legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ways to flatten pooch below bell button

Hi! I'm happy with my weight right now. The only problem I have is the pooch below my belly button. It's not that bulging but it's not flat. I'd like for it to be flat. Does any body know a way?
    LegendVPN allows you to be safe while you surf. ;)

legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendvpn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read an article on Livestrong. Is it helpful enough?

Step 1

Engage in total body workouts such as cardio or aerobic workouts that get the heart rate up and keep it elevated for at least 20 to 30 minutes. This type of exercise increases the metabolism, burns fat and will also help with your trimming and slimming efforts. The faster and harder the body works, the more energy it needs and consumes, reducing fat pockets all over the body, including the lower tummy.
    The French Cohen Diet Personalized Weight Loss Coaching with Dr JM Cohen, Nutrition Expert
    Step 2

Lie on your back on the floor, with hands down at the sides and knees bent, lift the knees toward the chest, slightly lifting the hip bones off the floor. Hold the position for a count of 10 and then lower. Repeat this exercise about five times to start, gradually working your way up to 10 or 20.
    Step 3

Get down on the floor on your hands and knees, hands below shoulders and knees below the hips. Look at the floor. Exhale and tilt the pelvis forward and up, as if you're trying to suck the lower abdominal layers back toward the spine. Hold the contraction for several seconds and then relax. Repeat this exercise at least five times. This exercise is similar to the Cat pose in Yoga, expect that you're focusing on the lower abdominals rather than an overall back stretching exercise.
    Step 4

Exercise at a moderate pace for at least 30 to 60 minutes a day, suggests Harvard Health Publications. Add weights or strength training to your exercise routine at least two days a week for optimal benefits. In addition to exercise, watch your diet and focus on reducing high-fat and high-calorie foods and instead eat foods high in complex carbohydrates like vegetables, whole grains, fruits and lean proteins.

foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First, check your posture to see whether you have Lordosis (swayback). If it exists, try exercises that stretch the lower back muscles and strengthen the abs, glutes, and hamstrings. Throughout the day practice keeping the hips in proper alignment with the spine. If it doesn’t exist, the pooch is probably fat. To flatten that area will require losing more body fat. Since you’re already slightly underweight per posted stats, recommend bulking to build up a muscle base before cutting more fat. If you need advice or support in doing this, join the first time bulkers thread here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128051673 .

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to say with no pics, but I'd agree with foresail - either your posture needs work or you still have some fat to lose.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Originally Posted by foresail View Post
    First, check your posture to see whether you have Lordosis (swayback). If it exists, try exercises that stretch the lower back muscles and strengthen the abs, glutes, and hamstrings. Throughout the day practice keeping the hips in proper alignment with the spine. If it doesn’t exist, the pooch is probably fat. To flatten that area will require losing more body fat. Since you’re already slightly underweight per posted stats, recommend bulking to build up a muscle base before cutting more fat. If you need advice or support in doing this, join the first time bulkers thread here:
    Thanks for the reply. Yup, you are right. I'm underweight. I'm just not really into developing muscles. Although I also have a bit of flabs on my arm I'd like to lose.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Hard to say with no pics, but I'd agree with foresail - either your posture needs work or you still have some fat to lose.
    Thanks! I'm a bit shy with posting pics. I feel like I'm not that fit to take pics and post them especially with my pooch under the belly button.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? Not interested in building muscle???? Makes no sense. Why, do you fear being strong or are you hung up on the belief that you'll gain TOO much, becausse that will NEVER happen.

You won't really improve your composition without gaining lean mass.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    What? Not interested in building muscle????
    Somewhat common mindset in the fem section for noobs

I gave up trying to figure out why come to a forum on BB.com to announce this

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Somewhat common mindset in the fem section for noobs

I gave up trying to figure out why come to a forum on BB.com to announce this
    ^^this^^ SMH
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by legendvpn View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yup, you are right. I'm underweight. I'm just not really into developing muscles. Although I also have a bit of flabs on my arm I'd like to lose.
    Skin gets its shape from the underlying muscle, fat, and bones. When trying to rid fat from a problem area, the body tends to lean out other parts too. Places where you thought were lean already will get leaner. If one lacks a good muscle base, the skin will derive more of its shape from the underlying bones and/or sag. The person will develop a saggy skeletal appearance.

Arm flab is caused by extra fat or skin. To get rid of the former requires lowering body fat. For the latter, you can try filling up the space with muscle if the skin doesn’t retract.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    What? Not interested in building muscle???? Makes no sense. Why, do you fear being strong or are you hung up on the belief that you'll gain TOO much, because that will NEVER happen.

You won't really improve your composition without gaining lean mass.
    Sorry about that. I'm afraid of being strong. It's actually an empowering idea. Well, what I meant was I really don't want to be a bodybuilder but just look lean and fit. That's all. Now that I think about it, perhaps a little muscle would be good but I'm not really into gaining muscles which would be obvious like when I flex my arms. No offense to any woman who does it. It's just what I think is good for me.

Originally Posted by foresail View Post
    Skin gets its shape from the underlying muscle, fat, and bones. When trying to rid fat from a problem area, the body tends to lean out other parts too. Places where you thought were lean already will get leaner. If one lacks a good muscle base, the skin will derive more of its shape from the underlying bones and/or sag. The person will develop a saggy skeletal appearance.

Arm flab is caused by extra fat or skin. To get rid of the former requires lowering body fat. For the latter, you can try filling up the space with muscle if the skin doesn’t retract.
    Thanks foresail! What can you suggest that I do to lose the flab which will be healthy? I mean, I've heard that carrying more than what you weigh or what you can will lessen the chances of producing offspring. Do you know what I mean? Are you aware of that? Is is true?

Born again nutritarian SaltedRain's Avatar
    SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50) SaltedRain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legendvpn View Post
    Sorry about that. I'm afraid of being strong. It's actually an empowering idea. Well, what I meant was I really don't want to be a bodybuilder but just look lean and fit. That's all. Now that I think about it, perhaps a little muscle would be good but I'm not really into gaining muscles which would be obvious like when I flex my arms. No offense to any woman who does it. It's just what I think is good for me.
    Build muscle and you will be surprised at how good you look and feel.

Or go to a different (non-bbing) forum relevant to your interests. It will be filled with women with the same problem as you. There's a reason for that.
    If I were an animal, I'd be a giraffe - long-limbed, weird looking, awkward as f#ck... but cooler than a frozen TV dinner!

Turds are like windows into the soul, only better, because we actually know the digestive tract exists, and how it impacts one's wellbeing.