Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NataliePmoney View Post
    fuk bro u are really tearing us all up on this forum 1st. u expose us as being blowhards and now as *******s in the truest sense, wow you really know how to make someone feel like sht
    all you engineers are pu$$y's. not an single neg yet? WTF you birthing holes.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol I'm a CS major, and I am awkward, but it may be because I have no interest in meeting new people, unless they are other people who share my interests/passion. I don't think CS people do it for the money/insecurity because the stuff they make us do would be very tedious for a normal person who already didn't like that kind of stuff.

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lolcatzLovecats View Post
    my brother just graduated from electrical engineering and hes exactly like OP described. but its not because he studied so much he couldnt socialize, he hardly ever studied actually. its just the way his brain is wired.
    Im like this, almost never study but ace almost everything

Im a pretty weird dude to most people I think.. I come off as a meat head because im a lean 250lbs, everyone assumes im a social person who likes to party etc.. Truth is I almost never party or socialize. When everyone else is partying, im reading books on the stock market, trading strategies; reading books on various topics, almost always on weird stuff like how engines work, electrical and mechanical theory etc..

During lectures I trade stocks and Forex on my latop, and people just bertstare the fuk outa me. Whatever.. I already make a 6 figure salary even though I go to school full time, and thats after working like 2-3 hours a week at most.

Sometimes it pays to think outside of the box.
    RON PAUL 2012

Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nontansto View Post
    looks like someone couldnt cut it in engineering. failed out your first year, huh?
    Or maybe he's in physics.

Ever think of that? Lol.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like someone couldnt cut it in engineering. failed out your first year, huh?
    licensed professional engineer in 4 states. u mad?
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sure thing pal. you've got a 2 nobel prizes and 50 patents to your name as well right?

everyone's cool on the internet (i'm a neurosurgeon)
    what a coincidence bro i just started out as a neurosurgeon a couple weeks ago it is pretty rough but i still enjoy it tho (srs)
    :) Hot girls mirin and ask if I would come over to their house to get dik suked dry crew every day crew :)

* can satisfy any girl crew *

*angry brits come at me crew *

sure thing pal. you've got a 2 nobel prizes and 50 patents to your name as well right?

everyone's cool on the internet (i'm a neurosurgeon)
    jelly of my mad engineering skillz?

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what a coincidence bro i just started out as a neurosurgeon a couple weeks ago it is pretty rough but i still enjoy it tho (srs)
    good job doogie. maybe you can shape up all the dip**** neurosurgeon's who want to operate as soon as somebody has a herniated disc.

Cool

No, seriously. I have a degree in Bio-environmental engineering and I'm licensed in Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, and Illinois. I took my PE in water resources/environmental.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133740091

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3161&highlight

Engineers are ever so fun to troll though.

matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matiemcgee123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    art history of the 12th century major here.

this is new and exiciting.

NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) NataliePmoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    No, seriously. I have a degree in Bio-environmental engineering and I'm licensed in Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, and Illinois. I took my PE in water resources/environmental.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133740091

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3161&highlight

Engineers are ever so fun to troll though.
    whatever you say bro it was such an elaborate troll too might i add why are u wasting your time miscing aren't u a father
    :) Hot girls mirin and ask if I would come over to their house to get dik suked dry crew every day crew :)

* can satisfy any girl crew *

*angry brits come at me crew *

Registered Sex Offender TheCurator's Avatar
    TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCurator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eh, they're suave as f*ck compared to most math and physics majors.
    1 angry c*nt

Registered User PlatypusMounter's Avatar
    PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: Rich men that have to tell people they're rich. On both sides.

why are u wasting your time miscing aren't u a father
    right, cause I don't workout or watch football either.

strong logic.

ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComradePhelix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, OP isn't going to tell us his HS GPA and SAT/ACT score, and what college he got into

Because he knows he got in because of affirmative action

X253zaBBQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X253zaBBQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well if you're enginnering and you dont have no un jobs the problem with unemployment is even if you have a job, you have to work like 60 hours a week as an engineer, woudn't not do un-that again

Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undetzypolmirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chemical engineeror checking in, my shades get all the ladies though so I can't sympathize

randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomdigit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm an EE and my graduating class was pretty cool/chill for the most part -- i probably got lucky. but like you, only had like 1 girl in our classes.

but engineering is just a nerdy major in general man, not alot of nerds have the same social upbringing as others.
    keep moving forward
    but who was lift

3DS: 0404-6397-4223