Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamgrimm View Post
    Also done. Lovin' this thread.
    Thanks big man!! means a lot!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    all i can say to that pic is.... STRONG

MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great legs!!!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had an awesome leg day today. Tomorrow will be interesting
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MalyZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great legs!!!

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last edited by coachpalmz; 12-18-2012 at 04:15 PM.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Had an awesome leg day today. Tomorrow will be interesting
    How those wheels feeling big man??
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Originally Posted by coachpalmz View Post
    Awesome pic! Motivation level increasing!!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RGILL76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RGILL76 View Post
    A little update:

Its been about 2 months, and i am still doing squats weekly,,,,, they have become my favorite excersize,,,,, the soreness feels good the next day,,, its like all these muscles i didn't even know i had, are starting to firm up in my thighs,,, feelsgoodman.exe,,,,,,,,,, up to 185lbs as well, cant wait till i break 200lbs,,, then to get up to squatting my body weight!!
    so now its been about 8 months total working out for me,,, i feel like i've made huge gains in strength,,,i am up to squatting 275, and benching 2 plates,,, i thought i would never be able to bench two plates in my life,,,feels real good

Originally Posted by RGILL76 View Post
    so now its been about 8 months total working out for me,,, i feel like i've made huge gains in strength,,,i am up to squatting 275, and benching 2 plates,,, i thought i would never be able to bench two plates in my life,,,feels real good
    These are the kind of stories I like to hear! Atta boy! Keep on grinding away, this is only the beginning!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did the Leg day Motivator slip to page 2? This cannot be! I shall pump it back up (even though Leg day was Sunday - and the final day of Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation program).

Back to legs again either Sunday or Monday and looking forward to it already!

sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just hit leg day #1(squat concentration)

Squat 225 lb 3 sets of 6

Dumbell Lunges(walking through the lunge) 65 lb 3 sets of 6

Leg Extensions 145 lb 2 sets of 15
    supersetted with
    Seated Leg Curls 140 lb 2 sets of 15

Standing Calves(smith machine) 225 lb 3 sets of 15
    ** Patriots Crew **

windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windrifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Buses were congested and there was a freakin snow storm!!
    Fingers Freezing off, legs feet all covered in snow it was was an EXTREME workout.

I had to walk home carrying 50 pounds plates in my back pack and 25pds plate in each arms.
    There was like 80 CM of snow and there was no paved way.. Had to make my own way.
    It was GRUELING 1 HOUR walk like this NO breaks!! SNOW STORM/GUST etc !!!

I just had to rant!! I had the most explosive workout ever. (Not making this up brahs)

How did the Leg day Motivator slip to page 2? This cannot be! I shall pump it back up (even though Leg day was Sunday - and the final day of Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation program).

Back to legs again either Sunday or Monday and looking forward to it already!
    Get it!!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Originally Posted by sloan51 View Post
    just hit leg day #1(squat concentration)

Squat 225 lb 3 sets of 6

Dumbell Lunges(walking through the lunge) 65 lb 3 sets of 6

Leg Extensions 145 lb 2 sets of 15
    supersetted with
    Seated Leg Curls 140 lb 2 sets of 15

Standing Calves(smith machine) 225 lb 3 sets of 15
    Atta boy! you should be walking funny tomorrow after that one!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

The word of the day.. "Wheels"... I smashed quads, calves and abs! I will be doing heavy lunges from now until the time I hit the stage... the reason, they effing hurt!! I feel that they'll also provide me with size and separation... I want my legs to be screaming this spring.. I got pretty light headed several times this evening and powered through it.. In the end I left the place pretty much numb from the waist down...
    I utilized the Smith Machine for Lunges, then moved on to the Hack Squat, followed by heavy Leg Press and finished with alternate Leg Extensions... Fried!!
    I took what I had left and attacked the Calves and Abs with Super Sets as I had to make up time so I could get my meal in... It's all about accountability ladies and gentleman! If you hold yourself accountable, knowing that if you cut corners, you're only letting yourself down!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome man. Smith lunges are definitely the way to go for separation, it'll also make that middle muscle pop out
    Great work bro!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Awesome man. Smith lunges are definitely the way to go for separation, it'll also make that middle muscle pop out
    Great work bro!
    Thanks buddy! I have a feeling I'm gonna be in trouble tomorrow!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got leg day tomorrow!!! CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!

lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalaland79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I did legs today... I hope I'm not the only girl not cutting corners!

crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000) crosso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smashed Legs on Xmas day, harder then ever before.
    Only now are the doms fading. feelsgoodman

davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidg1212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first post!

I'm still pretty new to building up my legs as I've traditionally been interested in endurance athletics, primarily long distance running. I have to use a makeshift squatting rack using an old, rusting bench and was scared of hurting myself for a long while. I practiced squatting form for months, first with body weight and using my arms to hold an invisible bar, then with a pair of 20lb dumbbells. I finally got started on the barbell about 2 months ago, sparingly the first month and more regimented during this past month. Its been difficult finding the correct spots to place the bar, where to hold it, etc... and I've found myself having neck and shoulder pain quite often after leg day. I decided to drop the weight until I could find the perfect form.

I went into today's leg day with about 5 hours of sleep after salsa dancing late into the night last night (I always get 8 hours, so this could only spell trouble). I also tore up my soleus muscles a couple days ago with a pretty aggressive barefooted run and have had difficulty walking at work and dancing surely didn't help. This morning I woke up exhausted, and it was a pain walking downstairs, but I sucked it up and didn't let myself skip my leg day.

Guess what happened?

My strongest leg outing ever! Not with earth shattering records (though I did make some improvements). Rather, I finally found perfect hand placement and placement against my shoulders to pump out my sets. I felt no pain and I can't remember feeling such a burn in my quads. I couldn't help laughing out loud at how wobbly legged I was after I was done and I don't know if I can wait six days for my next leg day.

^^^ Great post!! Repped!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally got a new ATG front squat PR of 270 lbx8. Torso nearly crumbled on the eighth rep. Previous rep PR was 285x5. Pretty happy with it. Made huge gains on both the ATG back squat and ATG front squat by squatting heavy every day. Some goals for 2013 are to get to a 180 kg ATG FS and 220 kg ATG BS.

Here is my favorite leg day motivators, I suppose I should say every day motivator.

Last edited by jb4476; 01-01-2013 at 01:49 AM.

^^^ nice work bro!!! Mirin!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000) catstrat is just really nice. (+1000)
    About to get back into leg days after just over two years of sports related leg injuries (broken ankles, torn achillies tendons [both], numerous knee issues).

Months of body weight squats feeling like a bitch have finally got to the stage where I can get back under the bar again and start building my chicken legs back up. Cant wait! Great thread.

Originally Posted by catstrat View Post
    About to get back into leg days after just over two years of sports related leg injuries (broken ankles, torn achillies tendons [both], numerous knee issues).

Months of body weight squats feeling like a bitch have finally got to the stage where I can get back under the bar again and start building my chicken legs back up. Cant wait! Great thread.
    Glad you like the thread mate!
    I have some old injuries stemming from sports as well, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgrimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just had a sh**%y back/bicep day. I struggle with the mind/muscle connection on back especially. Can't wait to take my frustrations out on my wheels later this week. *grumble*

Just had a sh**%y back/bicep day. I struggle with the mind/muscle connection on back especially. Can't wait to take my frustrations out on my wheels later this week. *grumble*
    All good buddy! Sometimes you need those days to charge up for the GOODS! Get at it!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFRN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread rocks.