tmat09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not tired by back and chest workouts?

You know that dull pain you get after you workout? I only get that when i work out my legs, not my back or chest. From what ive read, back and chest workouts take considerable energy. Although i cannot lift anymore after my workout, i don't get that dull pain. If you understood what i just typed, could you shed some light about whats happening?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your form probably isn't great on the exercises.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicksixx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am inclined to agree. I can barely walk after a decent leg workout, and even makes for driving my manual car difficult when leaving the gym. However, after the most intense chest workout of my life I could probably do 20-30 pushups within 5 mins of finishing my last set. I guess its because the glutes, quads, and hams are so much bigger than any other muscle, they must amplify 'dull ache'

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Form or weights are off.

Maybe even exercises that you do have become a routine and your body isn't stressed any more. Shock treatment, change routine, if ^^^ is not the case.
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are right, legs should be the most intense workouts you have since it is the largest muscle group in the body.

The second most intense should be the back, since that is the second largest muscle group in the body. Like others have said, your form could be an issue. Many people have problems establishing the mind muscle connection for the back. So while you could be doing traditional back exercises ( lat pull downs, rows, etc). the arms could be taking the brunt of the work and not the back and that could be why you don't really feel it in the back. Same goes for chest, a lot of the time the triceps and front delts can take over. If you feel this is the case, then I would drop the weights and really focus on the form and mind muscle connection.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmat09 View Post
    You know that dull pain you get after you workout? I only get that when i work out my legs, not my back or chest. From what ive read, back and chest workouts take considerable energy. Although i cannot lift anymore after my workout, i don't get that dull pain. If you understood what i just typed, could you shed some light about whats happening?
    Are you just lifting weight or are you working out?
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but doesn't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights. --Ronnie Coleman

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechMarc's Avatar
    MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try changing up your routine and adding some new exercises into the mix - alternatively, get a spotter and go way beyond normal limits to shock the muscles....that should do the trick!

PS. A lack of pain does not necessarily correlate with a lack of improvements (FYI).
    Keep at it!