Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)

got my test results back to see if i need TRT but...

got my numbers and lady on the phone didn't know what they mean.

34.4 free testosterone
    15.7 ? lady didn't know what this number was for but with it the test results

i have to wait until the end of the day, or perhaps longer to hear back (already called again).

so the way i look at it, if i have low test levels they can be fixed. if they are normal, then it's all on my for my physique building failures and my body just isn't cut out for it.

anyone know about this stuff?

THIS THREAD ISN'T REALLY ABOUT STERON TALK. JUST IF THESE NUMBERS SEEM LOW IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. EVERYTHING BEING DONE THROUGH DOCTOR. ALL LEGAL.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TRT at 29? Your test should be in a very decent range if healthy/all is well... Just hop on dem sterons if you crave some pinning and forget about these tests
    Zeus

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    TRT at 29? Your test should be in a very decent range if healthy/all is well... Just hop on dem sterons if you crave some pinning and forget about these tests
    lol I was just thinking about this, when I'll see that the endogenous test starts declining and I'll be aging and losing power, muscles, gaining more fat etc I'll get on the "helpers". For someone who has been natty until then I think the results will be satisfying.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your test levels are pretty low but not low enough for most doctors to prescribe u TRT, most white people have ****ty test levels that hover around low end normal it's all the ****ty food and estrogen

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    your test levels are pretty low but not low enough for most doctors to prescribe u TRT, most white people have ****ty test levels that hover around low end normal it's all the ****ty food and estrogen
    oh great. so all this no gains for 3 years is my fault. was hoping for a scapegoat.

brb cancelling gym membership... buy a case of beer and a pack of smokes and join the rest of my family

Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    everything isn't healthy though. i have alot of symptoms of low test. my physician even thought so. FML... DEPRESSED like hell now

Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you being serious about 3 years with no gains? You should probably reevaluate your whole diet and training program. Hopefully everything will work out for you medically though.

Originally Posted by Carlitom View Post
    Are you being serious about 3 years with no gains? You should probably reevaluate your whole diet and training program. Hopefully everything will work out for you medically though.
    I've done keto (which just seems to flush water out only), low carb, moderate carb, always high protein. had 3 different competitor trainers. nothing seems to work. my bench went from the bar (at age 26) to 115 1 rep at 29. Everything is weak. I bruise super easy and sometimes huge bruises end up on me from out of nowhere. I'm sick most of the time.

I rarely eat junk, to the point that when I do it doesn't taste good and I usually get sick.

Time to re-evaluate my life, my friend. I made myself an enemy to the fitness community, I'm gonna be a joke forever. Self inflicted to so don't feel sorry for me. I got that big inflated ego for some reason when I joined a gym and dropped some pounds thinking i was big shiit. my own fault.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    lol I was just thinking about this, when I'll see that the endogenous test starts declining and I'll be aging and losing power, muscles, gaining more fat etc I'll get on the "helpers". For someone who has been natty until then I think the results will be satisfying.
    When you are thirsty it means you are dehydrated already, so keep drinking water in advance...if you get my drift..

wheytoday>If anything - "prescribe" some test yourself, if that's the case - you'll feel a lot better, don't waste your time on feeling like **** if you can change it. (or you could just make an "experiment" - use it for some time and see what happens.. I mean - if it's down the toilet already - you'll hardly make things worse huh..).
    Zeus

i'm actually making it worse. lets hope vailiant is wrong (although i trust him to be pretty knowledgable) and i get TRT. fuuuck mang, all i've wanted is to be muscualr. its' getting to feel like a guy in a wheelchair wanting to run (not quite as extreme but can you understand?). I try everything, nothing seems to stick. I made a fukkin fool out of myself locally, online with canadian competitors, online here. just seems i doomed myself. i was really hoping it would clear up a lot of things like ED, low self esteem, mood swings, etc.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    got my numbers and lady on the phone didn't know what they mean.

34.4 free testosterone
    15.7 ? lady didn't know what this number was for but with it the test results

i have to wait until the end of the day, or perhaps longer to hear back (already called again).

so the way i look at it, if i have low test levels they can be fixed. if they are normal, then it's all on my for my physique building failures and my body just isn't cut out for it.

anyone know about this stuff?

THIS THREAD ISN'T REALLY ABOUT STERON TALK. JUST IF THESE NUMBERS SEEM LOW IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. EVERYTHING BEING DONE THROUGH DOCTOR. ALL LEGAL.
    That's very low, bro but it's gonna be hard for a Doctor to prescribe you some T.E. shots weekly. It's like it's very low but not low enough for them to prescribe you the gel or the shots.
    You have to basically be growing a clit and a third nipple on your forehead for them to do so.

Originally Posted by HollywoodJohn View Post
    That's very low, bro but it's gonna be hard for a Doctor to prescribe you some T.E. shots weekly. It's like it's very low but not low enough for them to prescribe you the gel or the shots.
    You have to basically be growing a clit and a third nipple on your forehead for them to do so.
    I was told directly from my physician that if it was low that it could be supplemented back up. how low it must be? idk and didn't ask. didn't want to make it sound like i was pushing for juice.

as for prescribing myself, read above where everyone thinks i'm a retard. that just isn't gonna be a realistic option for access.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was told directly from my physician that if it was low that it could be supplemented back up. how low it must be? idk and didn't ask. didn't want to make it sound like i was pushing for juice.

as for prescribing myself, read above where everyone thinks i'm a retard. that just isn't gonna be a realistic option for access.
    I wouldn't prescribe to myself for vanity reasons unless i was into a serious depression but even then i would search for a professional first.

It changes from Doctor to Doctor, one can prescribe you with something on those levels, most wont. Just talk with the Doc.

if all doesn't pan out.. i don't know guys. i love following bodybuilding but if i can't put any muscle on then why kill myself, and my wallet trying? there are other things that could probably give me instant gratifcation happiness.

dark days here

IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same story with me. I've been on TRT since I'm 15, my test levels are low even on it.. baaah, it sucks. Big goals and much less results than expected.

Best of luck to you, hope everything goes well with your TRT.

valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm actually making it worse. lets hope vailiant is wrong (although i trust him to be pretty knowledgable) and i get TRT. fuuuck mang, all i've wanted is to be muscualr. its' getting to feel like a guy in a wheelchair wanting to run (not quite as extreme but can you understand?). I try everything, nothing seems to stick. I made a fukkin fool out of myself locally, online with canadian competitors, online here. just seems i doomed myself. i was really hoping it would clear up a lot of things like ED, low self esteem, mood swings, etc.
    has your libido been affected? getting prescribed test is easy as piss if you want it, say you don't get morning wood anymore you are constantly depressed and it's affecting your work and social life if there still hesitant mention you can't get it up and are considering suicide because it's affecting you that badly. Most doctors in general are completely **** at everything they do and are clueless idiots so if i were you i'd buy my own gear and shoot 250mg a week you will feel like god compared to what you feel like now. I remember telling my doc i was on oxymetholone and sust and he literally had no idea wtf oxymetholone was he was convinced i meant oxycodone had another who didn't even know what hcg or clomid was lol

if all doesn't pan out.. i don't know guys. i love following bodybuilding but if i can't put any muscle on then why kill myself, and my wallet trying? there are other things that could probably give me instant gratifcation happiness.

dark days here
    gear changed my life for the better seriously greatest thing on the planet i'd recommend it to people who don't even workout just for the libido increase

I can't even get a full chub. stays hard like 20 seconds with a girl then dies, a little longer with porn. without getting into TMI it's made my social life completely shiit. ppl wonder why i troll myself just to get laughed at. feeling bad is at least feeling something right?

wheytoday aka the loser

I can't prescribe myself as i don't know anybody, and anybody who does know me hates me. yeah! you ever see a bum on the street. that's me in a sense of how ppl treat me. i'm over sensitive. too sensitive for this society.

i swear if after i get the doctor call and final say, if it's a no go, i'm just gonna stop i bet. and stop coming here because i don't want to follow a sport that reminds me of what i can't be.

fuuk am i sad or what

I can't even get a full chub. stays hard like 20 seconds with a girl then dies, a little longer with porn. without getting into TMI it's made my social life completely shiit. ppl wonder why i troll myself just to get laughed at. feeling bad is at least feeling something right?

wheytoday aka the loser
    yeah get some test in ya i could smell the estrogen in that post seeping through my screen pm me if you can't get locally and need a legit reliable online source come at me ban

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't prescribe myself as i don't know anybody, and anybody who does know me hates me. yeah! you ever see a bum on the street. that's me in a sense of how ppl treat me. i'm over sensitive. too sensitive for this society.

i swear if after i get the doctor call and final say, if it's a no go, i'm just gonna stop i bet. and stop coming here because i don't want to follow a sport that reminds me of what i can't be.

fuuk am i sad or what
    Feeling sorry for yourself wont do sh1y brah, you need to tell your dr that your low test is severely hindering your life, as for your lack of gains, most dont think of this but train harder....really push yourself, then eat decent food and you will grow, its a fact,
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

Fukk man.. that sucks... If I were you - I'd get on a decent dose of test and GH and see what happens. Doesn't seem like you have much to loose. I mean - living and feeling like **** every day doesn't seem like a nice way to live.
    Zeus

i'm supposed to get called back by the end up of the day. they close at 4. odds are it will just be a setup for an appointment to hear results.

feeling sorry for myself don't help but it sure feels good right now. fukk man, i'm like 5 months sober, maybe even drink a 6 pack today. complete self destruction. that's the way my mind works. when something bad happens to me i cop ewith alcohol, feel like crap for a week, then regain focus. idk. i'm just thinking that something i was betting my future happiness on doesn't look like it's gonna fruition.

pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10) pperry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chin up dude i'm in the same boat as you, low bodyfat but with man boobs and a lot of lower ab fat, get my results back on monday, then its time to see the endo, i'm only 25 and it takes me 5-6 days to recover from a low volume leg workout, doctor suggested i may be over training.... hmmm 12 sets including warm up..... nope, my test obviously sucks.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

fuuk am i sad or what
    Well, if you're in such a bad mood try to get some sterons, almost everyone I've seen cruising improved their state of mind, more aggresive and determined, direct approach of girls due to the horniness, thinking they're better than the majority and so on - the god complex. This is also one fo the subjective signs to spot the guys "on" even if they pretend to be "off".

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op i hear you a 100% and I'm in agreement with IwillbeAMonster. I did what I needed to do to get what I wanted to get. No regrets. Just educate yourself evaluate the situation and make your decision.
    And stop being a self deprecating and self pitying ******* that will take you nowhere. Analyse the situation, learn about the options, evaluate the outcomes and make your own decision. Stop whining.

^^ true dat. best i leave until i get some confirmation from the doctor. i will report back when i have something to tell

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ true dat. best i leave until i get some confirmation from the doctor. i will report back when i have something to tell
    Even if the doctor says no, you should still jump on at a lowish dose, iv spoke to friends and they all say it feels amazing to be on, not just because of the gains but a general sense of well being.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

1 month dieting. 10lbs difference. no muscle change whatsoever. never missed a workout
    Attached Images

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you mind me asking who your doctor was bro? I can ask around for some doctors that may be more willing to help you out. There's also an anti aging clinic close to us that may give you what you need. and if all else fails there's a nutrition store in town that might have something behind the counter for you
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us