Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kellybeans1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi y'all! I'm Kelly, single mom of 3. My divorce was final a little over a year ago. I'm having a hard time finding the time to keep healthy so my BF suggested I come to bb.com for motivation/support.

PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrettyKeli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Everyone, I'm Keli. ^_^ I have a 1 year old son and I've been married now for 4 years. I just finished studying for and finally passing the NASM exam. All of that on top of working online, editing videos, websites, posts, marketing, cooking, cleaning, taking care of a very active 1 year old, and my full time job without pay or benefits aka marriage it's hard to find time to breath (as you can tell by that run on sentence) lol There are 2 things help me stay on track with not only exercise but nutrition as well and that is remembering:

"Nobody ever has time for anything, if you want time make it!" (long story short I sacrifice a lot)
    "Today will you live your dreams, or your excuses?" I ask myself this and I choose to live my dreams (most of the time 0_o)

Nice to meet other people who understand the struggle and are finding ways to make it work!
    "Liars often figure, but figures never lie!... and my figure is the truth!!!... wait.... what?" 0_o PrettyKeli

steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve802 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dad of 3

I have 3 kids. 11,10 and 7. I get up at 3:30am to get to the gym before work. The wife is not to happy with me going to bed early so I can do this but what can I do. Haha

MeowKittyRawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Married with two kids. I work and go to school and feel extremely unmotivated sometimes but I push through it! Lol

drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50) drunx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Married 2 kids 4 year old and a 4 month old work 10 hours a day, dropped from 236lbs to 196lbs now addicted to the gym wife does not like it hahahaha i was trying to finish up my transformation in a year its getting close but not there yet.

euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) euronewbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MeowKittyRawr View Post
    Married with two kids. I work and go to school and feel extremely unmotivated sometimes but I push through it! Lol
    Great job, keep it going.
    ***kneedraggers crew***

Will rep back 98% of the time

IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IndyS3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, I'm Jared. I am married with four girls under five. Life has been hectic for the past few years! I got out of the Army in '04 and promptly got married and started putting on "happy weight". Truly, I was lazy, a terrible cook, and stopped working out. I blossomed from 220 to 260 lbs before realizing the error of my ways. Now, I am back in the gym 5 days a week not just to keep up with my kiddos but also to remain healthy and good looking for my lovely wife. I'm so thankful for BB.com because of all the tools, motivation, and encouragement I get here!

-Taken 01/28/13-
    At the end of the day, it's what you do, not what you say.

bubbaboosky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Married 4 kids and a fulltime job I've made my own gym I do it when ever I get the chance .

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IndyS3 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Jared. I am married with four girls under five. Life has been hectic for the past few years! I got out of the Army in '04 and promptly got married and started putting on "happy weight". Truly, I was lazy, a terrible cook, and stopped working out. I blossomed from 220 to 260 lbs before realizing the error of my ways. Now, I am back in the gym 5 days a week not just to keep up with my kiddos but also to remain healthy and good looking for my lovely wife. I'm so thankful for BB.com because of all the tools, motivation, and encouragement I get here!

-Taken 01/28/13-
    Oh lawd, better keep that shotgun handy.

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice to see this thread continuing to grow. Was wondering if anyone here worked out at home and if so, how do you keep up your motivation and what kind of equipment you have specifically for doing back?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kellybeans1980 View Post
    Hi y'all! I'm Kelly, single mom of 3. My divorce was final a little over a year ago. I'm having a hard time finding the time to keep healthy so my BF suggested I come to bb.com for motivation/support.
    Welcome. How old are your children? Are you following any programs?

EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. Father of a 5 year old son and (almost) 2 year old daughter. and that's a wrap. From Southern California but relocated to the Dallas area just over a year ago.

fiammatabella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kellybeans1980 View Post
    Hi Kelly! I'm a single mom of 3 as well. My bf and I have both joined here to keep track of our workouts and progress and stay motivated. I don't know about others on here but so far the change in eating is rubbing off on the kids, no more fights to eat well and my oldest is always asking, "Mom, did you go to the gym today?"

-Taken 01/28/13-
    Wow! What a beautiful family! I've got three girls 10 years and under and they definitely keep me on my toes and keep me motivated!

Talking

hey all! Single mom of 3 girls aged 10 and under. Joined bb.com just a little while ago to keep track of my workouts and stay motivated. I've been working out since August last year, trying to get myself in shape and be healthy! Right now I'm fitting in 2 workouts a week in the evening, but recently switched my workouts to my lunch hour at work so I can go more often. Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Maria

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Married for 3 years to an Israeli, one 8 month old daughter and 8 weeks pregnant. She and I both train together while our training differs in that she does primarily strength and traditional CrossFit and I do westside/ powerlifting and strongman training and very little traditional CrossFit stuff we find that we don't like talking with "the community" and just wanna do our time in the squat rack and get the hell home and eat. She definitely pushed me as far as trailing and helped me get to Regionals this year.
    "Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fiammatabella View Post
    hey all! Single mom of 3 girls aged 10 and under. Joined bb.com just a little while ago to keep track of my workouts and stay motivated. I've been working out since August last year, trying to get myself in shape and be healthy! Right now I'm fitting in 2 workouts a week in the evening, but recently switched my workouts to my lunch hour at work so I can go more often. Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Maria
    Love it that we have lots of parents that are active.

Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Nice to see this thread continuing to grow. Was wondering if anyone here worked out at home and if so, how do you keep up your motivation and what kind of equipment you have specifically for doing back?
    I go to the gym, but honestly you can buy simple dumb bells and body weight for exercise.

I have two boys 2 and 4 and I can not imagine 4 girls ....but its worth it.

jasonwil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone, married to my high school sweetheart, father of five awesome kids. 2 girls 3 boys. Happy to see this thread. Currently working out for an hr 6 days a week. During my lunch through the week (got a great gym at work)and whenever I can fit it in on Saturdays at the ol home gym. My wife isn't into the gym. And that's fine with me, though I'd be just as happy if she were. If mamas happy we are all happy, lol. Currently in a 16 week shred contest. Four dads from work. Starting on a cut, shortcut to shred. One of the thoughest I've done and love'n it. Going to follow up with a 4 week clean bulk and end with another 6 week cut. Should be interesting.

mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhegstrom1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Family

I have 3 kids and work full time, I tend to work out right after work if I don't its to hard to get time later in the night.

chakka77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad I ran into this forum married father of an 11yr old boy and 6yr old girl. Love my time in the gym and my daughter loves going to kids club on the weekends. Makes it nice!!

raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Everyone, married with a set if 21 month old twins, one boy one girl. Have a very busy schedule and have let myself down as far as working out. Hoping to get back at it this year though.

raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raptorboy75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4 girls. Good luck to
    You bro.. Holy crap.. I couldn't even imagine what my life would be like in that situation.

-Taken 01/28/13-

Aubdog56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up proud daddy.

I have two great children. My son is 15 he is my heart and pride and a 6yr old daughter who is a medical miracle and very much my soul. They both support my training and doing shows whether its powerlifting or bodybuilding or when my football season is on. My son was at the Cutler Classic supporting his dad, when I do the NPC RIs in a few weeks both my son and daughter will be there...I'm doing it for them. My daughter poses with me and they both train with me. I think training like breathing it happens but not without my kids. Every morning I am blessed with hugs kisses and I love yous.I'm the luckiest man in the world everyday. I'm very tough on em but very loving. They mean and are everything...not even thinking bout ever get married again. Happily
    Last edited by Aubdog56; 05-12-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: fix

BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumpity bump bump
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Taken 01/28/13-
    That picture is awesome. I have 4 kids too 2 boys and 2 girls. I tried to do things not only as a family but individual adventures as well. Got an e-mail from one of my daughters yesterday going thru all of those types of things and how much it meant to her. From going on the back of dads bike at age 4 for a picnic to going on a 5 day rafting trip when she was 15.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see this thread get bumped. How yall doin?

09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Glad to see this thread get bumped. How yall doin?
    Doing well! Been a while since I've written in this thread lol.

Hoping for a thread revival! Hope everyone has been doing well and making progress.
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

"If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got"
    "Don't wish the world were easier, wish that you were tougher"
    "Those that can, do... those who can't, talk about it"

fitforlife85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by suesse View Post
    I know how that can be. My husband isn't too interested in working out. I'm the opposite. I told him a few years ago that I don't want to be a fat wife, like all the other females in my family who started out fit but let it all go after they got married. I have 5 kids, and I will never use pregnancy or my kids as excuses to be out of shape. My husband is happy with that. My mom and sisters are not, lol.
    I'm a newbie on the site, but on the same boat. I am a single mom of one toddler. Come from obese family, was obese myself until I got into fitness 10 years ago....and def agree, on the not using the excuse of pregnancy to binge and get what you want Lol

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast