aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How hard is the ACE personal training certification exam?

I plan on getting certified with ACE and was wondering if I could buy the text book on amazon and study from that to pass the exam instead of buying all the extra stuff from the ACE website? How likely is it that I will need all the extra stuff to study for the exam? Not sure if it would make much of a difference, but I have taken anatomy and physiology I and II in college.
    Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/acb61388?feature=mhsn

Intrabolic / Presurge Unleashed Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146287023

vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100) vancityrolla is not very well liked. (-100)
    from what I found its only 150 questions? can anyone confirm this? im also looking into doing ace I was thinking of nasm but going for ace first then nasm later on.. any info on the test would be great

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechMarc's Avatar
    MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aCb123 View Post
    I plan on getting certified with ACE and was wondering if I could buy the text book on amazon and study from that to pass the exam instead of buying all the extra stuff from the ACE website? How likely is it that I will need all the extra stuff to study for the exam? Not sure if it would make much of a difference, but I have taken anatomy and physiology I and II in college.
    If you have previously taken college courses in the field you should do ok. Ace does offer a sample test exam that you can get to better prepare yourself just to be on the safe side.
    Good luck!

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a 2 part review of how one person passed the ACE test http://personaltrainersunited.com/ac...g-cert-part-1/

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com