Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)

Explain to me why this section even exists

Here's the problem to ALL of your problems regarding women: you're not good looking enough.

Would a woman reject a guy that looked like Brad Pitt or Sean O'Pry?

Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion.

Why don't you guys get this already?

May sound stupid but it's the truth.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to believe that, then so be it. Can only help those who want to be helped.

Now go back into your hole.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    If you want to believe that, then so be it. Can only help those who want to be helped.

Now go back into your hole.
    There's nothing to believe. It's the truth. You and I see it every day.

You want to tell me how a 4/10 guy with a "personality" can pull an 8 while her hundreds of other options are probably 8+?

Looks are the only thing that matter and hypergamy exists.

When I found the truth out I also realized that NO ONE on this forum fukks 8+ women regularly. Their may be aesthetic slayers on this forum but the only thing they're fukking is average chicks. Real hot women are fukking the male models.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    There's nothing to believe. It's the truth. You and I see it every day.

You want to tell me how a 4/10 guy with a "personality" can pull an 8 while her hundreds of other options are probably 8+?

Looks are the only thing that matter and hypergamy exists.
    Forgot you looked like Brad Pitt

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    Forgot you looked like Brad Pitt
    Notsureifsrs

I wouldn't be on an Internet forum if I looked like Brad Pitt.

xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i guess it depends on what you want, you probably need to be top 10% in looks/build/height to be regularly smashing 8+s, but a 8+ chick that wants to marry/settle down will most likely consider your income/social status as well.

Originally Posted by xenochimera View Post
    i guess it depends on what you want, you probably need to be top 10% in looks/build/height to be regularly smashing 8+s, but a 8+ chick that wants to marry/settle down will most likely consider your income/social status as well.
    That's true but you got it all twisted bro.

Women do not care about physique whatsoever as long as you're not obese or anorexic. Lift for yourself, not women. It won't help you with them at all lol.

Face is all that matters.

Marriage is a lie because women are whores. What every man dreams of is being a good looking guy that smashes 8+ chicks on the regular and has life on easy mode in every aspect because he's good looking. Who cares about having a damn wife who would probably cheat on you?

And people try to make this fantasy come true however they can by self improvement. Lifting, tanning, etc.

Those who don't agree with me, go ahead and show me your 8+ girlfriend.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the fact that you think looks are the only dynamic controlling human interactions, shows how much you have yet to learn about life kid..
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's true but you got it all twisted bro.

Women do not care about physique whatsoever as long as you're not obese or anorexic. Lift for yourself, not women. It won't help you with them at all lol.

Face is all that matters.
    lol so you pull dime pieces right?

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    lol so you pull dime pieces right?
    No I don't lol.

What I'm saying is painfully obvious though.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    the fact that you think looks are the only dynamic controlling human interactions, shows how much you have yet to learn about life kid..
    Good looks are what get you a job
    Good looks are what get you girls
    Good looks are what make you respected by everyone and all social groups

I could go on and on.

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Section exists for the same reason the site exists to keep users on this site and in the users mind when they need to buy products . Not sure how difficult this is to understand

No I don't lol.

What I'm saying is painfully obvious though.
    Me and HZC are living proof that is not correct

Staying in shape juskeepswimming's Avatar
    juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post

Physical attraction is obviously important.. but I personally like being able to carry on an intelligent conversation versus not. Big turn off imo. I see a guy and go "oh he's got a nice smile" or whatever.. the minute he opens his mouth saying stupid sh!t.. no thanks
    "I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." ~Robin Williams

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn OP, you must not have much experiences. You can be attractive all you want but if you act like an idiot many (if not all) girls who are worth dating will tell u to booger off

Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    Damn OP, you must not have much experiences. You can be attractive all you want but if you act like an idiot many (if not all) girls who are worth dating will tell u to booger off
    Lol like I said personality is a halo effect of being good looking.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss being too stupid to realize I was wrong.

the world was a more simple place back then.

606 G0D.

juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol like I said personality is a halo effect of being good looking.
    "Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion" <-- did you not write this? Or did I just start seeing things magically appear on this webpage??

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is an FAer and like all FAers makes up excuses as to why he is FA

/thread

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    joakim noah is perhaps the ugliest dude ever... yet he pulls ass all the time.

OP MYTH DEBUNKED!
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by juskeepswimming View Post
    "Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion" <-- did you not write this? Or did I just start seeing things magically appear on this webpage??
    Personality does not exist because women automatically assume a good looking guy has a good personality or whatever the fukk that is because he's good looking. They project those traits on to him.

I have never seen in my life an ugly guy pull a legit hot girl with anything other than money or status. They simply have too many good looking options to waste their time and fukk an ugly guy.

Never has happened and never will happen. Like I said, if you disagree, show me a pic of you and your 8/10 girlfriend that you got with an invisible phenomena called a personality that all women adore. Lmao

You're 18 OP , you've never seen a great many things this world has to offer

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face.
    I have never seen in my life an ugly guy pull a legit hot girl with anything other than money or status. .
    lol hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

which is it? facial aesthetics? or money and status? or both? or neither. captain contradiction.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Personality does not exist because women automatically assume a good looking guy has a good personality or whatever the fukk that is because he's good looking. They project those traits on to him.

I have never seen in my life an ugly guy pull a legit hot girl with anything other than money or status. They simply have too many good looking options to waste their time and fukk an ugly guy.

Never has happened and never will happen. Like I said, if you disagree, show me a pic of you and your 8/10 girlfriend that you got with an invisible phenomena called a personality that all women adore. Lmao
    bro if you are ugly, just do us a favor and stay home on the weekends. Nothing ruins a goodnight out like a couple ugly dudes showing up at the party. I am srs.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    lol hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

which is it? facial aesthetics? or money and status? or both? or neither. captain contradiction.
    Looks are the only thing that attract women.

You can still get women above your league, but the only possible way to do this is with money or status and in that way women use you and are not attracted to you whatsoever since you're below your league.

Women date above their league. A guy that dates above his league gets treated like **** by his girl.

OP have you ever dated a woman at all?

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's the problem to ALL of your problems regarding women: you're not good looking enough.

Would a woman reject a guy that looked like Brad Pitt or Sean O'Pry?

Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion.

Why don't you guys get this already?

May sound stupid but it's the truth.

This subforum exists to make *******s like you realistically evaluate their completely shit understanding of intergender dynamics.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks are the only thing that attract women.

You can still get women above your league, but the only possible way to do this is with money or status and in that way women use you and are not attracted to you whatsoever since you're below your league.

Women date above their league. A guy that dates above his league gets treated like **** by his girl.

So in other words looks are all that matters except when looks don't matter but then it doesn't count.

I don't have enough palms or enough face.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

OP you are making my afternoon full of laughter so thanks for that

Wait til you have some hair on you chest before you start saying things like "never seen in my life". Me personally, I have come across more hot guys with a bad personality than not.. so naturally if I see a 'hot" guy out somewhere, my first thought is "he's probably an idiot.." versus "he looks so incredibly interesting I bet he's super smart and funny"

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    So in other words looks are all that matters except when looks don't matter but then it doesn't count.

I don't have enough palms or enough face.
    My god you're beyond help. What I'm trying to say is that the only possible way a woman can be physically attracted to you is if you're good looking. You can still get hot women with LOTS and I do mean LOTS of money.

Problem with that though, is the women are only using you. It's also much more likely to have a good looking face rather than be a millionaire which you'd have to be born into or be famous.

Raw physical attraction is only from a good looking face.