Saiyanmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PROTEIN (gainsss)

Hey guys i'm wondering how important protein is for muscle growth. Now,i know i need protein to feed my muscle and in bodybuilding it's extremly important.

I'm lifting for a year now and made some respectable muscle gains but in those 11 months of lifting i really had about 2-3days of good eating (meal plan) as for the other days i only consume about 50gr of protein from my supplements i know this is not enough but i am wondering if i could eat my meal plans everyday like i should would i have made more muscle gains?

TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000) TailEnd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've answered your own question. Protein is paramount to muscle growth.

I think you need to gain an understanding of nutrition basics.

Start by reading this thread, it'll help you understand the importance of calculating your macronutrient and caloric intake: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

I would then recommend reading this thread to build on your knowledge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) motleymisfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are good sources of lean protein, other than meats? I am not vegetarian but have trouble digesting a lot of meats. Rather, I get a little or a lot of pain when eating them (going down and acid reflux later). My body has some sensitivities and negative reactions to certain types of meat, including beef and sometimes chicken. I can have the same types of reaction to turkey. Most fish seems to be ok but it's a little disgusting to take it to work and smell up the whole office. Rather rude too, if you ask me. So I'm trying to find some decent alternatives that I can add into my diet. I don't want to rely on powdered protein but naturally occurring protein. Any thoughts?