Thread: Calisthenics

lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000)

Calisthenics

So I've been wokring out for a year and a bit more and I recently saw calisthenics. It caught my eyes and I have to say it looks very interesting. It looks fun and HARD. I mean the fitness level you gonna have must be high. If you see the bodies of the guys who train ONLY calisthenics you will be shocked. (bar brothers, Hannibal). The only "downside" is that you only build functional muscles and you neglect a bit your legs as far as mass is concerned. Many people said that when they changed from weight lifting to calisthenics they increased their mass, got a better physical level, dropped bf and ofc felt better with their body. (go search the move: "human flag" and you will understand how cool it is).
    So I'm thinking about leaving "bodybuilding" and start calisthenics or combine those two. What's your opinions?

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lefteris7 View Post
    So I've been wokring out for a year and a bit more and I recently saw calisthenics. It caught my eyes and I have to say it looks very interesting. It looks fun and HARD. I mean the fitness level you gonna have must be high. If you see the bodies of the guys who train ONLY calisthenics you will be shocked. (bar brothers, Hannibal). The only "downside" is that you only build functional muscles and you neglect a bit your legs as far as mass is concerned. Many people said that when they changed from weight lifting to calisthenics they increased their mass, got a better physical level, dropped bf and ofc felt better with their body. (go search the move: "human flag" and you will understand how cool it is).
    So I'm thinking about leaving "bodybuilding" and start calisthenics or combine those two. What's your opinions?

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
    I do them every morning as part of my daily PT with the Marines, pushups, situps, jumpng jacks, fultter kicks. then a 2-5 mile run but I also hit the iron in the afternoon or evenings. Not to many bodybuilders can crank out 75 pushups in 2 minutes...
    OG