Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 180 lbs
    aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aCb123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit aCb123's BodySpace

How hard is the ACE personal training certification exam?

I plan on getting certified with ACE and was wondering if I could buy the text book on amazon and study from that to pass the exam instead of buying all the extra stuff from the ACE website? How likely is it that I will need all the extra stuff to study for the exam? Not sure if it would make much of a difference, but I have taken anatomy and physiology I and II in college.
    Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/acb61388?feature=mhsn

Intrabolic / Presurge Unleashed Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146287023

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vancityrolla is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit vancityrolla's BodySpace
    from what I found its only 150 questions? can anyone confirm this? im also looking into doing ace I was thinking of nasm but going for ace first then nasm later on.. any info on the test would be great

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechMarc's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuscleTechMarc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MuscleTechMarc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aCb123 View Post
    I plan on getting certified with ACE and was wondering if I could buy the text book on amazon and study from that to pass the exam instead of buying all the extra stuff from the ACE website? How likely is it that I will need all the extra stuff to study for the exam? Not sure if it would make much of a difference, but I have taken anatomy and physiology I and II in college.
    If you have previously taken college courses in the field you should do ok. Ace does offer a sample test exam that you can get to better prepare yourself just to be on the safe side.
    Good luck!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

Support Team MuscleTech and Vote NeuroCore for Supplement of the Year! - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html

Facebook.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeCannonMSCSCS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JoeCannonMSCSCS's BodySpace
    Here is a 2 part review of how one person passed the ACE test http://personaltrainersunited.com/ac...g-cert-part-1/

Joe