AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

CUTTING- No carbs after 6 o'clock?

Hey all I am beginning my first cut

I'm reading all sorts on the net and I need some clarification.

A lot of people say I should eat carbs during my cut, so i've limited my carbs to breakfast at 8.00 am , pre and post workout A lot of people are saying I should NOT eat carbs after 6 pm as it will become fat in my body. some clarification please? is this true? when should I eat carbs? how much should I eat if i want to cut.

Some facts about me, I have a high bf% I have mass but no definition at all. I need to lose fat as there is alot of it.

thanks!!
    Lift heavy,pick up whales

kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your body doesn't know what time it is, as long as you fit your macros you won't get fat. It's just broscience.

Warship has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah, the cons of Internet. TOO much information.

Stick to the basics: eat smart, train hard, sleep tight.

People are bored. They will always try to come up with new "ideas" of how to improve one's exercise or diet routine, without any scientific studies.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's actually 5:59 GMT.

Eat as many carbs as you need and at the times you want.

AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyLegacy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kioskris View Post
    Your body doesn't know what time it is, as long as you fit your macros you won't get fat. It's just broscience.
    ok so what would be an ideal macro for cutting?

bear in mind i have a lot of fat on my body?

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AndyLegacy View Post

Eat enough protein + fat and fill in rest with protein, fat, carbs or mixture to hit your calorie goal.

Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    Eat enough protein + fat and fill in rest with protein, fat, carbs or mixture to hit your calorie goal.
    so say I have to eat about 2050 calories in order to lose weight, 6 meals a day would equal about 340 calories per meal, so would an acceptable meal be 150 calories from carbs, 150 calories from protein and 40 calories from fats??

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat enough protein + fat and fill in rest with carbs to hit your calorie goal.
    Fixed.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Find your maintenance (how many calories you need to stay at your current weight - you can find ways to do this in the nutrition section) and then subtract about 300-700, depending on the rate of weight loss you want. Don't go lower than 700 if you want to preserve lean mass though, but that's just my opinion.

As far as macros are concerned, the general figures are 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweight and at least 0.35g of fat per lbs of bodyweight. I'd recommend you go to the nutrition section though and read the stickies. And oh yea, you can eat carbs whenever. Don't put a time limit on them.

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    Fixed.
    What's wrong with eating more protein/fat than necessary? If OP likes it then let him eat it..

so say I have to eat about 2050 calories in order to lose weight, 6 meals a day would equal about 340 calories per meal, so would an acceptable meal be 150 calories from carbs, 150 calories from protein and 40 calories from fats??
    6 meals 340 calories each? Are you ****ing crazy? Eat less meals if you want. Nutrition section stickies would help too.

Originally Posted by c0ntender View Post
    Find your maintenance (how many calories you need to stay at your current weight - you can find ways to do this in the nutrition section) and then subtract about 300-700, depending on the rate of weight loss you want. Don't go lower than 700 if you want to preserve lean mass though, but that's just my opinion.

As far as macros are concerned, the general figures are 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweight and at least 0.35g of fat per lbs of bodyweight. I'd recommend you go to the nutrition section though and read the stickies. And oh yea, you can eat carbs whenever. Don't put a time limit on them.
    Ok so my maintanance is 2542 and I wanto to aim for about 2050 for fat loss. hows this as an example meal?

, 6 meals a day would equal about 340 calories per meal, so would an acceptable meal be 150 calories from carbs, 150 calories from protein and 40 calories from fats??

c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c0ntender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so my maintanance is 2542 and I wanto to aim for about 2050 for fat loss. hows this as an example meal?

, 6 meals a day would equal about 340 calories per meal, so would an acceptable meal be 150 calories from carbs, 150 calories from protein and 40 calories from fats??
    Feel free to split it into 6 meals, but don't eat 6 meals because you believe it increases the rate of fat loss - eat 6 meals a day if it's convenient. You can eat 1 meal a day, heck, you could eat 8 meals a day - but it won't affect the rate of fat loss. Feel free to read the study below.

What's your height and weight? Do you know your bodyfat percentage?

Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teekay92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kioskris View Post
    Eat enough protein + fat and fill in rest with carbs or mixture to hit your calorie goal.
    answers 35% of most teen misc questions

Originally Posted by c0ntender View Post
    Feel free to split it into 6 meals, but don't eat 6 meals because you believe it increases the rate of fat loss - eat 6 meals a day if it's convenient. You can eat 1 meal a day, heck, you could eat 8 meals a day - but it won't affect the rate of fat loss. Feel free to read the study below.

What's your height and weight? Do you know your bodyfat percentage?
    my height is 5.7 and i weight 88.8 kg don't know my bf percentage but needless to say I, have slight man boobs and a gut.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's wrong with eating more protein/fat than necessary? If OP likes it then let him eat it..
    Because extra fats is worthless, whereas the other macros have benefits.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my height is 5.7 and i weight 88.8 kg don't know my bf percentage but needless to say I, have slight man boobs and a gut.
    You have been directed twice to the nutrition stickies. This is a third suggestion for that route.

Forget about trying to "properly" comprise each meal to have some specific macro split. What matters is the amount of your macros (protein/carbs/fats) that you ingest at the end of each day. The key macros to get nailed are protein and healthy fats. In general, at your weight you should strive for a ballpark of about 200 grams of protein per day. Then your target DAILY fat grams should be somewhere in the range of 90-200 grams. Your carbs will basically be whatever else you need in order to hit your daily target overall calories. If you end up eating more protein or fats, then you will need to reduce the amount of carbs some in order to hit your caloric goal for the day.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    You have been directed twice to the nutrition stickies. This is a third suggestion for that route.

Forget about trying to "properly" comprise each meal to have some specific macro split. What matters is the amount of your macros (protein/carbs/fats) that you ingest at the end of each day. The key macros to get nailed are protein and healthy fats. In general, at your weight you should strive for a ballpark of about 200 grams of protein per day. Then your target DAILY fat grams should be somewhere in the range of 90-200 grams. Your carbs will basically be whatever else you need in order to hit your daily target overall calories. If you end up eating more protein or fats, then you will need to reduce the amount of carbs some in order to hit your caloric goal for the day.
    ahhhh i get it noww, understood and thanks for the advice!

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4 read the nutrition stickies