obiwankanobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Journey to Self Confidence

Dear All,

This is my first log and i'm hoping it is a success. I'm relatively new to this website and in particular to body performance. This will log my journey to my goal, self confidence. I have no solid stats for you all as of yet but the last time i checked i am roughly 6ft tall and approximately 14st. I have attached some photos for you guys who have a little more experience could be able to get me a body fat percentage estimation, please. .

I have begun to workout more often than I used to. I mix football (soccer) training, with boxing training and I have started the 5x5 weight programme. See what I did on Friday for example.

In the boxing gym the exercises are split into "rounds" which we have 2 minutes exercise and 1 minute rest.

On Friday I completed;
    3 Rounds on treadmill (no rest)
    3 Rounds Shadow Boxing
    3 Rounds Bagwork
    3 Rounds Skipping

I am hoping this will be the HIIT of my workout.

I started my 5x5 training on Friday too;

Sets Reps Weights (kg) Weights Total (kg)
    Squats 5 5 10 30
    Bench Press 5 5 10 30
    Barbell Row 5 5 10 30
    Dips 3 F - 5-4-3

And 3x10 Barbell Rolls for core work.

I try to eat a deficit on my maintenance, and i'm very calorie conscious on everything i eat. Diet consists usually consists of a bran cereal, soups, and chicken noodle dishes with plenty of vegetables.

I'm taking a whey protein afterworkouts but just reached the bottom of the bottle of it and have splashed out on a Phd Synergy all in one shake. Hopefully ill begin to see some good changes soon. Im also taking an ECA stack to suppress appetite. Along with a multivitimin and a cod liver oil in the morning.

Hopefully ill be back tomorrow with some hard stats.

My goal is to lean out. Is this the right way to do so?

obiwankanobi
    Attached Images

obiwankanobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This morning i didnt manage to get my 5x5 routine in as the gym closes early on a Sunday.

I had however 2 hours of football training, however the intensity is a lot lower than i am used to in the gym.

Diet consisted of a protein shake, an orange, 4 cereal bars throughout the day (missed breakfast), and a chicken, vegetable and noodle dish for dinner.

Going out tonight to will be on the upper end of my calorie intake. Going to try mixing vodka with water and a little cordial i think.

Tomorrow is a gym day. Looking forward to it.

bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gave up?