Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If that guy does take what you said brofessional... Then thats insane. Most guys would be in jail on that. What is his name?
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Makelaly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end.
    I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
    [url=http://www.usacosmeticswholesale.com/]Mac Cosmetics[/url] [url=http://www.usacosmeticswholesale.com/mac-hello-kitty-collection-c-1.html]Mac Hello Kitty Collection[/url]
    [url=http://www.usacosmeticswholesale.com/mac-disney-venomous-villains-c-2.html]Mac Disney Venomous Villains[/url]
    [url=http://www.usacosmeticswholesale.com/mac-lady-gaga-makeup-c-3.html]Mac Lady Gaga Makeup[/url]

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its a simple fact that bodybuilding does NOT require as much physical demand as many other sports and you homos are just ass hurt that your focus is entirely superficial. BRB laughing my ass of when a 120 pound woman chokes out a 250 pound jacked dude who is breathing for his life, while she could be mixing a margherita at the same time. JUst admit it... I dont care if I get negged. I'd throw + choke the **** out of you homos straight after a nap and a liter of vodka. I will take ANY challenge when i come back to the states... I personally take it as an insult when someone dedicates 5 hours a day to a skill, when all you ****ers have to do is lift some ****ing weights and control your calories or inject some sauce... eat **** BRB fedor shape, baby face and all,,,awww yeaaah
    Last edited by wanaBsedated; 12-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    its a simple fact that bodybuilding does NOT require as much physical demand as many other sports and you homos are just ass hurt that your focus is entirely superficial. BRB laughing my ass of when a 120 pound woman chokes out a 250 pound jacked dude who is breathing for his life. JUst admit it... I dont care if I get negged.
    Not calling people "homos" right off the dick might help next time.
    lófasz

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    Not calling people "homos" right off the dick might help next time.
    I don't give a ****... I am in Brazil and see girls with way more dedication than when i was 190 ripped and into bbing. I got negged many timed for my opinions... and its a giant insult to see the sacrifices I have seen here, to think some privileged asshat with a budget for celltech works harder.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't give a ****... I am in Brazil and see girls with way more dedication than when i was 190 ripped and into bbing. I got negged many timed for my opinions... and its a giant insult to see the sacrifices I have seen here, to think some privileged asshat with a budget for celltech works harder.
    He does. You don't know what hard work is.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The difference between any athlete and a bodybuilder is that they try and feel as good as possible before training or an event. A bodybuilder has a huge mental disadvantage because of all the drugs. You can barely ****ing breath on a good dose of tren. Just getting up to take a piss is a struggle. Try taking a high dose of clen and tren and going to bed. Try being professional at work when you can barely stand and want to murder anyone for the most insignificant thing. Regular dieting makes people cranky. Try adding grams of androgens and other drugs. Some make you depressed, some give you anxiety, some give you insomnia, some make you lethargic, some make you an angry prick. Then on top of that dont cheat on your diet for weeks before a show.

Im not saying its physically harder to train for bodybuilding. It sure is mentally harder. Bodybuilders go through constant mind ****s pre contest because they literally carry around thier discipline with them everywhere they go. Every time your flat and you see your reflection. Every time you get a negative commment. Every time you see a pic of another competitor looking great. It makes you go crazy, especially when your already crazy from the **** your on. Everything has to be so meticulate. You cant be 10% off on condition and win, you need to time that **** exactly. You can be 25% off in a team sport as an individual and still win, even as a team you can be 25% off and get lucky. Bodybuilding has no luck, its all stragedy, discipline, and suffering.

And as TTman said. Amateur bodybuilder vs amatuer athlete... Bodybuilder works harder. My cousin goes to ball hockey twice a week, gets high and drunk as **** after. Hes working so much harder than a guy prepping for an amatuer show... Yeah right...

Remember, when your on top of mentally you can do anything and it doesnt phase you. Have you ever been depressed? Think how hard it is to just brush your teeth when your down in a hole. Now think about this, every athlete in any sport does things to make them feel better before a competition, bodybuilders do the exact opposite, they pump themselves full of **** to look the best, but feel the worst.

Btw. If dieting is that easy, im not even saying contest prep. Then why are you 30% bf after being on this site for 7 years. Dont say you dont care, because your profile states that you are trying to get to 200 lbs. If its a matter of JUST eating right and training for an hour a day, whats stopped you? Or sorry "lift some weights and control your calories"... Sounds easy. You fail... Pieprz sie ty frajer

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea....
    Attached Images
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    its a simple fact that bodybuilding does NOT require as much physical demand as many other sports and you homos are just ass hurt that your focus is entirely superficial. BRB laughing my ass of when a 120 pound woman chokes out a 250 pound jacked dude who is breathing for his life, while she could be mixing a margherita at the same time. JUst admit it... I dont care if I get negged. I'd throw + choke the **** out of you homos straight after a nap and a liter of vodka. I will take ANY challenge when i come back to the states... I personally take it as an insult when someone dedicates 5 hours a day to a skill, when all you ****ers have to do is lift some ****ing weights and control your calories or inject some sauce... eat **** BRB fedor shape, baby face and all,,,awww yeaaah
    Jesus lord...YEAH BUDDY MMA IS REAL FIGHTING...jesus..choke me out? I'll bite your f*cking nuts off literally

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only the sorry biased ****s over here would even bother to forcefully discredit bodybuilding.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look man your opinion is your opinion but the way your looking at things is just such typical douchebagery that i cant even express how much i deteste people like you !!
    MMA- Just a couple of meatheads in a ring knocking the **** out of each other!
    See what I did there?
    You can do it for any sport.
    Football- Just a group of whiny sissy boys trying to put a ball in a net.
    So unless you are doing what these guys are doing, in any sport that is not just bbing why dont you just keep your close minded judgemental **** tard thoughts to yourself!
    Also have you ever competed in a show so that you can at least have a valid argument?
    I didnt think so.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    If that guy does take what you said brofessional... Then thats insane. Most guys would be in jail on that. What is his name?
    Raciel Castro

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    ok old bump but i'll give my two cents which everyone in this thread seems to neglect

the fact is, that bodybuilding starts already at a LOW level... you can be training for yourself/low tier shows and the sacrifice/financial/mental and physical effort will outweigh any given sport at a starter level... there are people here that just diet, don't drink, don't party and are consistent, i know soccer players who get payed thousands a month and they just do the group training's and games... brb partying 3 nights a week, maybe a half assed diet at best...

ofcours at HIGH level sports the level of sacrifice is also very high... not arguing with that, but don't fail to understand the argument above
    This. Emphasis on bolded text.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    I think its just people that need a way to validate bodybuilding to their peers or family.
    Personally i dont care what others think of bodybuilding.
    I like it and thats all that matters.
    quoted for thruth
    Quit the drama....lift and live!

zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wolfpilp View Post
    Its not getting easy,its just that most sports at pro level demand 100% commitment in trainning/nutrition/rest,not just bodybuilding.Add to that that many sports demand very hard and laborious trainning.

The thing with bodybuilding is that even if you bodybuild in an amateur level(if you bodybuild not just weightliftig) you get to do 80-100%of the things the pros do .You sleep,eat,train,weigh everything you eat e.t.c at 24hour basis,365 days a year.Ιn most other amateur sports(competing or not) you can be way more elastic without damaging your gains.The way i see it nutrition is so much and integral part of bodubuilding,that you just cannot be relaxed with it either you are a pro or an amateur.Add to that HEAVY trainning,living by the clock AND the fact that most people out of the pro ranks Have real jobs,combining all those things is most stresfull than what other amateurs go through.Another example of sport at amateur level that is that stressfull is some martial arts or SERIOUS mma.
    quoted for thruth
    Quit the drama....lift and live!

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by u5711 View Post
    yea....
    very good argument, this seems to be conclusive evidence that every bodybuilder eats like that because one happens to do so in the off season

thumbs up

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The same douche bags are always arguing as usual.

Bottom line -
    This forum is full of over opinionated people. Asking a question like this was always going to get like this. All sports at a professional level require emense amount of commitment.

What's harder? folding the washing or doing the dishes... Both equally as challenging to a lazy c*nt like myself.
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    Raciel Castro
    Too bad you cant fix legs with SEO... Has he competed.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, given that we are talking about professional bodybuilding (IFBB presumably), I think it is fair to at least broach the subject of uncontrolled anabolic substance use in the sport. The fact that our guys don't have to worry about passing a piss test after winning with the threat of their titles being taken is a unique feature of the sport. We all know pros in other sports use, but they have to conceal it. That's a whole other level. They also probably don't use to anywhere near the same extent or with the same risk to health.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    We all know pros in other sports use, but they have to conceal it.
    Designer celltech is "only" a matter of money, really.
    lófasz

medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bodybuilding is the only sport that works all the muscles in the body

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    Designer celltech is "only" a matter of money, really.
    True, but I'd still imagine that the options and effectiveness would be kind of limited?

I loved how much my drunk posting rattled some jimmies/ how bodybuilders don't think other athletes don't diet hard or have to cut BRB wrestling... and how being an athlete suddenly ISN"T a lifestyle?

I have had abs, been there naturally and worked my ass off to do so.. but I can tell you straight that a sport like boxing carries so much more demand than bodybuilding even at the highest level.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have had abs, been there naturally and worked my ass off to do so
    So has the rest of the world. You want a cookie or something? Wrestling? Do they cut this much in your wrestling class?

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    So has the rest of the world. You want a cookie or something? Wrestling? Do they cut this much in your wrestling class?

Plus bodybuilders need to add weight every off season to continue making gains. Other guys dont do this, therefore they should always be close to competition weight. And your on point, theres a differnece between going from 180 to 160 (10 lbs of water, 5 lbs of waste and 5 lbs of fat) and dropping 25 lbs of fat to sub physiological levels. Its about 10 times harder to go from 7% to 3% than 12% to 8%. So many control mechanisms come into play when bf drops that low. You look at a piece of dry toast and you would trade sex for a week to have a stack of it.

Its ok to argue, but dumb, drunk, polaks dont have a censor and act like insulting idiots. I know this, I used to be one.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I loved how much my drunk posting rattled some jimmies/ how bodybuilders don't think other athletes don't diet hard or have to cut BRB wrestling... and how being an athlete suddenly ISN"T a lifestyle?

I have had abs, been there naturally and worked my ass off to do so.. but I can tell you straight that a sport like boxing carries so much more demand than bodybuilding even at the highest level.
    Look out guys, we got a pro wrestler, pro boxer and pro bodybuilder in this thread!
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

I almost died chuckling when he said he had abs like it's some kind of accomplishment.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    Too bad you cant fix legs with SEO... Has he competed.
    Not yet..he said he's embarrassed of his legs right now and wants to do a lot of work on them and then compete.

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    I almost died chuckling when he said he had abs like it's some kind of accomplishment.
    Lol. 7 years on bodybuilding.com, authority on fighting sports, "lift some weights and control calories" easy... 4 pack in the morning, once...