WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Brb: Becoming a FREAK: PharmaFreak Anabolic Freak + Test Freak Log!

Hey everybody, my name is Kevin and for the next month I will be supplementing my training and diet with PharmaFreak's Anabolic Freak and Test Freak. I have never tried Anabolic Freak but I am excited as all hell to stack them and see the results!

I will log everything as detailed as I can, with before and after stats, photos, and workouts.

Key Points of Current Diet: - Recently hired an off season trainer, will be following his orders until they get changed up, if they do.
    - 6 whole food meals/day, and 2 shakes/day
    - Between 3,400-3,800 kcals/day
    - High protein, high carbs, and mod-high fats from clean sources

Current Stats:
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 189.0 lbs
    Bench Press: 405 x 1 (Done in a competition setting), 315 x 15
    Squat: 405 x 13
    Deadlift: I do not currently deadlift, but I do perform rack pulls on back day and am currently at 405 x 10

Me, Currently:

Okay, so what am I expecting from this?
    - Increased weight gain
    - Increased strength
    - Better pumps
    - Increased confidence in general

Let's see what PharmaFreak has in store for me!!!
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jesus... you natty?

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had my first workout today while on both supplements. (I started the Anabolic Freak yesterday morning and Test Freak last night)

Notes:Maybe it was just because I was training arms..but I had a disgusting pump, I'll post the workout below along with a quick posing video of my legs that I took today pre-workout. Also, I'll post my morning weights every week or so, I don't like getting caught up in checking everyday as it messes with my head.

Cable Curls
    45 x 20
    90 x 24
    125 x 18

Alternating Hammer Curls
    35's x 25
    45's x 18

EZ-Bar Preacher Curls
    65 x 14
    75 x 12

Barbell Curls
    I used a shorter bar so I'm not sure what the weight was to be honest. But I did 2 sets 15-20 reps

1-Arm Cable Rope Pushdowns
    45 x 20
    65 x 14

Straight Bar Cable Pushdowns
    150 x 15
    150 x 11

Bodyweight Dips
    2 sets to failure

Close-Grip Bench Press
    225 x 11

And the video of my legs:
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Weight: Still haven't checked

My training has changed since I began this month, as my trainer wants me to save the "heavy" exercises for later in my workout. For example, he has me doing barbell curls last in my bicep routine, close-grip last in my tricep routine, and bench press as the third exercise in my chest routine. It's tough and makes me use much less weight than normal, but there's definitely a rhyme to his reason as I feel a whole different kind of sore after each session.

My last leg workout included a 405 x 8 set of squats, but they were deeper than I am used to and they taxed the muscle much more.

My last chest workout included a set of 275 x 7 on the bench press.

I've still been using the suggested protocol:
    Anabolic Freak: 2 pills in am/2 pills pre-workout
    Test Freak: 4 pills right before bed

I'll try and get a posing video up here today to see how things are coming along!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Recent Pics:

It's been a very hectic past 2 weeks with finals, graduation, vaca in virginia beach, and moving back to Buffalo but I will be back later after both jobs and my shoulder workout to update!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Still been super busy but here's a shot I took after my 7am chest workout this morning...results are getting GREAT!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com