Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000)
    never used a bcaa! only thing i do after 1 hr to 1 1/2 at the gym is take a nice hot shower to help my muscles!

i would like to use a bcaa to help recover and take the soreness out of the everyday workout and aid in the fat loss and keep my immune system strong.
    ACTIVE LOG: ★★★AI Sports Nutrition MAGIC MATCHA SWEETENED LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144106921
    ★★★HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE ELITE MINI LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142947371
    PWO review for ManSports High Voltage Body Octane Citrus Breeze http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141712831
    COMPLETED 18 day log for SNAC P.E.D http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141897791

****PS3 NAME: troublefound

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I currently use BCAAs as part of a IF protocol, taking it between meals. I usually take it intraworkout but I'm currently using sizeon.

Would love to try atomic 7 as part of my intraworkout aid!
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am not currently taking a bcaa supplement. I have tried the old xtend, new xtend and purple wraath. I love having a bcaa supplement because they are a nice treat to sip on while working out. I also would drink it in between meals sometimes

They are a great supplement to have when you have the extra money to buy them. Haven't had the funds to buy anything besides the basic protein and a pre so would love to try some atomic 7.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bought some Monster Amino on wheycheap a while back, have been using it during my workout sipping throughout the workout... have felt like I have more endurance and has helped my cardio after lifting quite a bit. Only other supplement in my diet is animal pak. Found this thread searching for BCAA as I am almost out and need to order some soon.
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com

Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

I havnt used animal yet..make me a beliver op

If i win watermelon
    Coming at you hard

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have taken BCAA (Scivation Xtend) as an intra-workout supplement. I am off of it for about 2 months. I plan to take Atomic 7 after a workout, preferably with a meal.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is the promo: Tell us if you currently use or plan on using a BCAA product and if so how do you incorporate it into your training/supplementation program. We will pick one winner, each day for the next 14 days and you get to choose your flavor, they are all excellent, your choices are:

I currently use Xtend (and have used for the past 3 months). I drink 4 scoops (old formula) mixed with 1 liter of water immediately after my sessions.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'M John 23 and use BCAA's during workout,however the current brand I am using gives me a headache, no other BCAA has done that and I love Universal products so it would be great to find a new replacement

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the promo: Tell us if you currently use or plan on using a BCAA product and if so how do you incorporate it into your training/supplementation program. We will pick one winner, each day for the next 14 days and you get to choose your flavor, they are all excellent, your choices are:
    I am currently switching between 2 Intra products; Interbolic by AEN and Atomic 7 by Universal. i train first thing in the morning, fasted, and when i started incorporating BCAA i noticed improved recovery time, being less sore, and i want to say they help with MPS. i take a scoop with water during workouts, on big body parts days i might do 1.5 or 2 scoops. pretty much a staple of mine, hopefully i win since tomorrow seems to be my last serving of Atomic 7.

lil FYI razz lemonade tastes amazing.

PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No BCAA at the moment. I've been on a strict Paleo Diet for over a year and lost about 75lbs and reduced my BF% to 12%.

Been following a StrongLifts 5x5 for the past 3 months. So I am very in tune to my body. The one thing I have noticed on my lifting days is my appetite for proteins.

Having done some recent investigation and it might actually be BCAA that my body is really calling out after my AM lifts.

Which lead me here! Would love to try it out and report back.
    Last edited by PickUpHeavy; 01-26-2012 at 08:11 PM.

David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10) David-Mendez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I currently don't take any BCAA. Atomic 7 has been catching my eye for quite a while now though so I request a sample. I just recieved a sample today and plan to write a review later tonight after my workout!
    BCAA'S Help me with Muscle Recovery, Muscle Fitigue, and Boost my endurance,and Energy. I'd love to try this product out and write a Review on 30 days or so of use; let me know if I'm chosen!

Thanks I appriceate this AMAZING PROMO!!!!
    Last edited by David-Mendez; 01-26-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bcaa's are a staple for me and I use a scoop or 2 depending on what brand of product Im using. I use bcaa's immediately post workout wether it be after cardio or weights. I truly believe in their value as not only a great recovery tool, but also as a way to preserve and help build lean muscle. On days that I am extra sore or have extreme doms, I will take 2-3 servings and it helps immensely! I have used the raw powder and also brands that already are flavored. I have no preference, even though the flavored ones are much more convenient! Mahalo Universal for giving me this wonderful opportunity to win a bottle of atomic 7. I have never tried it, but I love your products and have used many of them in the past. I think atomic 7 would be an amazing addition to the supplements I am already taking and I hope I get the opportunity to try a bottle. I would also love to post a review for you guys if chosen! Mahalo and
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I take a few different BCAA supps. I wake up and eat first thing in the morning, about 45 mins later I head out the door knock back my White Flood with a few BCAA caps, i have gone on and off with Xtend intra workout but i usually do that when I am feeling rich. I knock back Muscle Pharm ReCon immediately post workout and some nights i will pop a few more BCAA caps between meals. I am actually on the lookout for a new BCAA product that i can take intra and post (wanting to get away from recon) So i would love to try some of this and put it to good use!

mdy228 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently using xtend. I use it intra workout and occasionally sip on it throughout the day if I'm feeling sore in the morning.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

misterdrunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never had the chance to try a BCAA product, mostly because I've always used my money on whey protein. But I will be starting my cut soon, and I would really love to have the chance of trying a BCAA product. I've previously looked into Atomic 7 because of the reputation that Universal has, and its ingredient profile. A few days ago i compared it to xtend and this product looks a lot better because of the higher amounts of BCAA's. Long story short, I really wanted to try this product but I didn't have the extra cash to pay for it. If I get a chance to try Atomic 7 I will be taking it during all of my workouts, cardio and resistance, and maybe post workout as well. If selected, I would definitely post a review based on the taste and my overall experience of the product, and whether or not I would consider getting this product again. Watermelon has never let me down before so I have to say I would love to try some Way Out Watermelon

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kyanangelo View Post
    Currently, I have the old formula of Xtend from Scivation. I tend to switch between the flavors of Orange and Lemonade.
    I incorporate BCAAs into my training and diet, consuming 2 scoop (1 serving) through or during my workout/cardio, and
    consuming a 2nd serving throughout my diet or post workout just between meals.

I have find that BCAAs have helped me to suspend my appetite between my meals especially right now, since I am on a caloric
    deficit for my contest prep for my 1st Natural Bodybuilding competition on April 28th.

BCAAs also make drinking my water a LOT more appeasing and much more fun, rather than
    drinking water with no flavor. I feel like BCAAs also helped me by assisting my macros in protein, etc, without
    sacrificing any extra carbs and etc, EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD NOT BE the MAIN source of my protein.

This is my first time incorporating BCAAs to my supplement and training regime, and I must say that it
    does help especially when one is in a cut or caloric deficit.

Overall, BCAAs are something that I will continue to use and continue to incorporate in my fitness lifestyle.
    Congrats, you are our first winner. PM me with your shipping info and flavor choice.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive been using them intra w/o and post for a hard one (thats all of em as of late) Havent tried universal yet but bl cherry sounds like it would be great!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159276021

UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UTSoccerbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use BCAA's daily. Because I'm in the Air Force ROTC, we have morning workouts during which I usually train fasted. I take BCAA's to give my body a source of Amino Acids during these hour long workouts. Additionally, I am addicted to the gym and sometimes I'll train for 2 hours or more at a time. BCAA's help extend my workouts and supply me with nutrients that I need to recover during and after these grueling workouts. I've used Xtend, Modern BCAA, and a couple other generic brands but I'm always looking for something new. Atomic 7 looks like a very well-designed product and I'd be using it daily. Thanks for the opportunity.

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Xtend during my workout in the mornings. I would love to give this product a shot.

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love a shot at trying Atomic 7, because it has actually been sitting in my cart on BB.com for about 3 weeks lol. I mainly use BCAA's for fasted cardio and intraworkout purposes. The Citrulline and Taurine are intriguing as well. Besides who could pass up a shot at trying Razz Lemonade?!?!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Congrats, you are our first winner. PM me with your shipping info and flavor choice.

We will be giving away an Atomic 7 every day for the next 14 days.

Atomic 7 is more than just BCAA's. Yes it's a high quality BCAA product which has 4 grams of Leucine, 2 grams of Isoleucine and 2 grams of Valine per serving however it is also enhanced with Citrulline Malate, Taurine & Glutamine as well.

Groovy Grape
    Way Out Watermelon
    'Lectric Lemon Lime
    Black Cherry Bomb
    Rockin' Razz Lemonade (bb.com exclusive)

Rules: 18 and over. US and Canadian addresses only
    Congrats K... First winner.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have never tried a flavored BCAA powder, have only tried bcaa capsules a while ago, before I even had significant knowledge on why I was taking them. It was such as hassel having to take 4 capsules before my workout and then another 4 after my workout. Been thinking about doing an intermittent fasting routine and would love to incorporate some atomic 7 as my bcaa source. It would be awesome to sip on any of the amazing sounding flavors you guys at Universal Nutrition have created. I really enjoyed the taste of Animal rage-slaughter melon so I'm sure atomic 7 would taste as good or better.

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really enjoyed the taste of Animal rage-slaughter melon so I'm sure atomic 7 would taste as good or better.
    Rage Slaughtermelon is good.... But ya can't even compare Rage to Atomic 7. Not. Even. Close.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've already posted but since 1 day of the promo is over thought i would send another email....i have tried many bcaa profiles and none of them have the unique profile of Atomic 7...I'm confident flavor is awesome and would really like in on this Atomic 7 ordeal.

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Rage Slaughtermelon is good.... But ya can't even compare Rage to Atomic 7. Not. Even. Close.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    another thing - i will be using it intra workout

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do we apply again everyday?
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

No just me...only i can do that...back off.

Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    Do we apply again everyday?

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks Animal and Universal! Much is appreciated sir! Excited to try this one out!
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Congrats K... First winner.
    Thank you! Chose the Watermelon flavor, cant wait to taste it!
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

Originally Posted by Kyanangelo View Post
    Thank you! Chose the Watermelon flavor, cant wait to taste it!
    Oh that one is good... Nice choice brotha.