dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gyno Surgery in Place- What a Relief

Finally, after 4 yrs. I am getting rid of this excess fatty tissue around my chest and nipple area. I thought it would go away with diet and cardio, but even at 165 at 5 11 it was still there. This got me depressed so I talked to my dad. I went to Dr. Nolan Karp here in Manhattan and he confirmed that it is gyno of the fatty, not breast tissue kind. He also confirmed that surgery is the only option since I have had it for four years. Since it is fatty deposits, they will be doing lipouction through two small excisicions on each side- on by the nipple and one by the outer/lower chest. After this I need to stop doing upper body lifts for a month and wear a light vest for a month as well. I am set for sometime before christmas break or before winter recess in janauary. This is so as to not interfere with my football. I am so happy that it is finaal and that I will only have to wait a few months. Has anybody else here had surgery? If so, tell me about it. Oh ya, I've never had ANY other surgery before, does it hurt a ton or what? Also, if you have your before and after pics, show them please. I will show mine since the doctor took before pics today.

Alexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good for you man I might have to turn to this in a few years if mine doesn't clear up....

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank god all mighty i never had problems with fat... us skinny bastards are lucky in that regard...

good luck to you man, id be scared to go into liposucktion

randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go to www.gynecomastia.org they have tons of answers to ur kind of questions

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yes, I've had the surgery...

It went alright to be honest...(right nipple on the picture)
    Attached Images

workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yup i finally did mine 10 days ago...

The first week could be a pain in the butt...but you'll feel great afterwards..goodluck bro

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how much does it cost roughly?

jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck to you man, i know how you feel

GAZZA IS GOD! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have an x-ray an some other tests scheduled for tomorow.

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    reading the gyno site, it say surgery can cost anywhere from $5000 to $10000 after the surgery, OR time, medication, vest, and anesthesia

Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Jandy
    reading the gyno site, it say surgery can cost anywhere from $5000 to $10000 after the surgery, OR time, medication, vest, and anesthesia
    holy ****, thats pretty ****en expensive
    Ltes just say im big Enuf

Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No such thing a cheap surgery. It's the anesthesia, $250 an hour!, medication, vest, and OR rental time that get the most expensive, if you only had to pay for the DOCTOR'S time it would be between $1500 and $2500

dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's like $5,600. They break it down by surgery, vest, meds, anesthesia (sp?), as well as consultation. You are awake during it, but like "twilight zone" is what the doc said. He said you don't feel it, but you are like semi-conscious.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn thats something id like done but out of my price range big time

chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does insurance cover at least some of it?

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so it wasn't breast tissue but fat deposits? it sounds like you are just lipo'ing some fat from your chest rather than removing gyno. how low of bf did u go down to? were u able to obviously see all 8 abs and still have fat tits?

cuz i always stored alot of fat on my chest but when i cut to really low bf (8%) i could see all 8 abs and then lastly my tit fat came off. they say tit fat is the hardest to lose and the last to lose. personally i think you could remove it with just a super strict diet like me but if you feel surgery is your only option thats cool. i dont know whats exactly is going on some take my assumptions of you with a grain of salt.

peace.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

Insurance will most likely not cover it.

Originally posted by Beachbum1546
    so it wasn't breast tissue but fat deposits? it sounds like you are just lipo'ing some fat from your chest rather than removing gyno. how low of bf did u go down to? were u able to obviously see all 8 abs and still have fat tits?

cuz i always stored alot of fat on my chest but when i cut to really low bf (8%) i could see all 8 abs and then lastly my tit fat came off. they say tit fat is the hardest to lose and the last to lose. personally i think you could remove it with just a super strict diet like me but if you feel surgery is your only option thats cool. i dont know whats exactly is going on some take my assumptions of you with a grain of salt.

peace.
    No, there are two types of actual gyno- breat tissue deposit and fat deposits. I am an endomorph so losing fat is pretty hard for me. I figured when I got very lean that it would go away. I got to 11% bodyfat and still had very noticeable. So at that point I knew nothing further could be done and I decided to bulk up again.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have you ever thought of going under 10% bf bud? People are differenent but i know for me, 11% and 9% i look alot different.

peace

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would've tried to get as low as possible first. But, you have already made your decision so good luck with your surgery.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by dccopyman
    No, there are two types of actual gyno- breat tissue deposit and fat deposits. I am an endomorph so losing fat is pretty hard for me. I figured when I got very lean that it would go away. I got to 11% bodyfat and still had very noticeable. So at that point I knew nothing further could be done and I decided to bulk up again.
    could you easily see all 6 or 8 abs? if not then your bf wasnt low enough to really see how much tit fat you could lose by diet alone.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sfhighroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All I can say is I can't wait to get my surgery! This **** is ****ing ridiculous! I have a good body but I can't stand taking my shirt off.
    "I'm a gentlemen when it comes to ladies, a guy when it comes to girls....And a pimp when it comes to hoes."

Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teenthing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man...LOL..At least you don't have the actuall breast tiddue like i do..ewww..it's nasty i hate it.. but it's not huge.. hope it's gone by the time i turn 18.. which will be awhile.. so it might be gine.. cuz they said it might come back..
    Hey.. I may be young.. but don't judge me..