lkessler11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UFE (Ultimate Fitness Events) Fitness, Figure, Bikini, Fitness Model and Bodybuilding

Hello fellow competitors and future competitors. I wanted to share information about a great organization that I competed with last year (UFE). UFE is a Canadian based organization (All natural, they do drug test) who made their debut in the U.S. last year (Dearborn, MI). This year they will make their way to the U.S. twice. UFE Fury (they have the coolest show names) will be hitting Chicago on June 2nd and UFE Havoc will make a return appearance in Dearborn, MI on September 8th.

I do not work for UFE nor do I get any compensation for this post. I'm strictly a competitor, and as a competitor I know how hard it can be to find information about organizations who sponsor shows. I can give you my input strictly from a competitors viewpoint. I competed in 2 UFE shows last year (one in the U.S. and one in Canada), and I had a blast...it's a fun organization. To top it off, they give cash prizes if you win the "open" category for your division (Figure, Bikini, Fitness Model, bodybuilding, etc.).

One of the many reasons that I really like UFE is, my physique seems to fall in between Bikini and Figure. In other organizations I come in too hard for Bikini and a little small for Figure (can't seem to get my upper body wide enough). UFE has this great category called Fitness Model (think Oxygen Magazine type of physique) that is a great fit for me and it's a lot of fun (you can come up with your own poses that best display your physique).

Also, for a few more days (until the end of January) UFE is offering a special of only $50 per category (there is also a $30 drug test fee--only $30 per show not per category).

Again, this is a great natural organization that I'm very happy to have found. I will be competing in 2-3 of their shows this year!

If you visit my bodyspace you will find pictures from the 2011 UFE Havoc show (the swimwear and themewear rounds), oh, I forgot to mention that you get to wear fun theme wear/sportswear in the Fitness Model Category!

Please visit UFEshows.com or ping me if you have competitor questions. I can also direct you to some UFE folks if you have questions that I am unable to answer.

KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lkessler11 View Post
    Hello fellow competitors and future competitors. I wanted to share information about a great organization that I competed with last year (UFE). UFE is a Canadian based organization (All natural, they do drug test) who made their debut in the U.S. last year (Dearborn, MI). This year they will make their way to the U.S. twice. UFE Fury (they have the coolest show names) will be hitting Chicago on June 2nd and UFE Havoc will make a return appearance in Dearborn, MI on September 8th.

I do not work for UFE nor do I get any compensation for this post. I'm strictly a competitor, and as a competitor I know how hard it can be to find information about organizations who sponsor shows. I can give you my input strictly from a competitors viewpoint. I competed in 2 UFE shows last year (one in the U.S. and one in Canada), and I had a blast...it's a fun organization. To top it off, they give cash prizes if you win the "open" category for your division (Figure, Bikini, Fitness Model, bodybuilding, etc.).

One of the many reasons that I really like UFE is, my physique seems to fall in between Bikini and Figure. In other organizations I come in too hard for Bikini and a little small for Figure (can't seem to get my upper body wide enough). UFE has this great category called Fitness Model (think Oxygen Magazine type of physique) that is a great fit for me and it's a lot of fun (you can come up with your own poses that best display your physique).

Also, for a few more days (until the end of January) UFE is offering a special of only $50 per category (there is also a $30 drug test fee--only $30 per show not per category).

Again, this is a great natural organization that I'm very happy to have found. I will be competing in 2-3 of their shows this year!

If you visit my bodyspace you will find pictures from the 2011 UFE Havoc show (the swimwear and themewear rounds), oh, I forgot to mention that you get to wear fun theme wear/sportswear in the Fitness Model Category!

Please visit UFEshows.com or ping me if you have competitor questions. I can also direct you to some UFE folks if you have questions that I am unable to answer.
    I'll be entering the Chicago show on June 2. It is going to be my first competition in Figure, and I can't wait!

lkessler11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KikiD22 View Post
    I'll be entering the Chicago show on June 2. It is going to be my first competition in Figure, and I can't wait!
    That's awesome!!!! I too will be in Chicago for Fury...looking forward to meeting you, it's going to be fun!

UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Lori! Thanks very much fr those kind words. Having a competitor talk spread the word about us is certainly much more valuable than doing a bunch of promotional posts. I'm very glad you've enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to having you back again this year.

Kiki, Chicago is going to be a great event. It's always hard to tell how big or small a show will be in its first year, but this is a city we're very excited about and we plan to do big things with this event. I look forward to welcoming you to the UFE family.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
    Ultimate Fitness Events
    UFEshows.com
    info@UFEshows.com

Muscle Bling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with Lori! When I competed with UFE, I truly found my home! The shows are amazing for both the competitors and audience.

I'm super excited to go back to my 'home' state - Illinois for UFE Fury on June 2nd!!

You really haven't experienced a fitness show until you experience UFE!!!!!

See you in June Lori and Kiki!!!!!
    XO
    Melissa Francis
    got Muscle? get Bling!

coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100) coreykirk is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would like to add to the words of Mr. Sean Everingham as UFE is the organization that I currently hold Pro status as a Male Fitness Model. The shows put on by this organization are some of the best all around shows you'll ever see in natural fitness competitions. As the organization continues to grow, the industry is noticing the athletes who compete with them. I know many competitors that have received sponsorships, magazine entries, and real national campaigns from competing with UFE.

I believe this organization will continue to grow in size and gain more and more credibility as their athletes get out there and represent the brand with pride.

Originally Posted by UFE View Post
    Hey Lori! Thanks very much fr those kind words. Having a competitor talk spread the word about us is certainly much more valuable than doing a bunch of promotional posts. I'm very glad you've enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to having you back again this year.

Kiki, Chicago is going to be a great event. It's always hard to tell how big or small a show will be in its first year, but this is a city we're very excited about and we plan to do big things with this event. I look forward to welcoming you to the UFE family.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
    Ultimate Fitness Events
    UFEshows.com
    info@UFEshows.com
    Corey Swiergosz
    Twitter:@coreymodel
    Blog: sweatwithcorey.blogspot.com

kimalbright1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am competing for the very first time in masters bikini at UFE Fury on June 2nd. I am excited to see this post that UFE puts on a great show. It helps me feel a little less nervous!

MssFarah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up UFE Spring Bash 2014

I plan on competing for the first time at UFE Spring Bash in Toronto, so glad to hear the positive comments about UFE. It too makes me feel less nervous and very excited!

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Check out 2014 show schedule at www.ufeshows.com

We have 4 shows in the U.S. this year. And January is the early bird special for a limited time only register for only $50 to any UFE show. Register now!!

Shawn Jennings
    UFE President of U.S. Operations.
    ufeusa@gmail.com

Registered User shannonlynn2385's Avatar
    shannonlynn2385 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My first competition

UFE Rampage in Columbus, OH will be my first show. I'm super excited. I'm trying to find out the rules/standards for each catagory. I kinda want to do figure but not sure how toned I have to be for it. I would appreciate any infomation. Also trying to find out what type of posing suit is authorized for figure. Thank you

Shannon

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Shannon, Feel free to email me and I can help. We do NOT have strict policies regarding the suits as long as they are not thong. You can youtube alot of UFE videos and well as go on the www.ufeshows.com website and look at pictures from past shows.
    Figure will need to be really tight and lots of muscle, then we have the fitness model category, then the bikini which has the least amount of muscle and tone. However, we prefer tighter physiques.

Thank you so much for choosing UFE as your organization. We are an organization for the competitors.

Shawn