Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FernandoVenezue View Post
    I like this thread. I vote for style sub forum. dont flame if there already is one, haha.

But to add my two cents: I agree with OP somewhat, but not entirely, and I will tell you why.

Back in the day, like 05, 06 or so (I know Im takin it back the stone age right now!) everyone used to wear casual wear. Mostly inspired by indie rock, punk rock , what have you. Most guys you would see would wear sports jerseys, band jerseys, stuff from pac sun, old navy blandwear, pumas, basketball sneaks, faded jeans etc.

Until someone started wearing formalwear. I was one of the early adopters of this trend, and honestly it worked HUGE for me, especially on dates. When you go to class wearing a button up dress shirt, black dress shoes, maybe with jeans maybe not...people would take you seriously. I was also one of the first dudes to rock the striped shirt trend on my campus, but now that is played out to the max....but long story short, it was a good style. The attitude was "go classy" dress like you would if you were at the office, but with style. It made a big difference especially on campus where most dudes wore old navy boring gear, grunge flannel, ripped jeans and what not. You would stand out as classy because everyone else looked s****ty. And I think the big thing was, chicks thought you had money. Part of appealing to girls back then, pre recession, was to appear like you were a classy dude, with maybe some coin. this was in the bush days when greed was good, before occupy and all that.

now though, everyone wears casual business, and they wear it EVERYWHERE. Everytime I go to a bar, club, nice restaurant with a girl, or any restaurant thats not an apple bees (ss**** even dudes at apple bees wear formal wear now) I see dudes wearing button up dress shirts, nice sweaters over collared shirts like OP posted, collared shirts etc. So obviously everyone in the 18-30 set has got the memo. that classy gets you chicks.

but heres the problem: if EVERYONE dresses like this now...it no longer looks DIFFERENT, it looks ordinary, even boring! Thats the fear. You no longer look like danial craig or clive owen or bond or whatever....you look like a midlevel insurance salesman who drives a ford taurus and makes 40 grand a year and watches according to jim reruns before going to bed at 9:00 sharp...in other words, you look boring and boring is not sexy.

Remember back in the 90's if you went to any family party or other gathering in which there were a lot of middle aged men? what did they all wear? golf shirt and khakis. everyone of them. Now the uniform is button up dress shirt, slacks, dess shoes/boots. Or sweater over collared dress shirt, jeans etc.

what Im trying to say is....how do we dress now? yeah wearing graphic tees and jeans makes you look like a BOY and not a MAN but dressing like OP suggests also kind of makes you look boring...especially when everyone is dressing like that now...so whats the alternative? thats the problem yo...business casual has become the norm now....so how do you not look like every other dude in the room? thats the trick man. No one wants to be a copy of a copy of a copy. and if your trying to bag the ten's, thats not the attitude you want to go for. if your down for quality and not quantity. there's no originality anymore.
    Neutral has been around for ages and doesn't wax and wane with trends. I don't feel originality is particularly important, if "everyone" wears the same thing then the goal should be to be better than everyone at it. Finding the exact off-white color that sits your skin tone perfectly, the absolute best fitting jeans, the best use of layering ect. All these and many more factors are what sets us apart from others who dress similarly. The one who dresses most effectively inevitably ends up looking the most FAAAAAABULOUSSSS and thus barring hideous body/facial aesthetic or social ineptitude, tends to get the most bishes, male friends, suck ups ect.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Dude...It's clothing, not a ****ing blue chip company.
    it's meant to convey that i'm looking for a good one even if it's expensive so I can have it for a while and not just get some cheap garbage i throw away soon.

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Notsureifsrs....highly doubt teens have enough money to waste $85 on a polo

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by staydetermined View Post
    there are cheaper alternatives if you're willing to spend some time. It blows my mind that on a bb'ing forum where we dedicate part of the day to try and look better, we fail to use it by wearing proper clothes.

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    there are cheaper alternatives if you're willing to spend some time. It blows my mind that on a bb'ing forum where we dedicate part of the day to try and look better, we fail to use it by wearing proper clothes.
    strong assumption of whats proper clothing
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is suggested for blonde guys? every time i put on any color that isnt on the darker half of the spectrum, my entire upper body looks like a damn light bulb because of the conflict with my hair color. also what are good hairstyles for blonde guys? been stuck with long hair now for a few years
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brb, all this clothing advice only works for aesthetic people.

Brb, can't wear a v-neck because of chest hair and I look fat in them.
    Brb, I have huge thighs and glutes so I can't wear 90% of jeans.

I just want a 6 pack BloodDrunk92's Avatar
    BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloodDrunk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT: miscers can't understand that picking up girls involves 20% looks and 80% attitude.

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nistange View Post
    Brb, all this clothing advice only works for aesthetic people.

Brb, can't wear a v-neck because of chest hair and I look fat in them.
    Brb, I have huge thighs and glutes so I can't wear 90% of jeans.
    brb go trim your chest hairs then
    brb your "huge thighs" are probably not even that big
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chrisimundo View Post
    Yeah you can trim your chest hair, but I have similar problem with the legs, srs.

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snowlav View Post
    Yeah you can trim your chest hair, but I have similar problem with the legs, srs.
    probably with a name like snowlav, you ran smolov before?
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    probably with a name like snowlav, you ran smolov before?
    Whatsup with my name lol?
    No I did not, thinking about it tho.

EDIT: never mind, I see what u did there.

I did not even squat till last week lulz, my old gym did not have a squat rack, my new one does.
    Last edited by snowlav; 01-23-2012 at 01:51 PM.

TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by staydetermined View Post
    This ^^^^ I would wear Ralph Lauren polo's and stuff if I had the money to spend $85 to have the little logo on a polo that cost them $4 to make.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TylerP4 View Post
    This ^^^^ I would wear Ralph Lauren polo's and stuff if I had the money to spend $85 to have the little logo on a polo that cost them $4 to make.
    They are made in Sri Lanka, and cost me £6 to buy from the factory itself.
    I also got a Tommy Hilfiger Hoody for £8.
    Will never buy one from a shop.

always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    They are made in Sri Lanka, and cost me £6 to buy from the factory itself.
    I also got a Tommy Hilfiger Hoody for £8.
    Will never buy one from a shop.
    probably fakes unless you were actually at the factory somehow, doesn't matter though if it looks the same amirite
    Sponsored by MuscleTech™

*Posts Levels (Original Mix) on every music thread crew*
    *8/10+ jawline crew*
    *Always thanks Zyzz bird crew*

rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rachaelf321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    but tell me this look isn't DIRTY. if u dont like orange or think it's too bright u can get black or purple or blue or green or W.E. the gold watch is tacky IMO tho but to each his own I guess. white chinos are looking too nice. perfect spring outfit.

loveee!
    Honestly I'm from South Florida, in a rich area and this is how most people dress. Nice watches, sperrys, and clothes like OP says above. Honestly i love this fashion on guys, makes guys look classy and confident. Just gotta be careful about the colors, some may make u look gay.

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    You called me out on arms... lol
    arm forarms and neck are only measurements you have. and chest looks juicy so im not even gunna try for that.
    weight - 163
    bench - 255 or 110 dumbells for 2
    squat - no clue i have bad knees cant max
    deadlift - 345

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cna't because it's unacceptable in my society.
    And they're 25 inch thighs.

TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMatrix1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TylerP4 View Post
    Big brand polos are not neccessary. In fact, they are frowned upon by many. (e.g. Style forum)

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nistange View Post
    Cna't because it's unacceptable in my society.
    And they're 25 inch thighs.
    I lol'd hard.

Girls love me and I wear a XXXL hoody and black Dickies every day and I'm not the most attractive person in the world. It's about how you act, not how you look.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh great, now the hollister and american eagle wearing sheeple want to start wearing ralph lauren and sweater-buttonup combos and keep the fasion elitist attitudes when they still look like trend following *******s.

the next 'cool thing' among you guys is def gonna be aztec print sweaters from urban outfitters and stupid sneakers from jackthreads

yes mad
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100) dudebrochill is not very well liked. (-100)
    go to karmaloop.com good **** there, wheels spinning

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: We learn how to dress like a hipster *******

there's a kid at my school who dresses like this. do you think he pulls the bishes?

Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you guys are still wearin graphic tees and sweats all the time and your over 16 its time to step up the game.

in the summer i usually wear boat shoes with khaki shorts and a lacoste polo

winter dark jeans with a colorful flannel and an undershirt or a v-neck sweater.. RL has some sweet lookin ones in cool colors

to dress down i just wear jeans a sports hoodie and my lettermans with timberlands.. looks good and bishes mire all the pins
    2010- freshman year- wrestled junior high 138, 17-3 with 15 pins.. no varsity time ):
    2011 sophomore year- started varsity 152, qualified for district tournament (4th @ section)
    2012- junior year- starting varsity 160/170, goal is to make regionals

bench/squat/deadlift

215/215/275

WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WPIALwrestler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    by the way at tj maxx or marshalls you can get ralph lauren polos for 30 and sweaters for around 50 or 60... nothin wrong with savin some coin. just more money to spend on gas and supps
    2010- freshman year- wrestled junior high 138, 17-3 with 15 pins.. no varsity time ):
    2011 sophomore year- started varsity 152, qualified for district tournament (4th @ section)
    2012- junior year- starting varsity 160/170, goal is to make regionals

bench/squat/deadlift

215/215/275

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Totally agree

YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol even I thought scarves were gay, the one time I wore one bishes were mirin' and playing around with that **** all day. Haven't had a chance to wear one since then cos it's summer now

AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only kids who dress like that at my school are gay.

srs

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WPIALwrestler View Post
    by the way at tj maxx or marshalls you can get ralph lauren polos for 30 and sweaters for around 50 or 60... nothin wrong with savin some coin. just more money to spend on gas and supps
    lol at thinking this is saving coin
    60 dollars for 1 sweater
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though