ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)

how to stop being a pussy? (srs)

OK let me just tell you guys cliffs:

senior in HS next year
    want to do football senior year
    never played legit football
    i flinch a shytload
    big-time pussy

OK so i've always wanted to do football but i've always been small. now i'm ready and i want to do football whether or not i get play time. most likely i'm going to be sideline but i don't really care now at our school and during summer theres spring ball and two-a-days. my math teacher is the o line coach, and i'm going to talk to him about getting me started into football. My question is how can i stop being a pussy and be able to take hits and not flinch like a pussy

serious thread
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Walk around a bad part of town and slap a guy in an alley. When him and his buddies come at you, take every hit.

notsrs.

Honestly, to stop being a pussy about getting hit... srs, get some guys on the team to throw the football at you, you can't block and you can't move out of the way. They have to throw the ball at your torso or legs and you gotta take it.
    Or start rough housing and wrestle some of your friends. I dunno dude... or pick up some form of martial art...?
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    learn how to take a hit, learn how to hit. Grow a pair of ballz.

HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    OK let me just tell you guys cliffs:

senior in HS next year
    want to do football senior year
    never played legit football
    i flinch a shytload
    big-time pussy

OK so i've always wanted to do football but i've always been small. now i'm ready and i want to do football whether or not i get play time. most likely i'm going to be sideline but i don't really care now at our school and during summer theres spring ball and two-a-days. my math teacher is the o line coach, and i'm going to talk to him about getting me started into football. My question is how can i stop being a pussy and be able to take hits and not flinch like a pussy

serious thread
    I was a pussy in football when I was 10, until I realized it hurts less to deliver the hit than it does to take it. Also if youre hitting someone bigger and you jus say k****k it and deliver it 9/10 they wont even run you over. Unless the size is big difference like 300+ compared to 160>
    The most important day of your life is today

You can't change yesterday, but you can use today to make tomorrow worthy.

B:300x1
    S:315x5

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get angry and smash through everything. You can't win if you can't beat yourself.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for srs responses guise
    Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    Get angry and smash through everything. You can't win if you can't beat yourself.
    i need to attain this mindset bro ty

Originally Posted by HesterW View Post
    I was a pussy in football when I was 10, until I realized it hurts less to deliver the hit than it does to take it. Also if youre hitting someone bigger and you jus say k****k it and deliver it 9/10 they wont even run you over. Unless the size is big difference like 300+ compared to 160>
    Originally Posted by aldo101 View Post
    learn how to take a hit, learn how to hit. Grow a pair of ballz.
    i'm going to ask my football friends to help me take hits and stuff. thanks brahs
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    a bit long but read all of this. i've been playing football for 10 years

a bit of an odd choice choosing to make your first year playing football also your last. especially as a senior. getting hit doesn't hurt that bad as long as you are the one laying the hit. hit them just as hard as they're hitting you. your coaches will teach you proper form first which is vitally important. the rest is execution. there's nothing better than cracking somebody and laying them out flat on their ass.

just what to expect:

-you'll probably be a running back (if you're fast) or defensive end
    -hitting will slowly be integrated into playing. they're not just going to throw you into the gauntlet or nut cracker on your first day. you'd die
    -i'm pretty sure the reason you're afraid is you think all contact in football will be like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...KxcJFMilw#t=6s

it's not. most tackles are gradual. you'll both break down your speed a bit, make contact, wrap up, and see who drives the other.

i've been playing tackle football (pop warner, now high school) since i was 6 years old. the only injuries i've had are 2 concussions and a broken wrist. getting hurt is pretty rare

remember HWD

hit, wrap, drive.
    hit, wrap, drive.
    hit, wrap, drive.

in other words: make contact, wrap him up with your arms, drive him into the ground with your legs

a quick clip from my high school team for the lulz. this kid got a scholarship to yale last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMV-2CZ-eI

btw, if you're on defense, you're going to be giving hits. stop using the word "taking hits". lay on the hit, you don't have to take them
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jump in front of a bus. If you don't flinch you're doing it right.

ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro when you take the first hit, you won't be scared anymore. After you deliver your first tackle, you'll only get better from there.
    Rep Back 1k+

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Positivity Crew*** (Tell Walid Same Thing)

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142440071&pagenumber=

Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus i cant imagine someone thinking themselfs as a big time pussy, get some confidence haha, start hitting the gym hard, realize you're the **** and no one will fck with you, and you're golden grahms from there on out.
    when you want to succeed, just as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your wearing a ****load of pads. i played football one year when i was 13. i was like 5'4" 135lbs on O line and D line and i had to go up against guys that were 6'2"- 6'6" 250lbs +. **** was scary.
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ask one of your friends that your close with to hit you in the face lightly. if its too light then ask him to hit you harder. im not trolling i did this and i dont flinch anymore.

SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SickkStiles94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post
    your wearing a ****load of pads. i played football one year when i was 13. i was like 5'4" 135lbs on O line and D line and i had to go up against guys that were 6'2"- 6'6" 250lbs +. **** was scary.
    theres no phucking way any coach would allow you to play on a field with ppl 100 + pounds than you. where i live we go by weight divisions and every division is only like 40 more lbs than the other one at most. im not talkin bout high school im talkin bout 13 year old leagues

crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would completely recommend rugby for u brah (srs)

x100 better than football and when you get in that uniform without any pussy pads u will know you are the alpha male on the field

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Want to stop being a pussy?

Go play football NOW not next year not next month but now.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SickkStiles94 View Post
    theres no phucking way any coach would allow you to play on a field with ppl 100 + pounds than you. where i live we go by weight divisions and every division is only like 40 more lbs than the other one at most. im not talkin bout high school im talkin bout 13 year old leagues
    not how it was when i played
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop being a ******* ron
    Its all in your mind (srs) you just need to be a sick kunt and make the other players fear you, be a complete head case on the field, go crazy (srs my friend was all state LB and is playing at Army now, and was a headcase on the field). You need to be angry, just put it in your head that you dont give a single fuk if you get hit, pain doesnt matter to you.
    idunno lol works for me when I fight and I took a cheap shot to the eye few months back and prob could of used some stiches but I didnt rly give a fuk...everything is in your head

and if that doesnt work im gonna fly to auburn and punch you in the ovaries till you get the point

zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zach89129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive got a mental chemical disorder in my adrenal glands and anxiety problems so im kinda always on edge and that together makes me not flinch at **** like literally nothing even if im ****ting my pants in my head my body doesnt flinch at all

so be born with disorders --> win.
    srs

but if you werent blessed with a mental disorder try just doing risky **** like go try and do a backflip on flat ground first few times youll twist and bitch out then after you get it its not as bad do **** like that and get your body used to being afraid and pushing through it
    weight - 163
    bench - 255 or 110 dumbells for 2
    squat - no clue i have bad knees cant max
    deadlift - 345

SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) SidWJnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop being a pussy you got pads.

come play rugby union and when you go to Football it will be like your palying tea parties with your sis
    What's an Rep?

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    you have nothing to worry about brah, you have a millions pads on. every time someone comes at you, get angry at them and make your yourself want to flatten them, run at them at full pace and if you want to smash them enough, they WILL flinch, and most likely fk the tackle up. however if they've got the ball its alot easier, as once you get the form of tackling down, smashing people will be easy as fk, but still maintain anger, if you want take them down more than they want to take you down, you'll win. not sure what nfl tackles are like, but if its anything like rugby, it'd be hit them hard with your shoulder, wrap then drive them down hard ( like samsix said ).

and remember brah, you'll be fine anyway, as i said before you have so many fking pads on its fking ridiculous, just remember that, and be thankful you get to wear them. and if you cant get that mindset you to roughen the phuark up op. to do that im not sure, never been in that sort of situation.

source: eight years of rugby

horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10) horan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you just gotta focus on getting in the right state of mind, rather than over thinking situations and being afraid just say "f--- it"...when playing rugby i swear a lot to myself and breathe really hard and deep if i start feeling intimidated by the size of the other team, somehow it helps me because it sort of pumps me up and brings out the inner animal within me
    "There is no such thing as staying the same. You are either striving to make yourself better or allowing yourself to get worse."

Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like what a few others have stated above, you gotta be aggressive and angry. It is all in your mind, you should mentally ready youself and put your shoulder in and go for the kill. Don't be intimidated by size, go low and hit hard.
    Certified Broscientist.

------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cycle daa

waitasecareyoutryingtoche ohiostaterules7's Avatar
    ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i play soccer and i know its completely different, but what ive found is, you need to be delivering the hits rather than taking them. when playing as a running back or safety, you hurt him before he hurts you

edit: if you back off for one second, you are the one getting your neck broken
    OFFICIAL JUNIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TMISC
    Deadlift: 405lbs > 455 lbs
    Squat: 260 lbs > 315 lbs
    Bench: 260 lbs > 265

Total: 925 > Goal: 1035