Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Time to temporarily give up on relationships/dating/social life? (19 year old virgin)

So I am sure a lot of you are familiar with me, but before I start talking about my situation, I will tell you about the changes I have made to my life:

1. Got my own car, finally (at the age of 19), feels great! Had to go through a lot but it happened.
    2. Seeing gains in bodybuilding
    3. Confidence is getting better, no longer much OCD about my race stopping me from getting a girl and stuff

And now I tell you about my background (gonna try to keep it brief)

For those of you who do not know me:

- I did not have the typical stay in one town type childhood, family moved country to country and then came to the US, lived in NY, then California, and at the age of 13, settled down in the bible belt
    - Parents tried their best to shelter me, as a result it hurt my self esteem and I was picked on somewhat throughout my teens
    - Was raised on junkfood from 13-18, bad diet, and parents did not let me workout often and as a result I grew a bit fat
    - Went to a high school with 300 total kids, most girls there were 3s BUT HEY, I was a fat guy so I shouldn't be talking
    - Burned 35 lbs after high school and here I am now

Here is my situation:

- I go to a university which is a "commuter's school", LOTS of girls here over the age of 25, lots of people here who are coming back to college at a late age, and lots of folks who already have a family going to class, most people go to class and then go home
    - I live with my parents and in a way that just kinda gets to my head and stuff, as I said, I go to a commuter school
    - I don't know of many places to take a girl out on a date except for a movie theater or some restaurants
    - I don't get to come across girls my age often outside of classes and even then a lot them as I said are mothers, a lot older than me, and usually not that open to interacting (many work and go to college and aren't here for the social life thing)
    - I live in a completely different district than a lot of kids, many of the friends I have made on campus live about 7 miles away from me in the more suburban district where there are a lot of people their age group while I live in a neighborhood full of old retired people
    - I am not the typical kid with a six pack and good body, in fact I do have a bit of fat left over though it is going away

Here is my state of mind and decision:

Thing is, I know it will be extremely difficult to develop a social life and a relationship life where I am at. I am going to basically ignore a lot of my friends and focus strictly on academics, raise my GPA, and for my FINAL THREE SEMESTERS of college I plan on transferring to a large state university where there are a lot of kids my age. I am by nature a social guy, I tend to hang with a lot of my friends on campus but the issue is that due to my location and such, it is very hard for me to get much of a social life going on weekends.

I have accepted that I will be a virgin throughout the age of 19 but I am a social guy and when I am around people I tend to be a bit more confident. I have NO ISSUES approaching but at my university it can be pretty odd and stuff, my university feels A LOT like high school.

I will use this time to get a good body, better my mind, read some things like literature maybe, and overall develop myself so when I move to a new area I am a good dating prospect. Sometimes being single does get to me but experts, am I making the right decision?

If not, then what would be the right decision?

cliffs

- Family moved around a lot when I was a kid
    - Didn't have a chance to make many childhood friends and as a result self esteem suffered
    - Family settled in the bible belt when I was 13
    - Area I live in is not that great and doesn't have much to do
    - Went to a high school with only 300 kids and full of mostly 3s and 4s
    - Living at home while going to college, hurts me in a way and limits me
    - College I go to is a commuter school, tons of 25+ year olds and not many people my age group
    - Plan on transferring out soon, raising my GPA, till then I am gonna try to ignore social life as it is very hard to develop one in my situation
    - Working on other things than dating rather than even worrying about social life
    - Right decision?
    Last edited by Bonetana; 01-28-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if this is too long and needs to be cut then lemme know!

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make cliffs....

my face when I opened this thread...

What's your race?

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Make cliffs....

my face when I opened this thread...

What's your race?
    why is my race so important?

there we go, CLIFFS

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bonetana View Post
    why is my race so important?
    Cause you made it important by mentioning it...if you are brown then you need to shut the **** up...seriously

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Cause you made it important by mentioning it...if you are brown then you need to shut the **** up...seriously
    okay, what do you mean by STFU if I am brown?

like do you mean quit trying to get laid?

swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebrahh2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can't get laid now, GL after college. Try POF/OKC, join some clubs, yes transferring is a good idea. 40k population university here feelsgoodman.jpg

Don't put this **** off. College is by far the easiest time to work on your social skills, it's like trying to workout at Gold's Gym vs working out your room with an empty water bottle as a dumbell, maybe you can achieve something with that but college has so many opportunities that will accelerate the process 100 fold.

Originally Posted by Dr83 View Post
    If you can't get laid now, GL after college. Try POF/OKC, join some clubs, yes transferring is a good idea. 40k population university here feelsgoodman.jpg

Don't put this **** off. College is by far the easiest time to work on your social skills, it's like trying to workout at Gold's Gym vs working out your room with an empty water bottle as a dumbell, maybe you can achieve something with that but college has so many opportunities that will accelerate the process 100 fold.
    but you are only 18, how do you know its hard after college?

Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but you are only 18, how do you know its hard after college?
    let's see:
    100's of clubs in one spot for all kinds of interests
    fraternities/sororities
    campus bars, 8 within 4 blocks
    that hot girl you're gaming? she lives a block away, not across town
    extremely high concentration of good looking people, and after this age (~25) **** starts to go downhill with regard to aesthetics
    large classes in which you're obligated or even required to interact with other people
    your only responsibility is schoolwork for the most part

need I say more?

let's see:
    100's of clubs in one spot for all kinds of interests
    fraternities/sororities
    campus bars, 8 within 4 blocks
    that hot girl you're gaming? she lives a block away, not across town
    extremely high concentration of good looking people, and after this age (~25) **** starts to go downhill with regard to aesthetics
    large classes in which you're obligated or even required to interact with other people
    your only responsibility is schoolwork for the most part

need I say more?

Sure but here is my situation:

Commute University

and here is the actual college situation:

That hot girl is only going to sleep with the jocks and frat guys
    Large classes? Wait until you hit your final 2 years, most people are trying to get their sh*t together
    Schoolwork? LOL preparing for a test in organic chemistry eats up a lot of time
    Extremely high concentration of good looking people? Not really, keep dreaming

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are an ugly kunt you shoud give up srs
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    If you are an ugly kunt you shoud give up srs
    u think im an ugly kunt?

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    another *******..just quit with that attitude
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    another *******..just quit with that attitude
    OMG bro, you still around?

and what attitude?

I know I can get laid
    I am confident
    I know I have the personality going for me

thing is it is so hard living with my parents and managing to pull it off

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG bro, you still around?

and what attitude?

I know I can get laid
    I am confident
    I know I have the personality going for me

thing is it is so hard living with my parents and managing to pull it off
    quit with the excuses.. you're making excuses and so what if you're living with your parents? you're putting pussy on a pedestal without even realizing
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joey124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lol

srs?
    "It's crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow, to everybody on your dick, No Homo."

"Whats funny about sports is that when i wasn't the best, people didn't like me. But when I became the best and we won. Everybody wanted to know me and be MY friend. It's sad really."
    Uncle Tom
    RIP Uncle (June 8th, 1961 - September 5th, 2008)

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Theres no way you can do away with the urge to f*ck...i tried the whole disregard bishes, acquire mass/aesthetics thing...then i just tried giving up on girls but it hasn't worked out and every day i still think of how to talk to girls and what sex is like...you may say your giving up but deep down your still thinking about it

quit with the excuses.. you're making excuses and so what if you're living with your parents? you're putting pussy on a pedestal without even realizing
    no, I WAS doing that but with my new idea I am stopping the urge to do that

Sure but here is my situation:

Commute University

and here is the actual college situation:

That hot girl is only going to sleep with the jocks and frat guys
    there's no rule that says that she can only sleep with jock/frat guys, plus there are plenty of average girls who don't go for those kind of people

Large classes? Wait until you hit your final 2 years, most people are trying to get their sh*t together
    if that were the case no juniors/seniors would be getting laid, and my point was you're constantly exposed to new faces

Schoolwork? LOL preparing for a test in organic chemistry eats up a lot of time
    it's called time management buddy, unless you have some kind of double major and a job I don't believe that you have absolutely no time to go on dates

Extremely high concentration of good looking people? Not really, keep dreaming
    Young populations are bound to be better looking than older ones, not to mention sorority girls, athletes, etc. all in one place. Wait until after college when the only girls you interact with are the slags where you work and whales on POF.
    bull**** excuses

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bull**** excuses
    Ding ding ding.

OP, you've got your priorities in order, that's good. Focus on your studies and getting into shape, nothing wrong with that. But drop the BS excuses for shutting yourself off to hooking up with girls. The fact that you've "accepted you'll be a virgin through this year" or however you put it, is a defeatist attitude. You're still stuck in the fatboy mentality, this is the prime time to get your confidence up with girls, it won't magically get easier.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u forgot about jgamibi brah? he is right here bro.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op i had a girl since i was 13, i had bad hair, wore shiity clothes, the bs you keep spewin is irrelevant...

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Ding ding ding.

OP, you've got your priorities in order, that's good. Focus on your studies and getting into shape, nothing wrong with that. But drop the BS excuses for shutting yourself off to hooking up with girls. The fact that you've "accepted you'll be a virgin through this year" or however you put it, is a defeatist attitude. You're still stuck in the fatboy mentality, this is the prime time to get your confidence up with girls, it won't magically get easier.
    you didn't read my phuckin thread

I go to A COMMUTER SCHOOL, I do not go to your typical 4 year university.

bull**** excuses
    another 18 year old who has the American Pie mentality about college, I would prefer to hear it from an older guy

xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    another 18 year old who has the American Pie mentality about college, I would prefer to hear it from an older guy
    you're just another ******* making excuses, an older miscer will come here and tell you the same and you'll just make another bull**** excuse about why you can't get laid

EDIT:Violator009 is 34 years old and gave his thoughts on your problem, what now, another excuse?
    Yes I am a skinny ******* that needs some moar foods, tell me something I don't know :)

NOBODY READ MY POST

I do not go to your typical university, I DON'T. Seriously

1. Nearly every girl here has a family started or is over 25 and married
    2. Tons of girls my age live in the county away from me, hard to come into contact with them
    3. Hard as phuck to even come into much contact with girls my age group, if I do not come into contact with them, HOW CAN I GAME THEM!?

I think I have the skills needed but the issue is mainly, I NEED to move out. See I have busted MY ASS trying to get a social life started but it is just not budging. My area is just that limiting.

Seriously my district is FULL of old retired people or urban kids who don't want to associate with someone like me (and a lot are in gangs).

xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10) xrxpapster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NOBODY READ MY POST

I do not go to your typical university, I DON'T. Seriously

1. Nearly every girl here has a family started or is over 25 and married
    2. Tons of girls my age live in the county away from me, hard to come into contact with them
    3. Hard as phuck to even come into much contact with girls my age group, if I do not come into contact with them, HOW CAN I GAME THEM!?

I think I have the skills needed but the issue is mainly, I NEED to move out. See I have busted MY ASS trying to get a social life started but it is just not budging. My area is just that limiting.

Seriously my district is FULL of old retired people or urban kids who don't want to associate with someone like me (and a lot are in gangs).

Okay your district sucks balls, your telling me there isn't a neighboring town/city that you could meet people? Night life/club scene etc.

And how about making some friends at your community college surely, there are some brahs around your age and maybe these guys party at nearby universities in their spare time.
    Yes I am a skinny ******* that needs some moar foods, tell me something I don't know :)

Originally Posted by xrxpapster View Post
    Okay your district sucks balls, your telling me there isn't a neighboring town/city that you could meet people? Night life/club scene etc.

And how about making some friends at your community college surely, there are some brahs around your age and maybe these guys party at nearby universities in their spare time.
    No, I don't go to community college, I go to a COMMUTER UNIVERSITY.

4 years, most people live at home and go to college.

And the nearby university from here is like 30 miles away.