Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Youtube link

Attached is my link to Youtube.
    Attached Files
    In Bodybuilding there are no last second lucky shots, no lucky punches, no sudden death, you where either disciplined, sacrificed, and determined… not for weeks or months but years…you either got it done or you didn’t.

nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Journal 3/6/12

Had a great leg workout today, intensity was excellent and really pushed beyond my limit squats (thanks to a great spotter). I found a new calf machine challenging today and I am glad I had that experience. Looking forward to a great shoulder day tomorrow and getting mentally prepared for that.
    In Bodybuilding there are no last second lucky shots, no lucky punches, no sudden death, you where either disciplined, sacrificed, and determined… not for weeks or months but years…you either got it done or you didn’t.

Post Journal 3/7/12

Crushed it today on shoulders very happy with today's performance. This week is a new routine and I am finding new challenges with that. I like the challenges as it keeps me on my toes and always pushing my limits. Best part today was heavy shrugs and over head barbell press. Looking forward to tomorrow's chest day.

Thumbs up NEW Video Post!

See attachment....
    Attached Files

Post Journal 3/8/12

Today's video journal Entry.

http://youtu.be/1Bw6CQZqkgY

Post Journal Entry 3/9/12

Finished an intense back workout, glad this week is over I am physically drained. However I am very happy with performance and accomplishments for the week. looking back I can't remember the last time I missed a training day so very pleased with my consistency. I Do need to focus on cardio as the is my area of improvement. Looking for to rest/recovery this weekend.

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey nnemetz, enjoying your videos, You are getting really good at them and I notice you have hung a backdrop and everything! Impressive schedule you have there too, my hat is off to you for all you do.

I know you have observed the push to help Skip get his Mass Machine Nutrition brand popularity rating up on the site. You use his products. they are good. A couple simple things you could do is add his logo to your journal everytime you post. somehow it gets recognized and counted and helps increase MMN's rating. here is the link. I just add it to my bookmarks at the top and keep the tab open and cut and paste when I post. It's easy. A small payback for all his work. You are a great communicator. You could also do a review of the supplements you use in the supplement section. I did one with a vid. It got a lot of hits.
    http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/...e/mmn_link.htm

OK, that's all. I'll be looking for more vids from you. See you in the movies!

MzJ

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

Journal 3/12/12

All I can say about today's workout is - insane! I am on Skip's routine number 5 for the next 9 weeks and today chest and triceps. Wow I don't typically do chest and tris together. I typically do arms bis and tris on the same day. For some reason it really kicked my butt today. I felt awesome and put everything I had into it. Also another great accomplishment I completed my 16min max ot training. That is a real ___ kicker. I listened to skip's podcast for the second time and I think I my plan is incorrect. Instead of doing cardio sat, sun and wed, I will need to do it mon-fri after weight training. As I am not looking for general health benefits alone. I want to be the best I can be and compete. If that is what is takes then that is what I will do! Looking forward to leg day tomorrow.

Click here to order

Post Journal 3/13/12

Awesome leg day got some footage of squats. It is interesting to look at yourself doing the training since you never get to see things from that perspective. very pleased with leg press, all around solid 9 workout.

Journal 3/14/12

Great back day today. No dead lifts as it is not in the routine #5. Although I find that frustrating I just trust in Skip and his experience and execute as it is laid out. Barbell rows felt great and of course loved barbell curls one of my favorite exercises. Looking forward to shooting some vids for the fourm on my day off today.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Neil I wanted to let you know again that your last video was super motivational! Videos like that inspire me to push harder and take it to the next level. Thank you. YOU, are a 100% certified MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Post Journal 3/15/12

Shoulder and Trap day, and it was crazy intense. Felt great on heavy shrugs pulling personal best 495lbs. It's funny I see the same people who show up consistently always doing the same thing and never getting any results. I thought to day why do these people do this? At what point does it become apparent that what they are doing is not working? I was pleased with today's performance and would rate it a solid 8.5. Tomorrow is going to unusual for me have forearms, calves, and abs. Never split training like that should be interesting, and looking forward to it.

Post Journal 3/16/12

Today was calves, abs, and forearms. This is new split for me and really enjoyed it. I found that this unique concentration on the these targeted ares will really elevate my game. I look forward to a weekend of rest and recovery (physically) however I will be laser focus on my goal of winning the Mass machine Cutting and Bulking contest. Finished the first video in a four part series. Excited to released them.

Click here to order

I am a MASS MACHINE! theExtremeGrace's Avatar
    theExtremeGrace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nnemetz View Post
    Today was calves, abs, and forearms. This is new split for me and really enjoyed it. I found that this unique concentration on the these targeted ares will really elevate my game. I look forward to a weekend of rest and recovery (physically) however I will be laser focus on my goal of winning the Mass machine Cutting and Bulking contest. Finished the first video in a four part series. Excited to released them.
    Good stuff, Neil! Glad to hear that you are continuing to make more videos. I know everyone really enjoys them. You do a superb job. Keep up the good work!!

Click here to order
    Taking part in Skip La Cour's "Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program!"
    http://www.massmachinenutrition.com/challenge/index.htm

Philippians 4:13

Post Journal 3/19/12

Today was chest and tris. Making progress on my chest and I pleased to see that. Also the reverse grip tri really hit the upper tirs. Had great intensity and overall I would give today's performance a 9. Looking forward to tomorrow legs day. Definitely one of my favorite days, getting mentally prepared to tomorrow training.

Click here to order

Post Journal 3/20/12

Leg day....INSANITY! No question in mind today was a 10. Crushed leg press personal record, really focused on getting low on the squats. looking back I really feel this was one of my best leg training days ever. Looking forward to tomorrow back and biceps and also getting some new training footage.

Click here to order

Journal 3/21/12

Back and biceps from routine #5. Today I left all in the gym. There is no doubt that I worked my muscles to failure, I videoed the session and this is evident. I couldn't have asked for any more at my current physical ability. Awesome 10 workout. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow.

Post Journal 3/22/12

Shoulder day from routine 5. Again videoed my session and it is always interesting to see yourself training form a totally different perspective. I have gained a lot of knowledge from that process that I could not have gained any other way. Felt my performance on shoulders was awesome. I mentally prepared and visualized each and rep/set. This mental concentration makes a huge difference. looking forward to tomorrows calves, abs, and forearms.

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats up bro.
    Just caught your latest video. Can tell you really strive to put in 100% into your training. Looking forward to hearing about skips comments. You learn we all learn. What facility is that where you're training? They have a pretty nice looking set up from what I can see.

-Lex

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    Whats up bro.
    Just caught your latest video. Can tell you really strive to put in 100% into your training. Looking forward to hearing about skips comments. You learn we all learn. What facility is that where you're training? They have a pretty nice looking set up from what I can see.

-Lex

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Click here to order
    Skip LaCour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    Hey Lex, thanks brother! That facility is Gold's Gym in Ranch Santa Margarita, CA (SoCal) It is big in square footage and they have a lot of equipment but it needs a lot of maintenance. The video gives it a bit of an illusion. But I i'm not there for for shinny new equipment just hardcore training You sir are a Mass Machine. Thanks for reaching out.

Click here to order

Journal 3/26/12

SO today was a set back because for whatever reason my alarm failed and I got up late unable to make my training session. Although it was a set back I did learn an important mental lesson of not letting this one day derail my efforts. Ultimately one day compared to this entire process is nothing although it feels like a a major disappointment for today. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be ready for an awesome workout then.

Journal 3/27/12

After yesterday's minor setback I had an awesome session. Crushed chest and triceps. I watched Skip's packing on the muscle DVD for the chest and triceps exercises right before I hit the gym and that visualization helped to execute much better intensity and form to get the most from lifts. Completed a new cardio record so I am very pleased with that. I am looking forward to leg day as the intensity on leg day is huge!

Journal 3/28/12

Had an awesome leg day! Squats was surprisingly strong as I set a new personal record followed by a solid leg press performance. Finished my session with confidence and certainty, and made sure I focused on visualizing each lift before performing the lift to get the most out each rep. paid special attention to Skip's comment about making sure I work on my timing with proper 1,2 -1 cadence. Looking to tomorrows back and biceps.

Journal 3/29/12

Had an awesome back and biceps day and the cherry on top was my cardio. I really notice my metabolism is running faster I am hungry all the time now and I notice I am always hot especially \ hours after training. Tomorrow will be challenging as I will not be able to train in the morning since I will have to fast for 12 hours until 10am for my routine yearly blood work. Looking forward to hear the results of my cholesterol as I am sure it will be low. However fast or not I WILL be training in the evening. Shoulders, I love shoulder days and HEAVY shrugs.

Journal 4/2/12

Had a solid chest and triceps today. I was really satisfied with my triceps performance. Chest being my weakest body part is making good progress and I can see that staying committed and consistent will definitely get my chest to level I know it is capable of. Looking forward to a massive leg day tomorrow.

Journal 4/3/12

Crushed legs today! Pushed my all time best and looking to set a new standard next week. Very solid performance, made sure I focused on proper cadence on every rep and my posture was correct per Skip's advise. Intensity was very high and overall today was an excellent leg day. Looking forward to back and biceps tomorrow.

Post Journal 4/4/12

Back and biceps today was intense. Made sure I focused on mentally visualizing each set before performing them and keeping my cadence and posture correct. I have been working on the balance between form and moving heavy, heavy weight. I feel I am really in the sweet spot right now. Looking forward to tomorrows shoulder day.

Post Journal 4/5/12

Shoulder day today, and it was intense. I really enjoyed lateral raises as I set a new personal best. I have also noted that I have zero pain in my joints and tendons like I had in the past. I feel great and my performance is rapidly increasing. Looking to crush abs, calves, and forearms tomorrow along with cardio.

Journal 4/9/12

Chest and triceps today. I made sure I really focused on my mental setup and visualizing each set and rep to get the most from my body. I was very happy with triceps pushed out a new personal best. Chest although lagging is continuing to show improvement. looking forward to tomorrows leg day.

journal 4/10/12

Completed a crazy intense leg day today. felt awesome and I could ot be happier with today's performance (although I am always looking for more). Form was good even with my last heavy set so clearly I am getting stronger with heavy squats. After analyzing my leg press performance it is clear next week I'll need to increase my weight. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow.