RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RPPaving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate

My buddy just gave me half a bottle of this stuff. Ive never tried it and just recently heard of it before, it has creatine in it as well. So whats everyones opinion on this product??/

Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    decent formula. not a lot of beef protein powder in existence..and i'm a huge fan of the idea.

drawbacks: highly overpriced, fruity flavors not my cup of tea..

go buy some steak, you''ll enjoy that more.

23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23SammyD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have 4lbs of cherry vanilla, tastes like sh!t. Foams up like crazy if you use a blender bottle.
    Current stack

CL Orange Triad
    Iforce Hemavol/maximize v2
    VPX Syngex Vanilla Dream/ C&C/ milk Chocolate

SAN Launch 4350 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140781351

San Fierce Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142352191&p=832956921#post832956921

Axis Labs N'Gage Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142226271&p=830520991#post830520991

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    I have 4lbs of cherry vanilla, tastes like sh!t. Foams up like crazy if you use a blender bottle.
    Yeah I ended up returning this product. Cherry Vanilla as well. Be prepared to chew and spit out chunks of beef protein... no wonder OP's buddy gave him it.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what I've read from all the threads on BB, I bought a bottle last week.

I've drank a few scoops of FRUIT PUNCH and I was right. You can't go wrong with fruit punch!

I was worried, cause a couple of flavors was on backorder.

Anyhow, it's not going to taste as good as ON Whey 100% Protien, but since I want to build muscle I'm not really worried about the taste.

I'll still have ON's Gold Standard around for my anytime protien drinking and I'll drink Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate after workouts or maybe increase it to twice a day.

The taste will not make you hold your nose while you drink. It's not bad flavor, and from what I've read all over online from other reviews.. it's suppose to pack on some serious lean muscle. After I finish this bottle, I'll drop a short review.

TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TyroneF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just received a sample of this at the LA Fitness Expo and decided to try it once I got home. I used 10 ounces of 2% milk and the sample packet in a shaker.... soo much foam on top! Even after waiting like 2 minutes there was still so much. The flavor was chocolate and had no chunks and was a little bit lesser chocolate flavor than ON Double Rich Chocolate. All in all it was OK soley because the foam part sucked!

shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TyroneF View Post
    I just received a sample of this at the LA Fitness Expo and decided to try it once I got home. I used 10 ounces of 2% milk and the sample packet in a shaker.... soo much foam on top! Even after waiting like 2 minutes there was still so much. The flavor was chocolate and had no chunks and was a little bit lesser chocolate flavor than ON Double Rich Chocolate. All in all it was OK soley because the foam part sucked!
    Recommend you use a spoon to stir.. as soon as I try it and figure out how to use it in a shaker bottle.. i'll drop info.