24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit zzyyyzzz's BodySpace

Why is honor killing seen as a bad thing

this argument is used all the time against islamists, but at its core the principal is sound

What I am saying is that on the surface it seems like an effective method at destroying morally degenerate persons within your civilization (especially in the long term).

I mean, ****. Going back to the islamic example, they have remained unchanged since the 6th century against invasions, civil wars, desert hardship and whatnot. Good at surviving. But as soon as these western civilizations embraced liberalism, all of their empires collapsed (save for the USA, which mostly exports social democracy to 3rd world countries instead of conquering them outright) and have to constantly pay reparations to foreigners and in a few decades will be minorities within the countries they have built, rendering them failures in the evolutionary sense. (USA, for example, is only 50% white in some states, arabs and africans in Europe, etc.)

i am seriously having a hard time figuring this out. I mean wars/conquests will happen regardless of how much you try to stop them, so why go against this fact?

Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because it's utterly fcking barbaric, and oppresses people. An actress from one of the Harry Potter films nearly got beaten to death by her brother and father for dating a Hindu, for fck's sake.
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -classmates call me zeezprah
    -i haven't heard my real name in months

BodyPoints: 188
    Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beeewbs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Beeewbs's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by zzyyyzzz View Post
    this argument is used all the time against islamists, but at its core the principal is sound

What I am saying is that on the surface it seems like an effective method at destroying morally degenerate persons within your civilization (especially in the long term).

I mean, ****. Going back to the islamic example, they have remained unchanged since the 6th century against invasions, civil wars, desert hardship and whatnot. Good at surviving. But as soon as these western civilizations embraced liberalism, all of their empires collapsed (save for the USA, which mostly exports social democracy to 3rd world countries instead of conquering them outright) and have to constantly pay reparations to foreigners and in a few decades will be minorities within the countries they have built, rendering them failures in the evolutionary sense. (USA, for example, is only 50% white in some states, arabs and africans in Europe, etc.)

i am seriously having a hard time figuring this out. I mean wars/conquests will happen regardless of how much you try to stop them, so why go against this fact?
    What.

Stats: 6'1", 285 lbs
    flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit flairon's BodySpace

Yeah? And who's morals are we going to base who gets killed on? How about mine? I have a real problem with you posting on an internet forum, and with a waist up naked photo...obviously you are morally barren. So to my moral sensibilities, the only thing to do would be to remove you from society.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BalkanPrince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BalkanPrince's BodySpace
    It was practiced by all types of people in the past and today also. In Colombia for example, it was legalized until 1980 to kill your wife if she was a slut. Honor killing should see a limit. There is a different between letting a person live out their life and knowing that some person is inflicting pain on others. Honor killing can include anyone killing someone else for a crime. So lets say you know a guy who is stealing from people, he doesn't stop, and he ruins people's lives. Following honor killing, you can take him out because he is inflicting pain on others. Or lets say you have a wife and kids and you find out that she (The Wife) has slept with another man, you can kill her for destroying your family. But honor killing is just murder when a father kills his daughter for dating someone. Its just ****ing ridiculous and makes no sense.

The problem with it, is law based. When you have a population which is killing each other for being accused of adultery, robbery, murder, or criminal activities, you get a society where unjustified murder is quite common. Think of the Salem Witch Trials, its a good example of what it would look like. Everyone would accuse everyone of doing things. The rule of law would eventually be extinguished. Its therefore better for police to handle such matters and for honor killings to be abolished.

Stats: 6'1", 285 lbs
    flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) flairon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit flairon's BodySpace
    I don't think there is anyone who's honor is so impeccable and spotless that they should be given the power to decide who's honor isn't up to par with the rest of society. If your wife is a slut, kick her ass to the curb, if your daughter is a 'ho, get her on birth control. But unless you have lead a completely pious life then you have no grounds to pick who meets your moral criteria, and even if you DID lead a pious life, who cares, stfu and take care of your own business.

⅟⅓⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    Stats: 10'0", 1000 lbs
    BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BadMonkeyFunker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BadMonkeyFunker's BodySpace
    Why ? Why ? Whhhhy?

Who died and made you the head of honor committee assshole ? Where do you get the right to control other's lives, morals and values.

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordByronGains has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LordByronGains's BodySpace
    because people should not be killed based on someone elses perception of what is or is not morally right.
    Particularly when it is usually based on retarded ancient religious dogma or a corruption of such and results in men or more usually women being killed for what? not marrying someone who their family deems they should, sleeping with the wrong person? it is backwards.
    'Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself' - Jean-Paul Sartre
    'I hate you guys' - Eric Cartman

|:)| ---- :) smile at people smiling on TV crew (: ---- |(:|
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149054233

O: >8 $ Get nervous before going for a haircut crew $ 8< :O
    -Misc Scotch Crew-
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    = Anxiety Crew =
    *** Expert planning helps me minimise the time I need to spend outside the house crew ***

Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zedbimmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Zeezprah View Post
    Because it's utterly fcking barbaric, and oppresses people. An actress from one of the Harry Potter films nearly got beaten to death by her brother and father for dating a Hindu, for fck's sake.
    for arguments sake, if I am black and so have 1000's of years of my ancestors why would I want my offspring diluting our purebredness with something else. She/he would be ending history like that, the last black that is me and my ancestors will die with the introduction of a new MUTT, so why shouldn't stop that, for arguments sake.

Edit: oh crap just figured out who you are

Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dave22reborn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanPrince View Post
    It was practiced by all types of people in the past and today also. In Colombia for example, it was legalized until 1980 to kill your wife if she was a slut. Honor killing should see a limit. There is a different between letting a person live out their life and knowing that some person is inflicting pain on others. Honor killing can include anyone killing someone else for a crime. So lets say you know a guy who is stealing from people, he doesn't stop, and he ruins people's lives. Following honor killing, you can take him out because he is inflicting pain on others. Or lets say you have a wife and kids and you find out that she (The Wife) has slept with another man, you can kill her for destroying your family. But honor killing is just murder when a father kills his daughter for dating someone. Its just ****ing ridiculous and makes no sense.

The problem with it, is law based. When you have a population which is killing each other for being accused of adultery, robbery, murder, or criminal activities, you get a society where unjustified murder is quite common. Think of the Salem Witch Trials, its a good example of what it would look like. Everyone would accuse everyone of doing things. The rule of law would eventually be extinguished. Its therefore better for police to handle such matters and for honor killings to be abolished.
    WTF????? Sorry kids I had to kill your mother, because she cheated on me.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    what the fuk did i just read
    Ignore list: abdus

BodyPoints: 14251
    Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nagalfar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nagalfar's BodySpace

Simple, men have different definitions of "lost honor".. you cause me to loss of honor, and I should have the right to kill you??? are you really thinking here?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 10831
    CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CerealKiller's BodySpace
    If you are the type of person who needs this explained to you, you probably wouldn't get it anyway.
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) amtharin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit amtharin's BodySpace
    If morally degenerate persons within your civilization = mass murderers, then I agree with you OP

If destroying morally degenerate persons within your civilization = someone who talked to the opposite sex, then I don't.

ss2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honor killings are not Islamic at all. Unfortunately, every time a Muslim gets killed by their family it is labeled "honor killing" but if it happens to a non Muslim it's just domestic violence or what not. But, back to the point. Honor killing has no place in Islam.

Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zzyyyzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit zzyyyzzz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ss2012 View Post
    Honor killings are not Islamic at all. Unfortunately, every time a Muslim gets killed by their family it is labeled "honor killing" but if it happens to a non Muslim it's just domestic violence or what not. But, back to the point. Honor killing has no place in Islam.
    I am only using this as an example

Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zeezprah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zedbimmer View Post
    for arguments sake, if I am black and so have 1000's of years of my ancestors why would I want my offspring diluting our purebredness with something else. She/he would be ending history like that, the last black that is me and my ancestors will die with the introduction of a new MUTT, so why shouldn't stop that, for arguments sake.

Edit: oh crap just figured out who you are

Why do you think that your heritage wouldn't pass down to your child simply because they look different?

If I settle down and with have a family with a Black chick, and since they're pretty high up on my list of "good lawdy she fine" usually, I wouldn't care that my son/daughter doesn't look exactly like me. I'd tell them about our family's history, and how that history is their history, how that house we built four centuries ago is theirs.

But then, if you live in a racist bubble and also think that you have the right to dictate who others love, I guess you could beat up/kill your kid for choosing who they have a family with. That definitely wouldn't annoy the CREATOR GOD you so well know!
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -classmates call me zeezprah
    -i haven't heard my real name in months

Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3451
    danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit danow's BodySpace
    abortion
    /thread
    Misc Scotch Crew
    PSMF/RFL log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145426961&p=894201021#post894201021

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeoginCF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NeoginCF's BodySpace

You are a moral degenerate, can I come kill you now?

/thread
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    You took your name from Zyzz.

Why?

Because he was a unique guy, who had a unique personality, a unique face, a unique body, unique tattoos, and there will never be another one of him again. There might be people like him, but not EXACTLY like him.

We are all unique phenomenon.

That's not just some feel good nonsense but a real fact as even twins aren't the same person. In the west we strongly believe that a life is a special thing and its value beats social convention that says to kill it. Meanwhile, political cults like judaism and islam promote worshiping hollow lies over the value of human life, and that needs to be fought.

danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000) danow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit danow's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    You took your name from Zyzz.

Why?

Because he was a unique guy, who had a unique personality, a unique face, a unique body, unique tattoos, and there will never be another one of him again. There might be people like him, but not EXACTLY like him.

We are all unique phenomenon.

That's not just some feel good nonsense but a real fact as even twins aren't the same person. In the west we strongly believe that a life is a special thing and its value beats social convention that says to kill it. Meanwhile, political cults like judaism and islam promote worshiping hollow lies over the value of human life, and that needs to be fought.
    ...when it serves the individual.
    Misc Scotch Crew
    PSMF/RFL log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145426961&p=894201021#post894201021

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by danow View Post
    ...when it serves the individual.
    What does that mean?

Visit danow's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    What does that mean?
    It's only true until it is not convenient or for other reasons. Such as the case with legalized abortion or the death penalty. We believe life is a special thing and is valued until a woman or a court decides it is more convenient not to. No matter how you cut it, killing is killing. It comes down to the reasoning of people and what they are wiilling to accept as good reasons to take a life.
    Misc Scotch Crew

ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ViolentZ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wut

Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tekkendo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tekkendo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
    If you are the type of person who needs this explained to you, you probably wouldn't get it anyway.
    Originally Posted by amtharin View Post
    If morally degenerate persons within your civilization = mass murderers, then I agree with you OP

If destroying morally degenerate persons within your civilization = someone who talked to the opposite sex, then I don't.
    ^^these
    ^pretending to be an independent, third party, libertarian crew^

"When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe." Frederic Bastiat

venit hora iudicii eius ONtop888's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ONtop888 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ONtop888's BodySpace

Is this reality OP?
    When I look in the mirror I see a man who was born to rustle.

Fedora Fashions CREW

John 16:2: "in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Rand Paul 2016

Originally Posted by danow View Post
    It's only true until it is not convenient or for other reasons. Such as the case with legalized abortion or the death penalty. We believe life is a special thing and is valued until a woman or a court decides it is more convenient not to. No matter how you cut it, killing is killing. It comes down to the reasoning of people and what they are wiilling to accept as good reasons to take a life.
    Those are okay points but it's not a routine accepted practice to get abortions or kill criminals. These are elements within our society but the society is not defined by those behaviors because we have a factionalized culture.

So, that allows people who don't support certain behaviors to call for their end everywhere.

Visit danow's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post

Is this reality OP?
    You go deep in the spank bank folder for that goody? Yikes!
    Misc Scotch Crew

Stats: 5'6", 165 lbs
    chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chashma1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chashma1's BodySpace
    Where did you guys get the term "honor killing?"

You don't preserve or increase honor by killing people.
    It's one of those things that u people have just made up.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Stats: 5'6", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1531
    Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oli123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Oli123's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    I don't think there is anyone who's honor is so impeccable and spotless that they should be given the power to decide who's honor isn't up to par with the rest of society.
    This

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast