Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to take Infinite Labs Phenyl Core!?

Does anyone know the proper way to use Infinite Labs Phenyl Core?

I took it on an empty stomach very first thing when i woke up ate later

took on empty stomach again later then ate

after 2 days i increased dosage to 2 in morning

then another 2

the day after i did the same thing but....i lost my appetite couldn't eat even though i was hungry and threw up...threw up again...threw up again then 18 more times after that i couldnt eat anything all i could do was drink fluids and i threw those up...my body was trying to throw up when nothing was inside anymore

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spin around twice, then take the pills one at a time. Pour water into your mouth from a height of at least 6 inches. Make sure you don't lay flat on your back for at least 15 minutes after taking it. If you notice shortness of breath, run around for a bit.

But if you're throwing up after use of the product, it's probably best to stop using it.

Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Spin around twice, then take the pills one at a time. Pour water into your mouth from a height of at least 6 inches. Make sure you don't lay flat on your back for at least 15 minutes after taking it. If you notice shortness of breath, run around for a bit.
    that shyt works!
    no joke

But if you're throwing up after use of the product, it's probably best to stop using it.
    i think he would've figured that out and not had to ask after throwing up another 18 times afterwards..

Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kogama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Airstrike4 View Post
    that shyt works!
    no joke

i think he would've figured that out and not had to ask after throwing up another 18 times afterwards..

yea i stopped the day i started throwing up....but still determined to find the right way to take it

Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Airstrike4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kogama View Post
    yea i stopped the day i started throwing up....but still determined to find the right way to take it
    determined is not the right adjective for you.

why the hell would you be determined to take something that causes this?

you are either exaggerating your claims (threw up 20x? rly?), or you are an idiot for being "determined" to take something that would cause such issues.

there are a zillion other products in this category to try out.

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Airstrike4 View Post
    determined is not the right adjective for you.

why the hell would you be determined to take something that causes this?

you are either exaggerating your claims (threw up 20x? rly?), or you are an idiot for being "determined" to take something that would cause such issues.

there are a zillion other products in this category to try out.
    18x...srs? least gave your stomach muscles some exercise, with all that convulsing and what not. biceps too, holding onto the toilet for dear life
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv