AiolosBaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are there height requirements for fitness modeling competitions?

Hi guys, I'm new to body building and really excited to be on this journey.

One of my dreams is to compete for fitness modeling competitions but the thing is I don't know if they have height requirements. I'm 5'5 so I'm worried that might be too short or something lol.

I have no fear of competing with the tall dudes but I just want to make sure I can compete though. I got some sick aesthetics on me with my abs and I know I got what it takes(in terms of will power to diet and work ethic to achieve a great physique for competition) but like I said I want to know I can compete.

Thanx guys for any answers.
    Last edited by AiolosBaker; 01-28-2012 at 11:35 AM.

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bodybuilding goes by weight, physique goes by height classes. get on stage bruh

AiolosBaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RADRYAN View Post
    bodybuilding goes by weight, physique goes by height classes. get on stage bruh
    Wow thanks there bruh.

This had me really worried but now that I know I can compete I'm ready to go hard at this.

Thanx alot

Muscle Bling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At the latest Ultimate Fitness Events elite show (pro qualifier) the male fitness model WINNER was around your height. He brought a great overall package and was an awesome presenter.
    Go for it!!!

Good luck to you!

Originally Posted by AiolosBaker View Post

One of my dreams is to compete for fitness modeling competitions but the thing is I don't know if they have height requirements. I'm 5'5 so I'm worried that might be too short or something lol.

I have no fear of competing with the tall dudes but I just want to make sure I can compete though. I got some sick aesthetics on me with my abs and I know I got what it takes(in terms of will power to diet and work ethic to achieve a great physique for competition) but like I said I want to know I can compete.

got Muscle? get Bling!

chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100)

Not that I know of. My friend was 5'2 and she was able to compete. I know another who was almost 6 ft. and she had been doing it for a couple of years

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)

As far as fitness modelling competition goes; it goes by height, so there will be a short class (no need to worry!) This is to put all the competitors at a more even playing field.

Do you have a competition date in mind? And will you be using a trainer for your first comp?
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you compete in the ABA, they will classify you by height not weight. I have only competed in the NGA where you are classified by weight by I think sometime either this year or next I will compete in the ABA. You can also look into the INBA, some of their shows are classified by height as well. Good luck!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

jessicaalba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness modeling competition is conducted based on height categories. There will be definitely a short class category, so no worries. This height plays a major role only in fashion and runway modeling. To be a successful fitness model you need to be well built with muscles. I have a friend who does this type of modeling and he is five feet three inches and you are a bit high.
    You could get advices and tips on body building by visiting modelingagencydc.com/male-models-pay-attention-to-these-tips/ My friend has founded it to be very useful. They have provided advices and diet for each type of model.
    Have a good feature ahead.
    With regards,
    Last edited by jessicaalba; 09-12-2013 at 09:22 PM.

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There s no height requirement but the class's are divided by height... So you'd be competing with guys in a similar height range
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com