EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Advice/criticisms needed on my routine

Hi all. I'm a n00b to bodybuilding in every sense of the word and would like to get some feedback on my current routine.

Stats:
    25 years old, 6' 3", 165lbs, skinny fat

My diet consists of lean meats, pasta, whole wheat bread, eggs etc
    Supplements are ON 100% Whey, Myofusion, Fishoil and Multi. I track my intakes/macros using fitday.com. My maintenance calories from calculators are around 2300. I get on average 2000cals, 80g Fat, 200g Carbs and 180g Protein per day.

Now that the supporting information is out of the way, I would like some feedback on my routine. Forgive me if I put the names of the exercises wrong as I'm still new to this.

Mondays: Chest, Biceps, Forearms
    Chest:
    1)4sets Flat DB Press with 4sets Flat Flyes
    2)4sets Incline DB Press with 4sets Incline Flyes
    3)3sets PecDecs with 3sets Pushups

I interchange Flat DB press for Barbell Bench Press every other week.

Biceps:
    1)3sets Barbell 21's
    2)3sets Preacher Curls with 3sets Seated or Standing DB Curls

Forearms:
    1)3sets Barbell Wrist Curls

Tuesdays: Rest

Wednesdays: Legs, Shoulders
    Legs:
    1)4sets Squats
    2)3sets Leg Curls with 3sets Leg Extensions
    3)3sets Seated Calf Raises with 3sets Standing Calf Raises

Shoulders:
    1)4sets Seated DB Shoulder Press(Wide) with 4sets Seated DB Shoulder Press(Close)
    2)3sets Upright Barbell Rows with 3sets Standing lateral raises
    3)3sets DB Shrugs

Thursdays: Rest

Fridays: Back, Triceps, Abs
    Back:
    1)4sets Pullups
    2)4sets Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns with 4sets One-Arm Dumbell Rows
    3)4sets Deadlifts

Triceps:
    1)4sets Dips
    2)3sets Lying Tricep Press with 3sets Tricep Pushdowns

Abs:
    1)3sets Crunches/Russian Twists

Saturdays & Sundays: Rest
    For all my exercises, I do the first set with light weights 15-18reps, and add weight to every other set until I can only do 6-7reps in the last set with good form still. I don't do cardio. I'm going into my 4th week this week since I've started any of this and my lifts have gone up by 5-10lbs each week thus far.

So my question is, given all that I've outlined above, Is this a good workout or crap? Would I make decent gains with this? What changes should I make if any? My goals are to simply lose the fat on my stomach and chest and add some lean mass if possible. Also any ideas as to how long would it take realistically for me to see physical gains if any?

Thanks for reading. Comments, criticisms and advice would be most appreciated.

Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For quick suggestions, I would say add to legs (3 sets of lunges, 3 sets of leg presses). Also, I would change my tricep movements. By dips, I assume you mean off a bench with your feet on another bench across from you. If you mean the kind where your body is virtually perpendicular to the floor, then you need to change it. Also, close grip bench presses would be great to add into this routine on a tricep day.

The gains you are experiencing are more due to your CNS addapting to the routine than what it is actualy msucle gains. For that reason, you may have to wait 3 to 4 months before noticeable gains in the mirror. It takes a ton of time, stick with it.
    "To get where you want to be, you have to train like you want to get there."

EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50) EP82nr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately yes, the dips I am doing is the one where I'm just suspended using body weight so will definitely reconsider it. Adding the close grip press and additional leg work is no problem. That time frame sounds great for noticeable gains as well. I'm fully committed to it so I'm not gonna stop or fall off at all. But besides that, is the 3day split good enough for me? Been reading/hearing about needing to be in the gym more, fullbody etc.

Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some ppl say it works for them, but I have never even tried it. Personally, I do not like it, and I am one who feels you need to have more than 3 workouts per week. I typically do 5. But, my split is entirely experience based. It revolves around areas of needed improvement and my own recovery time.
    "To get where you want to be, you have to train like you want to get there."