greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greekBeast91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

4xMr. Olympia Jay Cutler Appearing in the Greater Toronto Area!!!!

Hey all, this is an open invitation for anyone that lives in the GREATER TORONTO AREA, and of course anywhere else to come out to Hercs Nutrition Woodbridge on March 10th, 2012 for JAY CUTLERS FIRST CANADIAN APPEARANCE since the olympia. Jay will be taking pictures and signing autographs and selling some merchandise IN-STORE. As well, we will be having a s
    ale up to 80% OFF ALL PRODUCT!! So come out and support, Meet 4x Mr. Olympia, and take one step closer to your fitness goals with some cheap supplements!!

The even is taking place: @ Herc's Nutrition Woodbridge; Saturday March 10TH, 2012 @12pm, ending at 3pm. 28 Roytec Rd. UNIT 10, Woodbridge, Ontario. Closest major intersection is Weston/Langstaff (Roytec Rd. is ONE street south of Langstaff, on Weston Road)

I cant post pics or urls yet untill i have 50 posts, so once i hit that, i will post the flyer and ******** group!