RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000)

BPI Blox Review...

Just wanted to do a review on BPI new product BLOX.. I have tried all of BPI products and impressed with all their products..

I received samples of their watermelon and fruit punch BLOX.. Flat out the taste is amazing in both flavors. I hear they have blue razz and i believe lemonade. But yes, the taste is flat out amazing..Only if 1MR tasted as good as the blox..LOL. It went down easy, and was easy to mix and drink, and no bad after tastes.

I took it in the morning on a empty stomach, and took 1 pill of the roxylean right after and headed to the gym. I am on my 2nd week of roxylean and started the BLOX this week. All i can say is i had great energy, and felt strong each time heading to the gym this week than last week.

So all in all it, is a great product and looking to purchasing it. Again, i am not a BPI rep or paid by them. I have tried their products and have had success with every single one. Seems like lots of people bash BPI for some reason.

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the review. I just order 2 different flavors. I can't wait to try this new product. Will post a review after.

jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdb1980co is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the review here I was thinking of ordering it the next go around. thinking of using it with hemo rage. I had a lil problem with the 1mr when I took it for some reason. But am willing to try the blox being a amino acid product.

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RyanG415 View Post
    Just wanted to do a review on BPI new product BLOX.. I have tried all of BPI products and impressed with all their products..

I received samples of their watermelon and fruit punch BLOX.. Flat out the taste is amazing in both flavors. I hear they have blue razz and i believe lemonade. But yes, the taste is flat out amazing..Only if 1MR tasted as good as the blox..LOL. It went down easy, and was easy to mix and drink, and no bad after tastes.

I took it in the morning on a empty stomach, and took 1 pill of the roxylean right after and headed to the gym. I am on my 2nd week of roxylean and started the BLOX this week. All i can say is i had great energy, and felt strong each time heading to the gym this week than last week.

So all in all it, is a great product and looking to purchasing it. Again, i am not a BPI rep or paid by them. I have tried their products and have had success with every single one. Seems like lots of people bash BPI for some reason.
    Oof I agree. 1 m.r. taste= poo
    iForce Nutrition Fan

nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhassell566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Blox is complete garbage that is nothing more than expensive kool-aid. But I'm glad some of you are experiencing awesome 35 dollar placebo effects. Congrats.

Antoine64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    instead of just bashing can you explain us why it would be placebo ? What are your arguments ?

Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think what he means is that SAAs are unproven there only exist on study on the effects of SAAs and it was performed on mice, which are an excellent animal model, but are NOT equivalent to human tests.

BCAAs have been proven effective by numerous university conducted independent studies, studies not funded by supplement companies.

Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chemistryguy85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The interesting thing about SAAs is that they are actually 18 amino acid residue peptides composed of l-alanine, glycine, l-valine, l-serine, and l-threonine (listed in order of highest percent composition). Note the conspicuous absence of leucine.

Antoine64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im starting a month of blox and modern bcaa ( ratio 8:1:1 ) for the leucine. I noticed there was no leucine in blox so i thouth about mixing those two 50/50 before workout and intra workout.

I'll come back in a month with my comments

FoxTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Antoine64 View Post
    Im starting a month of blox and modern bcaa ( ratio 8:1:1 ) for the leucine. I noticed there was no leucine in blox so i thouth about mixing those two 50/50 before workout and intra workout.

I'll come back in a month with my comments
    i wanted to do blox and elite recoup, but i dont wanna mess with the amino profile and end up poopin or pissin it all out in waste

let me know how this works out for you im interested in how SAA's interact with BCAA's, i've been using blox for 3 weeks now and the recovery is AMAZING but i havnt noticed it helping with size increase, I just havnt been sore a single day since i started.

P.S. blox gave me acne anyone else having this problem?

cgrattlesnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Blox!

I just finished a week sample of BLOX and I loved it. Great tasting flavors too. I was taking it once in the morning on an empty stomach and once during my workout. It was helping me recover 100%. Today is a week that I stopped taking BLOX, and I'm sore as balls. All over.

Registered User dadingalingking's Avatar
    dadingalingking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile BPI Blox Review...

So I finished my bottle of Blue Rasberry Tuesday, gonna try another flavor next week. I think it is absolutely delicious. Yesterday and today I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck. At first I thought it overdid it at the gym, but looking at my journal I did pretty much the exact lifts/weight as the week prior. My diet is the same also, it must be that I just don't recover as well as I did when using BLOX. I'll let you guys know how I feel a few days into the next bottle.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nhassell566 View Post
    Blox is complete garbage that is nothing more than expensive kool-aid. But I'm glad some of you are experiencing awesome 35 dollar placebo effects. Congrats.
    Awesome post, thank you for enlightening us all with your knowledge!

OP what he means to say is that the research on whether or not blox is more effective then just regular amino acids alone is limited.

infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000) infektid is just really nice. (+1000)
    My expierence with blox has been nothing but positive. I've been taking it for about a week now. and I can definitly tell a drastic difference in endurance and recovery. In fact I would almost go as far as to say it almost has a bit of an anabolic effect. (which would explain the acne that some people are experiencing) Some other guys at the gym have been taking it for about 3 weeks and have lost 2-3% body fat already. They have not changed their diet, and they were sitting around 11% before taking blox. I'll continue to take it for the next month and report back, but like I've said so far, so good.