Burnzy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burnzy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Burnzy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Client has pins & needles after exercise down 1 arm

Hi guys,

So I had a session with a client the other day with a new client I have signed on and I saw her again today to which she mentioned a day after training she had pins and needles down one arm from the elbow to her middle finger & an ache at the top of her shoulder. She has no injuries at all, nor any accidents in her life so far.

I'm troubled to what this is, I'm guessing a trapped nerve?

Ross

tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From livestrong dot commm

A pinched nerve in your arm or shoulder, which occurs when a nerve becomes inflamed by pressure from the surrounding bones, cartilage, muscles or tendons, can cause a pins and needles sensation in your arms, as well as numbness or lack of sensation in the area supplied by the nerve. Other symptoms include sharp pain and muscle weakness.

Also says should see a physician as could be an underlying condition.
    I love lifting plates and bars.
    YouTube - TheTylerPritchard

1st meet - 630kg @ 103 raw (June 8th, 2013)
    2nd meet goals 675 @ 105 (Sept 2013)

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe ulnar nerve is compressed or something? I had the same problem but the feeling would end at my elbow
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its a tough call based on what you say. It could be a pinched nerve or a sign of tennis elbow. worst case scenario, pain going down one arm -either left or right - could also be a sign of a heart attack.

It sounds to me like you overworked her but I could be wrong. The part about pain in her shoulder could be a rotator cuff issue. Im going to suggest you cut back on shoulder work and biceps work and do circuit training until this pain gets better.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com