Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Another 5/3/1 log: Is Matt the cur?

Hurro there and wercome to mah log.

I've had a couple of logs over the past year, along with logging but not posting my last workout.

Here are the old ones, for a bit of posterity:

I've been off for two weeks now, trying to decide whether to keep on Kris Gethin's 12 week lose the fat program, move on to PHAT, or bring it back to something a little more flexible and fun. I've been on SS, so I'm not terribly unfamiliar with the PL world, but my main focus right now is losing weight. Being told that you can do 5/3/1 on a deficit kind of pushed me in that direction, and here I am.

With that out of the way, let's-a get started.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will be running a "fresher" version of the program (65%, 75%, 85%) with the triumvirate for assistance. I 100% expect this to change after a few months.

I ran through a 5/3/1 calculator yesterday, and came up with these numbers.

Press: 1 x 99.736lbs
    Bench: 1 x 148.169lbs
    Squat: 1 x 209.97lbs
    Deadlift: 1 x 236.216lbs

So these are the numbers I'm working with for month 1.

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Yesterday was my first workout.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 1
    Military Press day
    Weight today: 215lbs

Press
    -----
    5 x 45lbs
    5 x 50lbs
    3 x 60lbs
    5 x 75lbs
    10 x 85lbs

As I got to rep 8, I was starting to freak out a bit, and by rep 10 I was outta gas. feelskindagoodman.jpg. Hope I can get this number up even while cutting.

Dips
    ----
    6 x bw
    6 x bw
    4 x bw
    5 x bw
    5 x bw

I'm ... just no good. I was going to use the assistance machine, but I think I'll leave that for my pull-ups, unless I should absolutely stick to chin-ups at bw, and just work my way up.

Chin-ups
    --------
    2 x bw
    (switched to the pull-up machine at this point)
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    4.5 x bw - 105lbs
    5.5 x bw - 105lbs

That's a SUBTRACTION of 105lbs. It was the assistance machine, yes. I'm terrible at chin/pull ups. Hopefully that'll change in a while. Kinda sucks only being able to do 2 at body weight. I hope that'll go up. Mayhaps I'll keep it at bw, instead of using a machine... I dunno.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT first session. Weights were light, which is how it should be starting out. I'm also sore today, which is AWESOME. Tuesday is a rest day, as I'm trying to get in the gym in the morning. Tomorrow is deadlifts day, looking forward to that.

Any thoughts on if I should stay on the machine for pull ups, or if I should go ahead and just crank out as many chin ups as I can (so pathetic right now )?

fake it till i make it johnblythe's Avatar
    johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    1std
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

CURRENT GOAL: 1100+ (reached 04/11); 1150+, < 14%
    Current lameness: 375/235/495 = 1105
    [b]2013[/b]: +85# on 4/11

Racing KenshinH to manly (495+) pull

Originally Posted by johnblythe View Post
    1std
    Soup, brohim? Thanks

This is the one ... I can feel it

johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    I will be running a "fresher" version of the program (65%, 75%, 85%) with the triumvirate for assistance. I 100% expect this to change after a few months.

I ran through a 5/3/1 calculator yesterday, and came up with these numbers.

Press: 1 x 99.736lbs
    Bench: 1 x 148.169lbs
    Squat: 1 x 209.97lbs
    Deadlift: 1 x 236.216lbs

So these are the numbers I'm working with for month 1.
    gonna be hard to find microweights that specific

Yesterday was my first workout.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 1
    Military Press day
    Weight today: 215lbs

Press
    -----
    5 x 45lbs
    5 x 50lbs
    3 x 60lbs
    5 x 75lbs
    10 x 85lbs

As I got to rep 8, I was starting to freak out a bit, and by rep 10 I was outta gas. feelskindagoodman.jpg. Hope I can get this number up even while cutting.

Dips
    ----
    6 x bw
    6 x bw
    4 x bw
    5 x bw
    5 x bw

I'm ... just no good. I was going to use the assistance machine, but I think I'll leave that for my pull-ups, unless I should absolutely stick to chin-ups at bw, and just work my way up.

Chin-ups
    --------
    2 x bw
    (switched to the pull-up machine at this point)
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    6 x bw - 105lbs
    4.5 x bw - 105lbs
    5.5 x bw - 105lbs

That's a SUBTRACTION of 105lbs. It was the assistance machine, yes. I'm terrible at chin/pull ups. Hopefully that'll change in a while. Kinda sucks only being able to do 2 at body weight. I hope that'll go up. Mayhaps I'll keep it at bw, instead of using a machine... I dunno.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT first session. Weights were light, which is how it should be starting out. I'm also sore today, which is AWESOME. Tuesday is a rest day, as I'm trying to get in the gym in the morning. Tomorrow is deadlifts day, looking forward to that.

Any thoughts on if I should stay on the machine for pull ups, or if I should go ahead and just crank out as many chin ups as I can (so pathetic right now )?
    great work. glad to see you on the program broseph!

wrt to pullups, maybe a hybrid approach? do a pyramid downward approach. so start with AMRAP x BW, then a few more than that with some station assistance, and then a few more reps than that last set with a bit more assistance.

or just a few sets of BW reps until it becomes easier. or reverses. lots of options
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

gonna be hard to find microweights that specific
    That's just what the calculator spat out as "possibly interesting info". Using Wendler's training max formula, you get these numbers I think. The calculator actually takes into account what weights you actually have, so it won't do anything that you're not able to use (ie: a 2.5lb increment when you don't have any 1.25lb plate pairs available).

great work. glad to see you on the program broseph!

wrt to pullups, maybe a hybrid approach? do a pyramid downward approach. so start with AMRAP x BW, then a few more than that with some station assistance, and then a few more reps than that last set with a bit more assistance.

or just a few sets of BW reps until it becomes easier. or reverses. lots of options
    Feels kinda nice being back on a compound program with lots of different approaches to assistance.

I'm wondering if it HAS to ABSOLUTELY be chin-ups, or if pull-ups are ok, or what. I'm honestly thinking about pyramiding down, or just toughing it out and looking like a re-re at the gym (aka: doing AMRAP sets at bw until I can get all 50 reps). I think, though, that as long as I'm doing the movement, it's a good thing.

Cardio tonight:

~30 minutes on the treadmill @ 6.0mph, hit just over 3 miles.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 2
    Deadlift day
    Weight today: I didn't weight myself today

Deadlift
    -----
    5 x 95lbs
    5 x 120lbs
    3 x 145lbs
    5 x 155lbs
    7 x 205lbs

I set 7 in my mind as a goal for today, seeing as it's been a few weeks since I've done these compounds. The fact that I have to go past 5 is a bit of a mind-fuark. The 6th rep I stopped dead dead dead, and almost couldn't pull the 7th. Not a grinder, but wasn't as easy as the first 6 were, either.

Good Morning
    -------------
    6 x 115lbs
    12 x 95lbs
    12 x 95lbs
    12 x 95lbs
    12 x 95lbs

Started out with 115, but it was too much, so I dropped it to 95lbs. Not super easy, but as the sets went on my lower back stretched out quite a bit, and it felt great. Hoping that it'll help stretch out my lower back even more over the next while.

Hanging leg raises
    -----------------
    12 x bw
    12 x bw
    12 x bw
    12 x bw
    12 x bw

U.G.H. I didn't actually hang from a power rack or whatever... We have this chair type deal thing that you can hang from your forearms on, and do leg raises there. Until I get a bit stronger, I'll be doing that. Plus, I don't want to swing.

So, first session at 6am. I got to the gym and the parking lot was packed. Turns out there's a morning cardio/crossfit/idon'tevenknow session. I'm REALLY HOPING that it's only Wednesdays, else I'll be pissed. Had a two-scoop Cookies and Cream shake afterwards, was nice. But I'm still.so.sore from Monday. Wondering if that's going to affect my bench tomorrow.

Hope not.

Deadlifts were awesome, pulling 7 was a bit weird, though. Guess it's going to take some getting used to.

Uhm ... song of the day?

As an addendum:

I read what Wendler says in the book about Chins. This is what he has to say about that assistance work:

Originally Posted by Jim Wendler
    Chin-ups, pull-ups, whatever. It doesn’t matter to me. Just bring yourself up to a bar and back down again. Your grip should vary: wide, medium, close, overhand, underhand, neutral. Use ropes and towels for chins to build back and grip strength.

Chins are one of the best upper back, lat and biceps exercises you can do. If you want to build your strength in these but can’t do a lot of them, try doing low reps (2-5) and multiple sets (10-20). Do this two or three times a week. They’re great to do between sets of bench and military you can do them in between any pushing exercise. You can also add weight. As far as reps go, do no less than 100 per week. If you can’t do chins, use a Jump Stretch band to assist you. I recommend the Average Band.
    So there we go.

MWC's very own Leonidas jcranston's Avatar
    jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Chins/pull-ups, I say either way works. You will progress with both methods.
    Current training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160498161

Originally Posted by jcranston View Post
    In!

Chins/pull-ups, I say either way works. You will progress with both methods.
    AWESOME to have you in, good sir!

Makes a diff in my case, 'cause I can't chin/pull-up more than 2x without the assistance machine... But it's not made for chin-ups.

So I dunno. Now the debate is do I keep using the machine, or just go with what I can do on bw.

I was completely convinced that today was Bench day.

But no, I was wrong. It's cardio today.

I'm still in DOMS from Monday's dips, so I'll be following some advice I got. Mainly to stretch, and have an extra proton/carb shake tonight.

Song of the day:

Breakfast:
    • 2 scoops whey in water: 300 calories

Lunch:
    • One chicken tournedos: 190 calories
    • One quarter Dr. Oetker's spinach pizza: 190 calories

Snack:
    • 3/4 cup raspberry Greek Yogurt

Supper:
    • 2x chicken fajita (~210 cals each)
    • 1 can tuna
    Last edited by MatTheCur; 01-27-2012 at 08:54 AM.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 3
    Bench day
    Weight today: ~215lbs

Bench Press
    -----------
    5 x 55lbs
    5 x 70lbs
    3 x 80lbs
    5 x 90lbs
    5 x 100lbs
    16 x 115lbs

I've widened my grip a bit (pinkies now resting on the grooves in the middle of the knurling of the bar), and holy cow what a difference. I think I've been going CGBP since I started, which is probably why I've never gone that high up in weight. We shall see!

DB Bench press
    ---------------
    15 x 30lbs
    15 x 30lbs
    15 x 30lbs
    15 x 30lbs
    15 x 30lbs

Weird. I've never done db bench before, so the movement felt kind of odd. I don't know if I should increase next workout, because it felt light then heavy then light then heavy ... Also shows some inconsistencies in my arms. Maybe I'll keep it at 30lbs for this cycle.

DB Row
    -------
    10 x 40lbs
    10 x 45lbs
    10 x 45lbs
    10 x 45lbs
    10 x 45lbs

40s felt too light, so I upped to 45, and it felt great. This one, I think, is going to go up pretty quick. I'm trying out a Kroc row style of rowing, but it's not the heaviest I can handle. Going to take it easy for this first cycle, seeing as I don't want to overdo the assistance work any.

Got in the gym a bit after 6am. Fasted lifting, gotta love it.

I'm still waiting for my C4 to arrive, and I think I'm going to put together a static stretching routine for each day this weekend. I've got to start getting there at 5.45am so I can do the warmups that Wendler talks about (foam rolling, static stretching, then skipping rope), and not skimping on my recovery. My tris/chest/shoulders are still sore from Monday's dips. Is insane!

Also used the iPod sports band that I'd bought from dealextreme for the first time. Was awesome to have my own music, haha!

Music of ze day:

MWC's very own Leonidas jcranston's Avatar
    jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good Bro!
    Current training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160498161

Originally Posted by jcranston View Post
    Looking good Bro!
    Slow and steady. Bench was easy-peasy today. Was tempted to bump it up 5lbs, but I'll get there. Haha, thanks

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FFS, why you not aware me of journal? now i look like some groupie :/
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    FFS, why you not aware me of journal? now i look like some groupie :/
    <3

You're here now. That's what counts.

waitwut?

It's been quiet. People don't wub me.

<3

You're here now. That's what counts.

waitwut?

It's been quiet. People don't wub me.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 1 Day 4
    Skwartz day
    Weight today: ~215lbs

Squat
    ------
    5 x 85lbs
    5 x 105lbs
    3 x 130lbs <----- Actually did 5
    5 x 140lbs
    5 x 160lbs
    15 x 180lbs

Close to a widowmaker. These had me ... panting by the end of them. Love it. Can't wait to get up to 2 plates again, and beyond!

Leg press
    ---------
    Went 3 plates a side. Was going to go heavier, but then I remembered that this is assistance work
    15 x 270lbs
    15 x 270lbs
    15 x 270lbs
    15 x 270lbs
    15 x 270lbs

So, as above, was going to go heavier, but this is assistance work, not a main exercise (as it was in my last program). 3 plates had me working quite well, so, I'm going to keep it like this for this cycle, and maybe add a plate on the next cycle.

Leg curl
    --------
    10 x 80lbs <----- Too light, so I bumped it up
    10 x 100lbs
    10 x 100lbs
    10 x 100lbs
    10 x 100lbs

Went lying leg curls on this one. I was wondering if I should go lying or seated, and I couldn't remember from the book. I just flipped through now, and he doesn't mention anything about them, so I'll keep going with lying. 100lbs was just right, worked the hams quite well.

The only thing that kinda killed me today was doing leg presses. I ended up sharing with him. Made me fell kinda w/e, doing 3 plates while he was doing 5 (he's a manlet). But he was awesome, we helped each other load and deload the machine. Other than that, it was a completely successful gym day today.

I was so angry that I didn't push through to a widowmaker on squats. But, I listened to me instead of listening to my ego.

Think I'll keep my knee sleeves on for leg presses next time. And I'm STILL WAITING on my C4 and stuff to get here. Oh lawd ... I just walked downstairs and my quads are trying to give out on me, bwahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Music of ze day:

DJ Dialect is a friend of mine from WAY back. I think we were in pre-school together. Spent many a day at his place, growing up, playing NES/SNES, playing practical jokes on people. He's an awesome dude. Here's one of his tracks.

[/QUOTE]

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good assistance exercises include

Front Squats
    Box Squats
    GMs
    Safety Bar Squats
    GHR
    RDL

Without having to resort to ******* machines

Good assistance exercises include

Front Squats
    Box Squats
    GMs
    Safety Bar Squats
    GHR
    RDL

Without having to resort to ******* machines
    In the triumvirate, leg press and curls are actually listed for squat day. So I'm doing it this way for this first cycle. I'll mix it up next cycle, for sure. I do GMs on Deadlift day. We don't have a safety bar at the gym, so those are out. I was thinking of putting in GHRs somewhere, too, but that I'll have to do on the next cycle.

One of the things that I'm starting to REALLY appreciate about this program is that it's so flexible. The *******ry is quite small in using machines, seeing as they're the only two that I use the entire week. Plus, you know me: By the book for the first bit

Thank you for the additions, though. I'll keep them in mind to bring in for the next cycle, except for GMs and Safety Bar Squats.

Also, are these assistance exercises JUST for squats? Or do they carry over into deads, too?

In the triumvirate, leg press and curls are actually listed for squat day. So I'm doing it this way for this first cycle. I'll mix it up next cycle, for sure. I do GMs on Deadlift day. We don't have a safety bar at the gym, so those are out. I was thinking of putting in GHRs somewhere, too, but that I'll have to do on the next cycle.

One of the things that I'm starting to REALLY appreciate about this program is that it's so flexible. The *******ry is quite small in using machines, seeing as they're the only two that I use the entire week. Plus, you know me: By the book for the first bit

Thank you for the additions, though. I'll keep them in mind to bring in for the next cycle, except for GMs and Safety Bar Squats.

Also, are these assistance exercises JUST for squats? Or do they carry over into deads, too?
    DL and SQ assistance are pretty similar bro... a few more for squats to have more quad involvement. I like GM and RDL for SQ and DL with Front Squat as specific squat assistance and deficit deads/rack pulls/halting deads for specific dead assistance.

But thats just me

DL and SQ assistance are pretty similar bro... a few more for squats to have more quad involvement. I like GM and RDL for SQ and DL with Front Squat as specific squat assistance and deficit deads/rack pulls/halting deads for specific dead assistance.

But thats just me
    If I'm going to look at rack pulls ... What's the weight that I should be looking at for them? I know it's only a partial deadlift, so I should be able to handle a lot more weight, right?

If I'm going to look at rack pulls ... What's the weight that I should be looking at for them? I know it's only a partial deadlift, so I should be able to handle a lot more weight, right?
    That's the theory... Start with a lighter weight and work your way up...

That's the theory... Start with a lighter weight and work your way up...
    Right-o... I'll pop a plate on there and go with that to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's a cardio day. Will get getting on the treadmill for a 30 minute run soon, then recumbent bike for a while. I wonder how I'll do, seeing as my quads and hamstrings are KILLING me today with DOMS.

Today's a cardio day. Will get getting on the treadmill for a 30 minute run soon, then recumbent bike for a while. I wonder how I'll do, seeing as my quads and hamstrings are KILLING me today with DOMS.
    Did around 30 minutes of LISS on the treadmill tonight, but no bike. My quads are killing me, and it's almost bedtime.

Press day tomorrow! 5am wake-up, gonna prep my Bodum tonight so all I have to do is boil water in the morning for my caffeine fix.

On a happier note:

Location Date Time Description
    Des Plaines, IL,US 1/28/2012 11:59 PM CT PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN

So hopefully that'll come in the next day or two.

what is the "package"

might start some LISS *******ry myself in the AM

what is the "package"

might start some LISS *******ry myself in the AM
    • Cellucor - C4 Extreme - 60 Servings - Fruit Punch
    • Harbinger - Neoprene Padded Lifting Straps - Black
    • VitaMinder - Fit & Healthy 7 Day AM/PM Pill Organizer
    • SPRI - Foam Roller - 36 Inches - White
    • Bodybuilding.com Accessories - Body Fat Caliper (this one was free with my order)

It's not terrible, though I'm going to look into my treadmill's manual for the HIIT settings. Not sure, we'll see how she go.

5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 2 Day 1
    Military Press day

Press
    -----
    5 x 45lbs
    5 x 50lbs
    3 x 60lbs
    3 x 70lbs
    3 x 80lbs
    8 x 90lbs

Getting there. I was shooting for 10, but 8 was a grinder. Still, it's up there!

Dips
    ----
    8 x bw
    7 x bw
    7 x bw
    7 x bw
    5 x bw

Better than last week, for sure, and I'm not in as much pain.

Chin-ups
    --------
    7 x bw - 105lbs <--- Wide grip pull ups
    8 x bw - 105lbs <--- Neutral grip
    6 x bw - 105lbs <--- Wide grip pull ups
    6.5 x bw - 105lbs <--- Neutral grip
    5 x bw - 105lbs <--- Wide grip pull ups

Now that I'm doing it in the morning, I think I might just switch over to doing AMRAP sets with bodyweight. Though, I'm getting a tad stronger at the assisted pull ups; maybe I'll just start adding weight per week now, in 5lb increments. Dunno, don't want this to fall off the radar, or for me to get too dependent on the machine.

I'm tired.

I've got a lot of stuff on my mind, but I'm really just tired. Will be doing a bunch of chicken tonight for my lunches for the week... Maybe that'll take my mind off things.

I have also just given up on trying with women (fuk you Nick, I'm not going over to the other side, I know you're going to make a joke about that already) for now. I have me to worry about, so that's what I'm going to worry about. Not whether so-and-so wants to head to a movie, or worry about whether she fancies me. F*ck that, it's go time, for me.