Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today's leg workout was outstanding! Another PR on Deadlifts... I'm shocked that my lifts are going up even with my contest prep dieting... I'm not going to question, I feel good and as of late, my training has been at an all time high... I'm no Jesse Norris, but all in all it was a good day!
    The same amount of warfare on the calves and abs as usual and my abs are looking better every day... Sorry, no selfies from this kid, we'll just have to wait and see how they look under the lights... I'm tired and sore as hell... Life is good!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    herniated disc crew....recently started doing legs again feels pretty good. excitedddd

used to squat 400lbs when i was playing college football so its kinda depressing but i dont need to do anywhere close to that anymore
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomasLekis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just post the quintessential leg pic of Tom Platz making Big Lou look like a chump- motives me every time

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomasLekis View Post
    Just post the quintessential leg pic of Tom Platz making Big Lou look like a chump- motives me every time
    Yes!! Platz had them freakish wheels!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Tuesday... Back at it... for the first time in a long time I think I could have used two rest days in a row, but I gathered my thoughts and powered through a great leg day and posing session... I can't be resting... I'm just too close to the show...
    On deadlifts, I went back to the traditional grip along with longer pauses when the weights hit the floor... I found this to make it a lot tougher and was only able to close out at 300 for reps of 10... As I've said before, I don't care about the weight... I care about isolation and making it look the way it needs to look in order to be successful on stage... My posing sessions went well, probably the most grueling session I've had thus far... I was pretty depleted when it was all over, but satisfied with how things are shaping up... I respect the science, but I try not to get so caught up in the science that I forget about the grind... The grind is was makes champions, the science the sharpens their skills...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joellifts01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ha! Awesome thread. Only as strong as your foundation!

Leg Day!!!! Ready to SMASH!!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Legs are mashed from yesterday... 9 sets of deads, 4 sets of squats, some leg curls and calf raises.... that's a wrap!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com