Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammyd1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

women and d-aspartic acid?

hey guys,

got a question about girls and d-aspartic acid,

ive bought a pre workout recently (LIT-Up) and per 2 scoops it contains 3mg of d-aspartic acid. My GF is looking to use this a few times a week just for a bit of energy before a workout. She had a little bit today and liked the energy she got from it, altho it was probably half a scoop if that.

Is there any side effects of taking it with women? google didnt give me a whole lot of answers. She will only be taking 1 scoop, so that is roughly 1.5mg of d aspartic acid, and most likely no more than 3 times a week.

Can some1 tell me if she should or shouldnt be using it? i know its a test booster etc which is why im unsure.

so any info would be great! thankyou
    Aussie brah

dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sammyd1337 View Post
    hey guys,

got a question about girls and d-aspartic acid,

ive bought a pre workout recently (LIT-Up) and per 2 scoops it contains 3mg of d-aspartic acid. My GF is looking to use this a few times a week just for a bit of energy before a workout. She had a little bit today and liked the energy she got from it, altho it was probably half a scoop if that.

Is there any side effects of taking it with women? google didnt give me a whole lot of answers. She will only be taking 1 scoop, so that is roughly 1.5mg of d aspartic acid, and most likely no more than 3 times a week.

Can some1 tell me if she should or shouldnt be using it? i know its a test booster etc which is why im unsure.

so any info would be great! thankyou
    Since it increases estrogen 2x as much as test and progesterone 3x as much as it does testosterone i don't think it will be a problem for her, buuut, it will be a problem for you!
    no! really! this many people took time out of their day to press rep down

being1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dawhud View Post
    Since it increases estrogen 2x as much as test and progesterone 3x as much as it does testosterone i don't think it will be a problem for her, buuut, it will be a problem for you!

This statement isn't quite true. I've been doing the research lately, being that I am a woman and have only been using d-aspartic acid for a short 2 weeks. There is not much info on the net about women and d-aspartic acid, but see this article for sure: (I can't post the url since I don't have any posts, remove all spaces...) http : / / tnation . t - nation . com / free _ online _ forum/ sports _ body _training _ performance _ bodybuilding _ thibaudeau / daspartic _ acid _

Looks like you need to implement an additional supplement, an aromatase inhibitor, so that the aromatase levels don't ping your body into converting it to estrogen.

"D-Aspartic Acid is an exciting supplement that can certainly increase testosterone, but it should be stacked with aromatase inhibitors for maximal effects!"

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my research DAA really isn't recommended for women since we never get the testosterone boosting effects, only elevated levels of estrogen. In men, and as with most other test boosters, there is usually an increase in test and estrogen-this cannot be avoided. The research on women and DAA is somewhat limited, but everything I have managed to come across states the same result. I think DAA is one of those very few supplements women shouldn't take.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift