Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    True straight leg dead lifts yesterday and my hammies are TOAST!! It hurts to sit, walk, drive, think, talk etc.... Yeah Buddy!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spitonem has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lettuce be cereal... if you need motivation to do leg day, you dont lift.
    ♏ϟÜ ♏☤ṧ¢*ℭℝεẘ

#Manual Trans Crew#
    ★I am a very good bad boy crew★
    Don't neg me cuz I know fuked up guys thts fkn stab u. u better watch ur back fkin piec of shyt ENUFFF mans r lukin for u

deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deekay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fuk yes!!

I used to do legs every monday but ever since I came accross this thread I've upped it to twice per week. FEELS GREAT! My squat is going up 5-10lbs a week and I'm gaining in my bench and rows too.

Cheers OP!

Bertstarin' since 90' datderebjjguy's Avatar
    datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    since splitting my leg day into 2 days, quads/hams and calves i've seen great results. Ive especially noticed my calves gaining some mass which is exciting, guess they just needed that extra attention.
    6'4+ Crew
    MMA Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Built-up Hate Crew
    Havent been laid in a long time Crew
    Avoids Alcohol Crew
    Marijuana Crew

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deekay21 View Post
    I used to do legs every monday but ever since I came accross this thread I've upped it to twice per week. FEELS GREAT! My squat is going up 5-10lbs a week and I'm gaining in my bench and rows too.

Cheers OP!
    Glad you like the thread! It definitely helps get your mind in the right place and gives us guys a different outlook on a workout that most would want to avoid.

Cheers!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Originally Posted by datderebjjguy View Post
    since splitting my leg day into 2 days, quads/hams and calves i've seen great results. Ive especially noticed my calves gaining some mass which is exciting, guess they just needed that extra attention.
    I agree with you 100%! I have been guilty to just skipping out on calves early just because I killed my quads and hammies earlier in the workout. Now by splitting those big muscles I am able to give my calves 100% of the attention that they need and deserve!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

smeeksy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha awyeah leg day!

i used to hate it but after seeing the results its awesome.
    Plus i love the fact that i always train in the morning and the only people in my gym then are old people or people doing cardio.
    so when im grunting out my last squat i know i got an audience :P

DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DownNotOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyones gotta start somewhere.

Originally Posted by smeeksy View Post
    haha awyeah leg day!

i used to hate it but after seeing the results its awesome.
    Plus i love the fact that i always train in the morning and the only people in my gym then are old people or people doing cardio.
    so when im grunting out my last squat i know i got an audience :P
    I know that while you are over there pushing with all you have, you are motivating all of those around you! Keep doing work! Maybe one day they'll join you!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DownNotOut View Post
    Legit! Great physique!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Thumbs up Famous words from my good buddy Steve Cook!

Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

GlycerGrow, Green Mag and White Flood = Quads pumped beyond belief!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In a month I've gone from 365x1 to 405x3 on Squats. Starting to drop a squat day for a deadlift day, hopefully they complement eachother nicely.

What is a good leg measurement? I know that it's all relative, but we can say that 18 inch arms are large and 20 inch arms are huge.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Hit a personal best on dead lifts today!
    225-10
    315-8
    365-6
    385-6
    The rest of the workout was good as well, I walked out of the gym in shambles! This is gonna hurt tomorrow!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    How often do you see those guys at the gym that are constantly training their chest and arms. Eventually those individuals become topheavy and have to resort to wearing pants to the gym everyday to cover up their chicken legs.
    I wear pants every time but I also have relatively strong legs (315x8 squat several sets). Forever small calves though. Feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by TooAnabolic View Post
    I wear pants every time but I also have relatively strong legs (315x8 squat several sets). Forever small calves though. Feelsbadman.
    You are not alone my friend! I to have had trouble getting my calves to grow.. I just keep chipping away at them and hope one day they'll grow.. Good numbers though!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit a personal best on dead lifts today!
    225-10
    315-8
    365-6
    385-6
    The rest of the workout was good as well, I walked out of the gym in shambles! This is gonna hurt tomorrow!
    Impressive

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    Impressive
    Thanks! Feeling it today for sure.. But in all the right places!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks! Feeling it today for sure.. But in all the right places!
    I will be there tomorrow as Sunday is for legs. I've stepped it up to two days a week for now so it seems like as soon as the soreness is gone its time for the next leg day.

I will be there tomorrow as Sunday is for legs. I've stepped it up to two days a week for now so it seems like as soon as the soreness is gone its time for the next leg day.
    Agreed! I train Quads on Wednesdays and Hamstrings on Saturdays... It works out perfect! Watch them grow!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Saturday = Hamstrings, Calves and Abs... I know they say curls for the girls, but what is the slogan for dead lifts?? Anyone???
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Saturday = Hamstrings, Calves and Abs... I know they say curls for the girls, but what is the slogan for dead lifts?? Anyone???
    Deadlifts are for girls too. Actually everything is for girls.....if only more of them knew that.

Deadlifts are for girls too. Actually everything is for girls.....if only more of them knew that.
    Well said! I know that girls don't like those guys that are top heavy.. Gotta have a good set of wheels as well!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    legs are just one of those routines i love to do however i do look forward to finishing because of how much you have to push to get the most from the wo and the pain your body endures during it but it is a good feeling when youve finished the wo that its another week till you feel the burn through the legs again

Originally Posted by jards45 View Post
    legs are just one of those routines i love to do however i do look forward to finishing because of how much you have to push to get the most from the wo and the pain your body endures during it but it is a good feeling when youve finished the wo that its another week till you feel the burn through the legs again
    Yep. As with all workouts it's cool to see what you can actually accomplish if you push yourself. On Thursday I did 120 lb leg extensions which is a personal best. I had to talk myself into it. Telling myself I could do it. When I did, it felt so good. Of course I got home and was so psyched that I had to tell my husband. He was like "oh that's great honey."

Me: SIGH!

jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yep. As with all workouts it's cool to see what you can actually accomplish if you push yourself. On Thursday I did 120 lb leg extensions which is a personal best. I had to talk myself into it. Telling myself I could do it. When I did, it felt so good. Of course I got home and was so psyched that I had to tell my husband. He was like "oh that's great honey."

trained legs today in between sets getting the feeling of wanting to throw up/pass out then when you get to the end and have held it all together was the best feeling knowing youve pushed your self to a limit and managed to go the distance the next couple of days are gonna be a bit rough but cant wait for next week

I know the feeling.. sometimes I think all of those around me get tired of me saying that "today was the best workout ever!" I guess I say it a lot..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, i will continue to workout legs.. just for you.

RangerDanger51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RangerDanger51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Legs are killing me. I had my leg day on friday and they're still giving me problems. I had to go to the mall to get a few things for work yesterday and a couple of my buddies tagged along. Needless to say, they kept leaving me behind without even realizing it because I was walking like I shat my pants. And even when they would walk with me I'm sure people who passed by thought "Look, those guys are being nice to the special guy!" Still totally worth it

TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Doing squats 3 times a week on starting strength (3x5). Have plateaued once on the squats, but I've reset and am currently pushing to break through. Squats this morning went OK and I'm mentally preparing for Wednesday

Feelsgoodman
    brb eating...