ms.bh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to lose weight should i take Casein protein?

Hi- I am trying to lose 60 pounds and currently have one whey protein shake a day after my workout. I was wondering if I should take casein protein before bed? I thought it would help my metabolism since it is slow digesting, but then I wasn't sure if it would make me gain more weight or not lose as much because it seems most people take it to gain size. I am kind of new to all this and would really appreciate your help. Thank you

Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backhand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    feel free to use casein. cottage cheese is cheaper. figure out ur RMR (BMR) and TDEE and eat less then that. also exercise, with weights. give it work and time
    I feel compelled to lift something.

ErikaWhitney89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People gain wait from consuming too many calories, so unless the shake is taking you over your calorie goals, it could be a good option for you. And people take them to gain muscle- not necessarily size. Muscle burns(uses) more calories at rest than fat does, so you want more muscle. Which is why people drink it to feed their muscles while they are sleeping. I don't drink them because I still haven't mastered the thickness of them haha! Good luck on losing the 60!
    Lift Heavy and Eat Clean!

ms.bh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikaWhitney89 View Post
    People gain wait from consuming too many calories, so unless the shake is taking you over your calorie goals, it could be a good option for you. And people take them to gain muscle- not necessarily size. Muscle burns(uses) more calories at rest than fat does, so you want more muscle. Which is why people drink it to feed their muscles while they are sleeping. I don't drink them because I still haven't mastered the thickness of them haha! Good luck on losing the 60!
    That was common sense I guess lol, I don't know why I didn't think of it that way. Thank you so much for your help Erika!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErikaWhitney89 View Post
    Just add more water

bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering the same thing, good post
    hardwork + determination = RESULTS

June 10, 2011 - 322 lbs
    December 2, 2011 - 247 lbs
    July 4,2012 - 225lbs - GOAL

H.A.T.E.R.S. HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS.