doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Doing 2012 Bombshell style, bitches! :)

O hai guise. *waves* I'm not a newbie to bb.com or to journalling but a newbie to this section so be gentle.

A little about me: Typical story really...got super fat after baby. Eventually lost said fat, but ended up skinny fat and hating it. With the help of bb.com (not only the things I've learned but the amazing people I've met) I've been working on transforming my body from skinny fat to figure girl ever since.

I did my first competition in 2008, but none since for personal reasons. I joined Team Bombshell last year with renewed determination to get back on stage and 2012 is the year! I'm picking a spring show date in a couple weeks when I see my coach at camp and am already on the team roster for the Ft. Lauderdale Cup in October. $$'s permitting I may do more than that, but I'm currently aiming for two shows this year.

I miss the accountability and support of journaling but because being a bombshell requires a confidentiality agreement, I won't be posting my complete workouts or meals. I'll post what I can, and will be posting regular progress reports.

I'm super excited about what this year is going to bring and hope you'll come along for the ride! Xo

Here's where I'm currently at:
    (ignore the goofy face, I swear I'm actually kinda cute )

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In, OF COURSE!!!!!! Can't wait to follow along. xo
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in!!!!
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by doindbt View Post
    (ignore the goofy face, I swear I'm actually kinda cute )

yep...ya are kinda cute!!!
    My OV35 workout log:

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Wow, your progress over the last few months is amazing, Roni! You've managed to add more muscularity, while maintaining your femininity. No doubt in my mind you will be a serious contender in whatever show you pick. Whatever your Bombshell program entails, it sure is working for you.

Looking forward to seeing how far you can take it!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the win.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Roni! Great to see ya in here, chick! Sub'd.

Looking forward to your updates and following along.
    What's Going on in My Fitness Life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148175393

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blah blah blah bligigity blip bloo bloo...

Make with the half naked man-candy.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Goooooood morningggg and happy Monday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked most of Saturday but took yesterday to relax and do very little. I <3 Sundays so hard. Anywhooo, back to reality and work this morning but it's okay cuz it's a gorgeous day and I'm making it a good one!

So down to business.

CARDIO: Round one = done. 30 minutes of treadmill lunging and sprints. I'll finish the other half later when I have more time.

WORKOUT: Super high volume legs/butt/calves day!
    Curls x5 (sets)
    Extensions x5
    Squats x5
    Swing lunges x5
    Reverse lunges x5
    Sldl x5
    Hypers x5
    Good mornings x5
    One legged squats x5
    Seated calves x5
    Standing calves x5

...all sets ranged between 15 and 50 reps. I'm actually quite nauseous, ATM. *weary grin*

I have to finish off my cardio after work and will get some ab work done then, too.

Have a lovely day, my friends!!

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    In, OF COURSE!!!!!! Can't wait to follow along. xo
    And booked for Ft. Lauderdale in October already, I'm sure? We have a post comp binge tradition to uphold, after all!

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    I'm in!!!!
    Woohoo!! Where my butt slaps?

yep...ya are kinda cute!!!
    Flattery will get you everywhere.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Wow, your progress over the last few months is amazing, Roni! You've managed to add more muscularity, while maintaining your femininity. No doubt in my mind you will be a serious contender in whatever show you pick. Whatever your Bombshell program entails, it sure is working for you.

Looking forward to seeing how far you can take it!
    Thanks so much, Charles and thanks for following along!

Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    In for the win.
    Ha...who you kidding, you're just here for the nudes.

Originally Posted by righter View Post
    Hey Roni! Great to see ya in here, chick! Sub'd.

Looking forward to your updates and following along.
    YAY! Happy to have you following, Jenn!

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Blah blah blah bligigity blip bloo bloo...

Make with the half naked man-candy.
    Jerk. No prOn in this journal!! Iz srs bidness in hurrr.....

Goooooood morningggg and happy Monday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked most of Saturday but took yesterday to relax and do very little. I <3 Sundays so hard. Anywhooo, back to reality and work this morning but it's okay cuz it's a gorgeous day and I'm making it a good one!

So down to business.

CARDIO: Round one = done. 30 minutes of treadmill lunging and sprints. I'll finish the other half later when I have more time.

Curls x5 (sets)
    Extensions x5
    Squats x5
    Swing lunges x5
    Reverse lunges x5
    Sldl x5
    Hypers x5
    Good mornings x5
    One legged squats x5
    Seated calves x5
    Standing calves x5

...all sets ranged between 15 and 50 reps. I'm actually quite nauseous, ATM. *weary grin*

I have to finish off my cardio after work and will get some ab work done then, too.

Have a lovely day, my friends!!

Woohoo!! Where my butt slaps?
    was waitin for teh workout...ya done good so here ya go!!!

woohoo!!!!
    My OV35 workout log:

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're so funny

No. Mancandy. Nao. That's what unites us, remember?

Ps. Change your username
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Flattery will get you everywhere.
    yeah but it won't get you to come to Colorado
    My OV35 workout log:

Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Curls x5 (sets)
    Extensions x5
    Squats x5
    Swing lunges x5
    Reverse lunges x5
    Sldl x5
    Hypers x5
    Good mornings x5
    One legged squats x5
    Seated calves x5
    Standing calves x5
    Holy frick... 55 sets of high reps? (11 exercises @ 5 sets ?) Including ... sets of between 15-50 reps for exercises like squats, 1-leg squats and lunges? It doesn't take but a couple sets of 15 with any kind of squats and light weight and I can hardly walk.

Ha...who you kidding, you're just here for the nudes.
    Yes, but my taste there varies from yours (and Jaime's) I expect.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

Good morning guys and gals! I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a love/hate relationship with some pretty hefty leg doms today. I tried some cardio but failed miserably. I ended up just doing 30 minutes of walking/light jogging to try to get some mobility back and will go back at it later when hopefully I'm able to move...or at least get some advil to kick in. Haha.

Did get a shoulder/chest/tri workout in though. It went something like this:

OH DB Press x4 sets
    Lat Raise x4
    Rear Raises x4
    Shoulder rotations x2
    Pushups x3
    Incline DB Press x4
    Incline DB Flye x4
    Flat Press x3
    Flat Flye x3
    Skull Crushers x3
    OH Tri Ext x3
    Pushdowns x3
    Tri Pushups x3

Not everything is listed and the order is a little random...rep ranges were between 8 and 20 and soooo many supersets. Have I mentioned how much I dislike supersets?

Anyway, time to get ready for work! Have a wonderful, Tuesday!!

was waitin for teh workout...ya done good so here ya go!!!

woohoo!!!!
    Uhhh, that doesn't look so much like a butt slap as it does...er, nvm. Lol.

Either way...WOOO!!

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    You're so funny

No. Mancandy. Nao. That's what unites us, remember?
    No. Our hawtness, crazy and love of abusing each other is what unites us. Are you new here?

Originally Posted by jaim91
    Ps. Change your username
    I can't. Not even close to ready for that.

yeah but it won't get you to come to Colorado
    I thought you were coming to meeee??? Haha

Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    Holy frick... 55 sets of high reps? (11 exercises @ 5 sets ?) Including ... sets of between 15-50 reps for exercises like squats, 1-leg squats and lunges? It doesn't take but a couple sets of 15 with any kind of squats and light weight and I can hardly walk.
    The squats being supersetted with swing lunges was, quite possibly, one of the worst experiences of my life. HAhahaa.

Yes, but my taste there varies from yours (and Jaime's) I expect.
    Shame...we haz goooood taste.

Good morning guys and gals! I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a love/hate relationship with some pretty hefty leg doms today. I tried some cardio but failed miserably. I ended up just doing 30 minutes of walking/light jogging to try to get some mobility back and will go back at it later when hopefully I'm able to move...or at least get some advil to kick in. Haha.

Did get a shoulder/chest/tri workout in though. It went something like this:

OH DB Press x4 sets
    Lat Raise x4
    Rear Raises x4
    Shoulder rotations x2
    Pushups x3
    Incline DB Press x4
    Incline DB Flye x4
    Flat Press x3
    Flat Flye x3
    Skull Crushers x3
    OH Tri Ext x3
    Pushdowns x3
    Tri Pushups x3

Not everything is listed and the order is a little random...rep ranges were between 8 and 20 and soooo many supersets. Have I mentioned how much I dislike supersets?

Anyway, time to get ready for work! Have a wonderful, Tuesday!!

Uhhh, that doesn't look so much like a butt slap as it does...er, nvm. Lol.

I thought you were coming to meeee??? Haha
    I'll work on better butt slaps

Ohhhhh well hell...I'll go look for airlines tks then.

Happy DOMS!!!!
    My OV35 workout log:

LOLz
    My OV35 workout log:

righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lunges and sprints on the TM sound ... really exhausting! Great idea, though! Nice job!
    What's Going on in My Fitness Life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148175393

kinda dusty in here.....just sayin.....
    My OV35 workout log:

kinda dusty in here.....just sayin.....
    gone from dusty to vacant and abandoned....
    My OV35 workout log: