Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on another note...have any of you looked at some of the other threads in this section? i must be a prude. lolz

Haha I just did.. wtf is going on there!!
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

"If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got"
    "Don't wish the world were easier, wish that you were tougher"
    "Those that can, do... those who can't, talk about it"

RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post

on another note...have any of you looked at some of the other threads in this section? i must be a prude. lolz
    I'm a miscer. Not even fazed. lol
    I don't neg.

Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm married, 2 kids( boys) and work 10 hour days. Getting my time in for workouts and home cooked meals are rough but having a calendar definitely helps. Just have to be dedicated/motivated without neglecting family. Would be great to find some friends on here.

DScriv83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DScriv83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

I'm married with a little girl. My wife and I are pretty busy, I work full time and in my spare time i study a law degree, I also have a couple of personal training clients that I train at home. I am lucky as my wife jointly runs a local gym and understands training and nutrition. She also trains clients from our home. She has great potential to get into figure competitions. She was a ballet dancer until she had to give up due to slight scoliosis. She has a naturally lean and muscular physique and likes the idea of competing in the sport, however we are trying for another baby at the moment so she is thinking of getting the kids out of the way and then smashing into the training. I do most of my own training at home, I finish work, two mates come round and we hit it hard, its great banter and training. If we get bored we use my wife's gym now and then to mix it up.

I know a lot of people who try and tell me they have no time to train and I just laugh, it doesn't matter what your circumstances are, if you want to train you will always find the time to do it.

Dan

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DScriv83 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm married with a little girl. My wife and I are pretty busy, I work full time and in my spare time i study a law degree, I also have a couple of personal training clients that I train at home. I am lucky as my wife jointly runs a local gym and understands training and nutrition. She also trains clients from our home. She has great potential to get into figure competitions. She was a ballet dancer until she had to give up due to slight scoliosis. She has a naturally lean and muscular physique and likes the idea of competing in the sport, however we are trying for another baby at the moment so she is thinking of getting the kids out of the way and then smashing into the training. I do most of my own training at home, I finish work, two mates come round and we hit it hard, its great banter and training. If we get bored we use my wife's gym now and then to mix it up.

I know a lot of people who try and tell me they have no time to train and I just laugh, it doesn't matter what your circumstances are, if you want to train you will always find the time to do it.

Dan
    Welcome...its a decision to just do it.

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amf88 View Post
    I'm married, 2 kids( boys) and work 10 hour days. Getting my time in for workouts and home cooked meals are rough but having a calendar definitely helps. Just have to be dedicated/motivated without neglecting family. Would be great to find some friends on here.
    Welcome. Your right about the meal thing - I find it easier to plan meals..when its just me but adding the kids you really have to make sure they will eat it and it nutritional...aka not mcdonalds 5 times a week

Non-Operating Operator BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Single father of a 3 1/2 year old boy. I don't have him full time unfortunately, but when I do, it's more of a chore to get him to calm down and sit still for 5 minutes than anything. The biggest challenge I face is dealing with the child care times at my gym.

Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amf88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

Dan
    agreed, if you want to you will. That's where I am at. Bring on the challenge!

DScriv83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DScriv83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed, if you want to you will. That's where I am at. Bring on the challenge!
    Go on man, Bring it!!!

suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    Single father of a 3 1/2 year old boy. I don't have him full time unfortunately, but when I do, it's more of a chore to get him to calm down and sit still for 5 minutes than anything. The biggest challenge I face is dealing with the child care times at my gym.
    Welcome. I know what you mean. That is my biggest challenge as well. When the gym's child care center is closed and i have to go alone, they cry to go with me. And if my husband isn't around to tend them, then I can't go at all.

suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome. You will find quite a few people in your situation here. It's great to motivate each other.

Hi guys,

Dan
    Welcome. Indeed, you are very lucky. I agree also. Where there is a will, there is a way. I think when people are not motivated they look for anything as an excuse for not exercising.

Well Hopefully everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Now after a wedding, mothers day and a retirement party...I am back at it.

Joe42778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Agree!

Originally Posted by nmechelke View Post
    Yeah so I'm sure you know how life is busy. I think right now the hardest part is creating good habits for them.
    Even harder to model them...all the time.

Joe42778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nice!

Originally Posted by MrCoggeshell View Post
    Married w two girls. 4 and 1.

I bought all my weights and equipment over time and I workout in my garage. I'd like to thi k their first memories will be in the garage while I workout.

Feel free to message me. Bored, unmotivated, or wanna talk especially about movies.
    Great quote!! Started working out in garage too then transitioned into a gym...I push myself harder at the gym. I was generally distracted by my tools, car, etc..lol!

jgpatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Married w/ 3 kids, 10 year old twins and a six year. Motivation, motivation, motivation times are tough right now in our household and trying to hold things together is exhausting! I take my frustrations out in the gym and relax by learning how to play the guitar, everything else is about the kids. Just re-started on the site a few weeks ago and it has been a good distraction.

Originally Posted by jgpatton View Post
    Married w/ 3 kids, 10 year old twins and a six year. Motivation, motivation, motivation times are tough right now in our household and trying to hold things together is exhausting! I take my frustrations out in the gym and relax by learning how to play the guitar, everything else is about the kids. Just re-started on the site a few weeks ago and it has been a good distraction.
    Welcome -

Alisonjewell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4kids &crazy!!

I'm married and have four kids, 9,4,3,and 9months. I have lost 51lbs since having the last baby and it had been a huge struggle with all the kids and a not so good support system at home. My biggest struggle is time, and then support. I'm so thankful my hubs loves me so much that the extra weight didn't bother him, but it bothers me and I see it as unhealthy baggage I carry around. I still have about 35 more lbs to go. Support and encouragement plays a big part of success!

Originally Posted by Alisonjewell View Post
    I'm married and have four kids, 9,4,3,and 9months. I have lost 51lbs since having the last baby and it had been a huge struggle with all the kids and a not so good support system at home. My biggest struggle is time, and then support. I'm so thankful my hubs loves me so much that the extra weight didn't bother him, but it bothers me and I see it as unhealthy baggage I carry around. I still have about 35 more lbs to go. Support and encouragement plays a big part of success!
    Well- welcome my wife went through the same thing and awesome job on progress. The best thing about this area was that most of us are going through similar things with planning meals, taking care of kids being married (or not too) and still trying to find time for us. After my wires second child she lost most her weight and then started counting the points for weight watchers and started going to the gym she is down about about 40lbs as well. Good luck and again welcome.

Welcome. That's great that you can find time for yourself and stay motivated. How's the guitar playing going?

Originally Posted by Alisonjewell View Post
    Welcome! That's awesome progress Alison. You have a wonderful family. Keep up the hard work, it really shows.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and progressing well with diets/workout plans. Yesterday we had to volunteer (voluntold by my husband, lol) at my son's school's street fair in 105 degree scorching sun. 8 hours later I was tired, grimy and sunburned (despite all the sunblock). Whew, street fairs are a lot of work. There was a at least a beer/wine garden there, that was nice. Hopefully I will find some energy to go to the gym today. Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by suesse View Post
    Welcome. That's great that you can find time for yourself and stay motivated. How's the guitar playing going?
    The guitar playing is going great! I've been playing for about 6 months now.

The guitar playing is going great! I've been playing for about 6 months now.
    Cool. Are you going to teach your little ones to play?

Cool. Are you going to teach your little ones to play?
    I hope too! My daughter has shown some interest, she sings along to some of the songs I've learned so far. I usually practice after they go to bed though. I haven't played in front of anyone but the kids, not that good yet, and I'm learning to play just for myself. Helps me relax in the evenings! What about you, do you play an instrument? What do you do to relax and get away?

I hope too! My daughter has shown some interest, she sings along to some of the songs I've learned so far. I usually practice after they go to bed though. I haven't played in front of anyone but the kids, not that good yet, and I'm learning to play just for myself. Helps me relax in the evenings! What about you, do you play an instrument? What do you do to relax and get away?
    That's awesome. I think all kids should be encouraged to play an instrument if they have interest. I never learned to play anything so I admire people who are musically inclined. Believe it or not, working out is my get away. It's my only time to myself.

Alisonjewell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well- welcome my wife went through the same thing and awesome job on progress. The best thing about this area was that most of us are going through similar things with planning meals, taking care of kids being married (or not too) and still trying to find time for us. After my wires second child she lost most her weight and then started counting the points for weight watchers and started going to the gym she is down about about 40lbs as well. Good luck and again welcome.
    Thank you!

09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's awesome. I think all kids should be encouraged to play an instrument if they have interest. I never learned to play anything so I admire people who are musically inclined. Believe it or not, working out is my get away. It's my only time to myself.
    Hah yeah this is so true, I wish I knew how to play an instrument. But I don't so I lift weights and also give myself an hour to an hour and a half every gym day!
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

"If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got"
    "Don't wish the world were easier, wish that you were tougher"
    "Those that can, do... those who can't, talk about it"

ughh! Are we still on page 10? This is a long page, lol.

oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oliver241280 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a husband and dad of 2, I am looking to connect with people that are married or have kids and understand the challenges that go along with that and are trying to workout. I'm curious if there are any good forums, or groups to be associated with for advice and tips etc. A buddy program would be great to keep motivated and learn how to keep the whole family healthy and active.
    Hey everybody! I'm married, so I'm in! My wife and me are planning to start our family soon, so do you have any advises to start looking for healthy babies? we are both health, but we want to do it as healthy and natural as posible.

thanks!
    I want to build a classic muscled body, for me the symmetry means more than being a mere mass monster!

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast