MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) MilSpec4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ditched by Beachbody Coach

Hey everyone - I signed up with a Beach body Coach and was doing P90X from NOV 15th til right after Christmas. I really was enjoying the circuit style exercise and it was cool cuz we worked out in his basement with his equipment.

Well that dude fell off the planet and pretty much ignored my texts and inquiries about workouts so now I am signed up at the gym looking to try and get back on track. The gym is LIFETIME Fitness in Colorado Springs - so hit me up if any of you are local and use that place too. I'm 5'11 and need to lose like 40-50 pounds. Are there circuit workouts I can get on here that I can take to the gym. I saw a bodybuilding.com APP but not sure if that has a mobile tool for working out, or if its just a means of reading info and ordering stuff.
    Last edited by MilSpec4Life; 01-25-2012 at 03:00 PM.

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MilSpec4Life View Post
    Hey everyone - I signed up with a Beach body Coach and was doing P90X from NOV 15th til right after Christmas. I really was enjoying the circuit style exercise and it was cool cuz we worked out in his basement with his equipment.

Well that dude fell off the planet and pretty much ignored my texts and inquiries about workouts so now I am signed up at the gym looking to try and get back on track. The gym is LIFETIME Fitness in Colorado Springs - so hit me up if any of you are local and use that place too. I'm 5'11 and need to lose like 40-50 pounds. Are there circuit workouts I can get on here that I can take to the gym. I saw a bodybuilding.com APP but not sure if that has a mobile tool for working out, or if its just a means of reading info and ordering stuff.
    Hey! Maybe they stopped being a coach or just weren't a good leader.

sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you havent already post this is the personals section.