legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Roxylean changed formula? Need answers as to why...

So i tried a few samples of Roxylean ECA and absolutely loved it from an energy/focus standpoint. Went to buy a bottle only to notice that they have a new formula (they took out the 1,3 dimethylamylamine) and it's now just simply called Roxylean. Why did this happen? And is does the "new" Roxylean have similar effects as Roxylean ECA? Some answers would be greatly appreciated guys.

P.S. My apologies if there is already a thread on this but i couldn't find one when I searched for it.
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There has been talk of a 1,3 Ban, a lot of people do not react well to it. So they may be listening to the boards and seeing some people arent happy with it
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP when did you last take it?

I've used RoxyLean, but not sure which one I used. I know one thing, the one I tried was strong as phuck. Jittery galore.
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used 4 sample packs (8 pills) throughout the past 2 weeks. The samples were Roxylean ECA (old formula) and was wondering if the new formula worked just as well as the old even without the 1,3 dimeth in it.
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

bump

Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the old formula can still be had

Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bought the new one (been taking two weeks) and it is not same as old one. It gives me same niacin reaction; red rashes and itches right after taking the pill. But the heart rate doesn't go up as high as the the original therefore I don't have to take deep breath often (I had to take deep, deep breath sometimes when I took the original.) It gives me the energy(because of the high caffeine) but the new one doesn't suppress my appetite at all. I wouldn't buy the new one again.