Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IIT: OP trying to justify foreveraloneness

jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are better birth control methods these days then condoms / pills
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
    Squat - 365x3 Dead - 385x4 Bench - 245x5
    Packers/Badgers - Lets get it
    40+ lbs lost, still going
    -138 + ;)

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree. Getting laid isn't very hard. Find a slut, get her drunk, smash, repeat until satisfied. Easy sh*t brahs.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    I agree. Getting laid isn't very hard. Find a slut, get her drunk, smash, repeat until satisfied. Easy sh*t brahs.
    No lifting crew

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP but what if you've never had any realtionship before? Shouldn't you get 1 just for the experience?
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The average guy doesn't have the great social circle, income and social skills necessary to be an awesome single guy living the life.

Most of us are pretty ****ing average.

joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joea9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at all the fail logic in this thread.

I have a fiance, a baby boy (eg my own family), a good job, lots of friends, I read books, constantly learning new things, I have time alone when I need it, I workout 6 times a week, I go out when I want.

In other words, you are jumping to the assumption that half of these things are mutually exclusive in order to make yourself feel better about your life.

They're not mutually exclusive, you can have it all.

Umad?

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by joea9 View Post

I have a fiance, a baby boy (eg my own family), a good job, lots of friends, I read books, constantly learning new things, I have time alone when I need it, I workout 6 times a week, I go out when I want.

In other words, you are jumping to the assumption that half of these things are mutually exclusive in order to make yourself feel better about your life.

Umad?
    I agree with this, but you can't deny that it's rare for a man in your position to achieve that. Most men in relationships can't attain a fraction of what you have.

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    I agree with this, but you can't deny that it's rare for a man in your position to achieve that. Most men in relationships can't attain a fraction of what you have.
    yes and most single guys aren't swimming in random pussy and living happy fun lives, most people are shiit

Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mexikent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read entire OP.

Reconfirmed to myself that all the choices I've made in the last year (and those I will continue to make) are and always will be right.

Learn to love yourselves forever aloners, don't spend your time seeking to please women.

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Umad?
    So you're saying you could just stop everything and decide you're going backpacking through Europe for a few months? Could you move thousands of miles on the drop of a hat? I want to stay single so I can take whatever opportunity comes my way without someone to answer to

Yes I'm mad if you still have complete freedom
    legalize

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by zigz View Post
    So you're saying you could just stop everything and decide you're going backpacking through Europe for a few months? Could you move thousands of miles on the drop of a hat? I want to stay single so I can take whatever opportunity comes my way without someone to answer to

Yes I'm mad if you still have complete freedom
    He doesn't have complete freedom. He's chained down.

TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAnalogKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In after a bunch of miscers brag about not having a girlfriend and how they're gonna spend the entire 75.6 years of their life traveling the world and pursuing their hobbies

grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have to agree with OP. I was single up until about a year ago till my dumb ass ended up in a relationship. Sure, the girl I'm with is cool as hell, wants to fuk all the time, is a freak so threesomes can and do happen, and thankfully I got her into fitness and eating right so she's on the road to getting in awesome shape... but still, there's nothing that compares to the freedom and stresslessness of being a single male. Most girls require a metric f*ckton of attention, and that gets really annoying after a while no matter how hot they are.

Also, when it comes to sex there's nothing better than new poon. Srs.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: OP commutes his lack of success with women into a positive. "Its not that I can't get a girlfriend, its that life is better not having one!" There are good reasons to keep one, if not many, bishes in your "girlfriend" rotation. If you avoid subscribing to the female version of a relationship in which your cock is locked down to just her, and you get sex occasionally as a reward for being her emotional tampon, you can still do all the things you suggested AND get laid. You just have to stop being a beta ******* foreveraloner first.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know a couple of guys that have a GF. The majority are too pussywhipped to do anything, and a few of them still do whatever the fuk they want. So if you can have a GF and still manage to go out and do your own thing, then more power to you. I just hate it when I see a guy who doesn't take care of his priorities just to hang out with their girl. I've been single for a couple years now and highly doubt I'll get a GF anytime soon because lately, I've been having way too much fun. It's fun that isn't worth giving up unless I find a girl that fits my extremely high standards. So until that time comes,I'll continue doing my own thing and continue slaying the hot randoms.
    Still Small
    Solution: Eat Big Lift Big
    Goal: Nightwing's Physique

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjcoola View Post
    There are better birth control methods these days then condoms / pills
    I know seriously man. I've been pulling out for the last year with my GF. **** condoms those things are obsolete now

lomaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump for great justice!

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by idontknowbro View Post
    yes and most single guys aren't swimming in random pussy and living happy fun lives, most people are shiit
    Exactly. It's not as black and white as some would like to make it seem like.

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RuskiBrah View Post

mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but it would be hard to rawdog if you are single. cant rawdog random hos

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also on a personal note I'm dealing with clinical depression and need a lot of space to do my own thing, have fun on my own terms and be myself. A bish would just totally $hit all over that with her high maintenance BS. I know some serious control freaks and that would just piss me off if such a bish was my girlfriend, trying to control my fukkin life. I would be so angry that I'd cheat on her out of spite.

And I recently lost my virginity (September) so fukking random sloots is still new and intredasting for me.

The thought of having a girlfriend at this stage of my life just does not appeal to me... I just want to look out for myself, be happy, get swole, do well at university and beat my depression right now.

No time for hos lol
    Last edited by Ronceiro; 01-23-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feelsbadman that a lot of guys seem to feel this way. I would think that banging random girls would get old fast, and never really having someone that actually cares a lot about you and will do anything for you must really suck.

Sure there might be a time in the relationship where things slow down and it's not AS exciting anymore or whatever, but I think a solid relationship with someone who really loves you is 109938520938594857394857x better than random flings.

But then again, I'm not a guy, so w/e.

Originally Posted by TurkBrah View Post
    Also: when i realized the points you made, I broke my engagement w/ a long-term gf(soon to be wife). Nothing is more important to me than myself and my freedom.
    I feel bad for your (now) ex-fiance. But at least you broke it off with her so she can find someone better deserving of her time.
    ^_^

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did not read

not even a single word you kunt

FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's a case of the grass is always greener

popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm single by choice because I'm changing up my career for the better and going to school full-time while doing it. I don't expect to be done with school for another 5+ years. I have plenty of money and completely independent with my current job. I have friends over on the weekends and the occasional distraction from girls I pick up. Life is good at the moment, stay single if you are selfish like me.

n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao has nobody posting scuba stevos post history yet?

brb litterally every single post of his is related to women bashing

somebody is angry that they cant get women LOL
    Started at sub 120 pounds 3 years ago, bulking to 200 LEAN

Sitting at 11% BF

Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Umad?
    What this man said.

Why can't you be in a committed relationship while still living the life you want?

In my opinion, you shouldn't change for other people. It's the day that you meet the woman that won't change for you either, yet your lives perfectly coincide, that you fall in true love. You can be yourselves in togetherness.

With that said, I'm not ready for a permanent vagina, and I know that. The novelty of it just hasn't worn off.. or maybe I just haven't met her yet. Who knows.
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    But then again, I'm not a guy, so w/e.
    Opinion: disregarded

flowery lovey dovey $hit belongs to the female misc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by incomple View Post
    What this man said.

Why can't you be in a committed relationship while still living the life you want?

In my opinion, you shouldn't change for other people. It's the day that you meet the woman that won't change for you either, yet your lives perfectly coincide, that you fall in true love. You can be yourselves in togetherness.

With that said, I'm not ready for a permanent vagina, and I know that. The novelty of it just hasn't worn off.. or maybe I just haven't met her yet. Who knows.
    LOL strong supporting of a view that you don't even hold.

As I've said before, a relationship does require some effort and in my case I can't give that effort (and don't want to give that effort)...I'd rather focus on beating my depression + having fun.

Also, LOL at the fukked up idea that some woman out there (let me guess, the 'right one for you') will love you 'just the way you are':

brb keep your bad habits
    brb have a crappy body
    brb make mistakes and never learn/improve from them

The bitches that WANT to be with a clinically depressed wreck are those psycho fukked up stage 5 clingers that think they can "cure/look after/take care of" the guy like we're some sort of baby doll / puppy that they had as a little girl. And don't think I haven't been approached by dumbass bitches who have that mentality.

Donotwant.jpeg
    Last edited by Ronceiro; 01-23-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feelsbadman that a lot of guys seem to feel this way. I would think that banging random girls would get old fast, and never really having someone that actually cares a lot about you and will do anything for you must really suck.
    a sizable amount of women are good for nothing but pumping and dumping. its the sad truth. im not being misogynist. many girls around their early 20's are all about themsleves. going from cock to cock despite being in a relationship. Then tell me why time and resources should be wasted on them?

Besides, part of being a man is independence. Dont worry though, there are still plenty of chumps - i mean differently feeling men - out there for girls to date.

I feel bad for your (now) ex-fiance. But at least you broke it off with her so she can find someone better deserving of her time.

Lol. Women should be a lot more appreciative that men choose to get married at all.
    We have WAY more at risk when we do it.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc