! And extremely awkward! It's like a whole day every year dedicated to the third date .. ya know where the guy picks up and throws arm over the back seat of the car and say.."So babe you you love me yet?" uhmmm.... "No.."