malkaris123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

questions + body type

hey guys, heres a pic of me.
    first off, i want to know what body type i am. i looked it up a bit and think im a mesendomorph, in between mesomorph and endomorph. got wide hips and big rib cage
    i weigh 165 pounds and am 6'2"
    according to a body fat % calculator i used i am %15 body fat
    32 inch waist
    36 inch hips
    10 inch forearm
    7 inch wrist
    those are the measurements i used to calculate the %
    i also want to know how i can lose the extra belly and chest fat i have. as of yesterday im going to ride my stationary bike on interval training, 2.5mins hard, 2.5mins medium level for 30-40 mins each day. wondering if that will do the trick, and how long will it take if i do it every day? my goal is probly around %8 body fat.
    and if anyone has a pic of a fit person the same body type as me, i'd like to see it, cant find any on google.
    thanks a bunch
    Attached Images

emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) emccall3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by malkaris123 View Post
    hey guys, heres a pic of me.
    first off, i want to know what body type i am. i looked it up a bit and think im a mesendomorph, in between mesomorph and endomorph. got wide hips and big rib cage
    i weigh 165 pounds and am 6'2"
    according to a body fat % calculator i used i am %15 body fat
    32 inch waist
    36 inch hips
    10 inch forearm
    7 inch wrist
    those are the measurements i used to calculate the %
    i also want to know how i can lose the extra belly and chest fat i have. as of yesterday im going to ride my stationary bike on interval training, 2.5mins hard, 2.5mins medium level for 30-40 mins each day. wondering if that will do the trick, and how long will it take if i do it every day? my goal is probly around %8 body fat.
    and if anyone has a pic of a fit person the same body type as me, i'd like to see it, cant find any on google.
    thanks a bunch
    The traditional body categories are quite out of date. As for loosing fat, what's your nutrition like.

Originally Posted by emccall3 View Post
    The traditional body categories are quite out of date. As for loosing fat, what's your nutrition like.
    my eating habbits arent bad but arent great, i usaly have aprox 1600 calories a day, for example
    breakfast i get a muffin top
    lunch usualy a chicken sandwich
    dinner cereal
    and a snack or 2 in between, like a fruit cup or another bowl of cereal

Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiestein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 6'2" only 165lbs you are on the ecto side, but you just lack muscle right now so you think you are meso endo. Really meso in my opinnion would be at 190ish with more of a muscular husky look and endo would be 200 plus with a chubbier non muscular look. You shouldn't be worried about trying to burn fat with your current stats. Do yourself a favor and start eating a lot more and get on one of the beginner routines in the stickies (preferably a 5x5). Research the correct form/ technique on youtube for the excercises and discipline yourself not to miss any days. The amount of mass/size you will put on will amaze you, if you just stick to this advice. EAT and LIFT. PS don't worry about getting fat, you will burn most of it with those routines. 6'2 is great man, capitalize on your strengths and go get ripped! GL

Originally Posted by Frankiestein View Post
    At 6'2" only 165lbs you are on the ecto side, but you just lack muscle right now so you think you are meso endo. Really meso in my opinnion would be at 190ish with more of a muscular husky look and endo would be 200 plus with a chubbier non muscular look. You shouldn't be worried about trying to burn fat with your current stats. Do yourself a favor and start eating a lot more and get on one of the beginner routines in the stickies (preferably a 5x5). Research the correct form/ technique on youtube for the excercises and discipline yourself not to miss any days. The amount of mass/size you will put on will amaze you, if you just stick to this advice. EAT and LIFT. PS don't worry about getting fat, you will burn most of it with those routines. 6'2 is great man, capitalize on your strengths and go get ripped! GL
    thank you so much, this was very helpful. but i have a few more questions.
    first, whats a 5x5?
    and what should i eat and how much should i gain?
    also, i saw ur before and after pics and they were awesome, was wondering if you could post me your workout routine and maybe diet too,
    thanks a bunch!!