Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AI's DAA Log

Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000)

AI's DAA Log

AI helped me to get back on my feet after having knee surgery. Here is my log of that journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7161093&page=1

My knee is doing better now, though not fully healed, I am well on my way to a full recovery. The holidays really set me back in terms of my goals and progress, so now it's time to get back serious. Here are my current stats:

Height - 5'11
    Weight - 237
    Body Fat - Upper 20's (guess)

Maxes:
    Bench - 335
    Shoulder Press - 225
    Leg Press - 12x270 (Can't do 1 rep maxes cuz of my knee, and still starting off light)
    Mixed Grip Pull Ups - 14
    Incline - Haven't maxed

My Goals:
    1. Drop down to 225 or lower
    2. Lower body fat to under 20
    3. Increase strength

Supplements:
    Orange Triad
    AI's DAA

I will be working out 4-5 times a week twice a day. 1 workout will be weights and the other will be a light cardio session (mostly walking on treadmill). Hopefully with some motivation and the help from DAA, I will be able to reach my goals. Let's get it!

Here are my first progress pictures:

"For bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things..."

~ 1 Timothy 4:8 ~

Journey back to sub 220 ===>>> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177936931

Starting Weight (1/1/20) - 247.4
    Current Weight (1/31/20) - 236.4

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000)

Monday - Legs

Leg Press
    20x180
    15x270
    12x320

SS with Calf Press
    50x180
    50x270
    50x320

Seated Leg Curls
    3x10 – 100

DB Lunges
    3x10 – 25

BB SLD
    3x10 – 95

Cardio
    30 minutes incline walking on treadmill

Thoughts:
    Tough workout, considering I’m trying to get the muscle back in my right leg. Legs feel worn out, but feel good. Had a few cheat meals this weekend, but I’m back to eating right now.
    "For bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things..."

Journey back to sub 220 ===>>> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177936931

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you diet hard, which i would do while taking daa, your testosterone levels drop a good bit, Daa can help keep them optimal and keep on more musclemass.

Everything looks good. As far as diet I would one one cheat meal every two weeks at this stage your in right now.

Thank you for doing this log for us. and we are here to help you in any way we can
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    When you diet hard, which i would do while taking daa, your testosterone levels drop a good bit, Daa can help keep them optimal and keep on more musclemass.

Everything looks good. As far as diet I would one one cheat meal every two weeks at this stage your in right now.

Thank you for doing this log for us. and we are here to help you in any way we can
    In for the long haul!

One cheat meal every two weeks?!? I could pull that off when I was younger, but I don't know if could that now, lol.

Originally Posted by StxNas View Post
    In for the long haul!

One cheat meal every two weeks?!? I could pull that off when I was younger, but I don't know if could that now, lol.

Thanks. Cheat meals came more often because my wife is pregnant... But she is almost due (like in 2 weeks) so considering the circumstances, my diet has actually been relatively decent.

I'm eating about 2200 calories, 110 C/98F/220P

The diet has been working well. My biggest problem has been cardio honestly... I just haven't been doing anything and have been straight lifting.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)

My knee is doing better now, though not fully healed, I am well on my way to a full recovery. The holidays really set me back in terms of my goals and progress, so now it's time to get back serious. Here are my current stats:

Height - 5'11
    Weight - 237
    Body Fat - Upper 20's (guess)

Maxes:
    Bench - 335
    Shoulder Press - 225
    Leg Press - 12x270 (Can't do 1 rep maxes cuz of my knee, and still starting off light)
    Mixed Grip Pull Ups - 14
    Incline - Haven't maxed

My Goals:
    1. Drop down to 225 or lower
    2. Lower body fat to under 20
    3. Increase strength

Supplements:
    Orange Triad
    AI's DAA

I will be working out 4-5 times a week twice a day. 1 workout will be weights and the other will be a light cardio session (mostly walking on treadmill). Hopefully with some motivation and the help from DAA, I will be able to reach my goals. Let's get it!

First of all, it takes a lot to come back from an injury or surgery. Remember to not over do it and re-injure yourself.

You have some good goals, and if you stay focused, you will hit it for sure. We will keep you motivated and support you.

Are you able to do the cardio in the AM prior to eating or does your schedule not allow for it?

What does the diet look like?

Let's hit those goals!!!!!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    First of all, it takes a lot to come back from an injury or surgery. Remember to not over do it and re-injure yourself.

You have some good goals, and if you stay focused, you will hit it for sure. We will keep you motivated and support you.

Are you able to do the cardio in the AM prior to eating or does your schedule not allow for it?

Bill, have you ever had any serious Injuries?

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Some mornings I can... I just have to get up and do it and not sleep in! With cardio, I still can't do much because I can't run or jump yet. So I usually walk on an incline at a pretty decent pace. Sometimes I will do elliptical and every now and then I'll do stair climber. But for my knee, I like doing the walking because it's working my knee/leg well.

Diet is I'm eating about 2200 calories, 110 C/98F/220P (Calculated from the sticky here on BB, but probably need to go relook at it just to make sure).

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bill, have you ever had any serious Injuries?
    I've actually been lucky to have stayed pretty healthy. I've not had to have a surgery since I have started training this focused. Obviously I have had my fair share of tweaks, pulls, pains, etc. but nothing major (knock on wood)

I have realized though as the years go by that it is better to not be stubborn and ignore the pain and what your body is telling you. When I was younger I would blast through the pain and keep doing lifts that aggrivated the sore area.... however, now I realize that letting that body part recover and miss a particular exercise in my lift is better than prolonging the issue and having my lifts suffer in the future.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I've actually been lucky to have stayed pretty healthy. I've not had to have a surgery since I have started training this focused. Obviously I have had my fair share of tweaks, pulls, pains, etc. but nothing major (knock on wood)

I have realized though as the years go by that it is better to not be stubborn and ignore the pain and what your body is telling you. When I was younger I would blast through the pain and keep doing lifts that aggrivated the sore area.... however, now I realize that letting that body part recover and miss a particular exercise in my lift is better than prolonging the issue and having my lifts suffer in the future.
    Well said

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Tuesday - Chest & Tri's

Bench Press
    10x165
    8x195
    5x215
    5x245
    5x275 <<==Needed a spot on last 2

DB Decline Press
    10x65
    10x70
    10x70

Cable Cross Overs
    3x10 – 12/30

SS with Push Ups
    10, 7, 10

OH Tricep Press
    3x10 – 90

DB Kickbacks
    3x10 – 25

Thoughts:
    Man, we flew through this workout without much rest in-between sets. Felt great and now I felt worn out. Chest felt good, was a little disappointed that I couldn’t get the 5x275 on my own, but it’s not a bad start.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Originally Posted by Rjeezie View Post
    Bench Press
    10x165
    8x195
    5x215
    5x245
    5x275 <<==Needed a spot on last 2

DB Decline Press
    10x65
    10x70
    10x70

Cable Cross Overs
    3x10 – 12/30

SS with Push Ups
    10, 7, 10

OH Tricep Press
    3x10 – 90

DB Kickbacks
    3x10 – 25

Thoughts:
    Man, we flew through this workout without much rest in-between sets. Felt great and now I felt worn out. Chest felt good, was a little disappointed that I couldn’t get the 5x275 on my own, but it’s not a bad start.
    Nothing wrong with assistance to push out a few lasts reps!

I like to keep going the whole time, with little to no rest. Helps with the cardio aspect as well.

Looks like you had a good session... now start the repair process with some recover pro!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Nothing wrong with assistance to push out a few lasts reps!

I like to keep going the whole time, with little to no rest. Helps with the cardio aspect as well.

Looks like you had a good session... now start the repair process with some recover pro!
    Man, now that you mention it, I had 2 samples of Recover Pro when I got the DAA and used both yesterday and today after my workouts. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, but I was wrong. I really liked them and the way the made me feel post workouts. I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor I had yesterday was really good, I think it a berry type flavor. Today I had lemon (didn't like the taste).

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Man, now that you mention it, I had 2 samples of Recover Pro when I got the DAA and used both yesterday and today after my workouts. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, but I was wrong. I really liked them and the way the made me feel post workouts. I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor I had yesterday was really good, I think it a berry type flavor. Today I had lemon (didn't like the taste).
    That would be the raspberry flavor... it is good!

not sure if you like the pre workout kick, but the lemon recover pro mixed with the pink lemonade maniac pre workout is good!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

That would be the raspberry flavor... it is good!

not sure if you like the pre workout kick, but the lemon recover pro mixed with the pink lemonade maniac pre workout is good!
    Love the kick. I actually had a tub of Maniac and used it but it gave me bad crashes after using it so I stopped. I'm not using any PW right now...

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey bud!! How you been?

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Hey bud!! How you been?
    Hey man, I've been pretty good. How about you?

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck man. I've been taking AI's Testpro and Stoked and loving it. I'm interested to see how their DAA compares.
    Aminocore and Allmax Samples Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161989963

Shock Therapy Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161697333

Originally Posted by StoneColdMC View Post
    Good luck man. I've been taking AI's Testpro and Stoked and loving it. I'm interested to see how their DAA compares.
    Yeah I've ran TestPRO and Stoked and had great results with both... So I'm hoping this will do the same.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

agreed and well said. Yes good to listen to your body i agree. Ive been a stubborn ass and had two major injuries

Love the kick. I actually had a tub of Maniac and used it but it gave me bad crashes after using it so I stopped. I'm not using any PW right now...
    I love maniac. That said, i cycle off all stimulates, even low dosed caffeine.

Yeah I've ran TestPRO and Stoked and had great results with both... So I'm hoping this will do the same.
    Daa is my favorite testosterone booster on the market

Keep up the good work. 275 lbs-5 x's is strong. Bill , your a long armed dude, we suck at bench presses lol

actuallY i havent done bench press in over five years , actually almost six now. It kills my rotators

Online coaching avilable

Keep up the good work. 275 lbs-5 x's is strong. Bill , your a long armed dude, we suck at bench presses lol

actuallY i havent done bench press in over five years , actually almost six now. It kills my rotators
    Thanks. Quick question on DAA.... do you find the mixability of it terrible?

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

agreed and well said. Yes good to listen to your body i agree. Ive been a stubborn ass and had two major injuries

I love maniac. That said, i cycle off all stimulates, even low dosed caffeine.

I take a break from all stimulants as well... need the body / receptors to clear out so it is effective again...

Long armed and long legged...makes brench, pull ups, and squats a pain in the rear! haha

We have to move the weight 4 Xs as far as the little guys
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Wednesday - Back & Bi's

6am Cardio
    30 minutes on treadmill & Abs after

Afternoon Workout

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck
    10x75
    10x90
    10x120

Reverse Close Grip Pulldown
    10x120
    10x135
    10x150

EZ Bar Curls
    3x10 – 75

SS with Straight Bar Bent Rows
    3x10 – 100

Machine Reverse Flies
    10x100
    10x110
    10x110

SS with DB Hammer Curls
    3x10 – 32.5

Seated Cable Row
    3x10 – 165

SS with Hanging Leg Raises
    3x12

Seated Face Pulls
    3x10 – 75

Thoughts:
    Best workout I’ve had in a long time… It’s been a while since I had somebody to workout with, but another guy at work did it with me and we pushed each other. I did some new lifts that I’ve never done, so some of the weights were being experimented with. Next time I will do some heavier (like Reverse close grip pulldowns… which I loved). It was a good day of working out.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

6am Cardio
    30 minutes on treadmill & Abs after

Afternoon Workout

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck
    10x75
    10x90
    10x120

Reverse Close Grip Pulldown
    10x120
    10x135
    10x150

EZ Bar Curls
    3x10 – 75

SS with Straight Bar Bent Rows
    3x10 – 100

Machine Reverse Flies
    10x100
    10x110
    10x110

SS with DB Hammer Curls
    3x10 – 32.5

Seated Cable Row
    3x10 – 165

SS with Hanging Leg Raises
    3x12

Seated Face Pulls
    3x10 – 75

Thoughts:
    Best workout I’ve had in a long time… It’s been a while since I had somebody to workout with, but another guy at work did it with me and we pushed each other. I did some new lifts that I’ve never done, so some of the weights were being experimented with. Next time I will do some heavier (like Reverse close grip pulldowns… which I loved). It was a good day of working out.
    Means you will be sore tomorrow! Always good. I see you did the AM cardio. Looking good. Hows the knee feel?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Means you will be sore tomorrow! Always good. I see you did the AM cardio. Looking good. Hows the knee feel?
    Tomorrow? I'm already sore from the chest & leg day earlier this week!!! But I love the feeling. My knee is a little bit swollen right now. I'm about to stretch it and do some more therapy on it, then ice it all night.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Tomorrow? I'm already sore from the chest & leg day earlier this week!!! But I love the feeling. My knee is a little bit swollen right now. I'm about to stretch it and do some more therapy on it, then ice it all night.
    Good to hear the knee is holding up. Happy with the AI products? Hitting AM Cardio tomorrow?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Good to hear the knee is holding up. Happy with the AI products? Hitting AM Cardio tomorrow?
    Oh yeah, I've used TestPRO, Stoked, HGHPRO & Glycobol before and had good results. So I'm hoping DAA will give me some good results. Yes, I'm going to try and get up for the AM cardio again as long as my leg says yes

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Thursday - Shoulders

6 am Cardio
    20 minutes on treadmill

Afternoon Weights

Bradford/Rocky Press
    10x95
    9x95
    6x95

DB Shrugs
    3x12 – 95

SS with DB Arnold Press
    3x8 – 50

Russians
    3x10 – 22.5

Machine Shoulder Sled
    10x60
    10x80
    10x100

Standing Low Pulley Deltoid Raise
    3x10 – 40

Front Cable Raise
    3x10 – 30

Thoughts:
    Felt terrible today. Started from this morning when I quit after 20 minutes of cardio. This afternoon, I did some new lifts that I’ve never done for my shoulders. The lifts were a lot harder than I thought, and I was disappointed in my own effort honestly. I didn’t have a partner today and I really wasn’t motivated to push myself.

However, I did end up really liking the Bradford/Rocky Presses and Arnold Presses, as well as the Machine Shoulder sled. It was the first time I did any of those and really felt like I worked my shoulders. It’s just frustrating I guess because my shoulders feel so weak and I feel like I burn out doing them extremely fast (no endurance). Oh well, all in all, it’s been one good week of working out and I still have tomorrow.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Friday - Cardio & Legs

6 am Cardio
    20 minutes on treadmill

Leg Press
    3x10 – 270

SS with Calf Presses
    3x50 – 270

Seated Leg Curls
    3x10 – 100

SS Leg Extension 10-sec Pauses (for bad knee)
    3x10 – 10

Thoughts:
    Well, woke up this morning and weighed in at 235.4… That gave me some motivation that it’s working and I’m on the right track! I decided to cut my treadmill cardio short today because I wanted to do a little leg work for my rehab. Felt good today. Now hopefully I can eat clean through the weekend… I might try and get 1 more workout in Saturday, but it will be tough with my schedule.

Been a good week and I’m almost at my pre-surgery weight of 233.

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoHardOrGoHme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im subd in this bad boy!!
    May the Lord: make me strong to bear the burden of the weak, make my chest broad to embrace those who need love, give me the courage to face the demons which torment our souls, lift me up when in combat for I am bound to fall, make me Wise so that I shall not be decieved. And May the Lord keep my heart humble so I will always have room to grow.